The Official "What Are You Playing?" Thread (Post Screens)

• Replies 24.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• -GD-X

• Twinblade

• soup

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I won't be playing anything for months or close to a year probably, stuck in bumfuck nowhere Montenegro in the middle of endless mountains, imagine Rocky IV's training location without the snow (yet)

I finally finished Aegis Rim     I want my fucking 40 hours back. I can't believe how absolutely SHIT that ending was. I couldn't be more disappointed right now.   I was

The amount of shit going on in Control during fights is next level compared to anything else ive seen.   I also started playing Witcher 3 again. Damn this game is fucking awesome. It still l

Posted Images

11 hours ago, GeorgeW1000 said:

I'm playing fire emblem: three houses.

I had a dilemma if I wanted to be the girl or the boy. The last fire emblem game I played was one on the DS and I chose a girl and it kept wanting me to romance a guy and it was awekward. I like pretty ladies, but not if they make me trans! 

I chose the boy this time around, assuming there will be enough waifus in the game. 

ha there are tons. which house did you pick? if you want to know how to get 2 dramatically different campaigns, let me know and i'll dm you what to do. 

Credits just finished on Link’s Awakening. It’s a solid 8. It’s not the most challenging or memorable Zelda game but the return to old school formula was nice and I enjoyed all the new stuff. I probably won’t mess around with the dungeon creator mode. The production quality was amazing as always though with great visual style and fantastic music.

• Upvote 1

There are parts in A Plagues Tale that look so amazing. The battlefield with the soldiers , the city with all the murdered infected, the library :diddy:

Im on chapter....11 or 12 and im super happy that APT2 was confirmed. This game owns, and has some of the best graphics of the gen.

1 hour ago, JONBpc said:

There are parts in A Plagues Tale that look so amazing. The battlefield with the soldiers , the city with all the murdered infected, the library :diddy:

Im on chapter....11 or 12 and im super happy that APT2 was confirmed. This game owns, and has some of the best graphics of the gen.

i just youtube'd the gameplay. it is very pretty! how long is it? what kind of game is it? 

2 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

i gushed about that game months ago and yall are acting like this is the first time you've heard of it :9: but yeah its very much worth it and all versions have been on sale a bunch of times already.

Came out in Sekiro month and that was all we were talking about B)

• Upvote 1
13 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

i gushed about that game months ago and yall are acting like this is the first time you've heard of it :9: but yeah its very much worth it and all versions have been on sale a bunch of times already.

how much is the game right now?

29 minutes ago, -GD- said:

i just youtube'd the gameplay. it is very pretty! how long is it? what kind of game is it? 

Its 17 chapters , I'm on 11 and almost at 10 hours . TB said it didn't take him much longer than that but I die a lot :trump2:

It's a stealth game,  but there is combat but with only a slingshot. That sounds lame and it is but it opens up to a lot more different ways for combat .

The story and acting , amazing graphics and atmosphere is what is keeping me hooked .

Edited by JONBpc
  • Thanks 1

Still putzing around in chapter 8 of Death Stranding connecting and delivering shit.

Does the game have a point of no return or does it dump you back into the world for side questing after the main story is done? I want to platinum it. :downs:

2 minutes ago, Hot Sauce said:

Still putzing around in chapter 8 of Death Stranding connecting and delivering shit.

Does the game have a point of no return or does it dump you back into the world for side questing after the main story is done? I want to platinum it. :downs:

it dumps you back into the world

• Thanks 1
2 hours ago, Hot Sauce said:

Dayummmmm. It is a gigantic platinum apparently. Well over the 100 hour mark. But yea, no trophy is missable

I'm on the last quest of Byzantium in The Outer Worlds. How long do I have left before finishing the game? I'm assuming I'm getting pretty damn close.

Also, I just bought AI The Somnium Files on sale. Cam't wait to play that. Also planning on buying Deracine for PSVR, it's on sale for cheap and I always been curious to see what From Soft could do in VR, at least visually speaking.