The Official "What Are You Playing?" Thread (Post Screens)

6 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

How is the pacing? Is It mostly just combat or is there a good amount of exploration/puzzle solving like the regular Darksider games?

There's a good amount of exploration and puzzle solving. Especially if you go after the collectibles. It's closer to the love child of Darksiders and Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light/Temple of Osiris than it is to anything resembling Diablo (outside of aesthetics).

• Thanks 1
  • Replies 24.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• -GD-X

• Twinblade

• soup

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I won't be playing anything for months or close to a year probably, stuck in bumfuck nowhere Montenegro in the middle of endless mountains, imagine Rocky IV's training location without the snow (yet)

I finally finished Aegis Rim     I want my fucking 40 hours back. I can't believe how absolutely SHIT that ending was. I couldn't be more disappointed right now.   I was

since we are on the subject of boobs and a tiny waist, i found this lovely gif

Posted Images

17 minutes ago, Hot Sauce said:

There's a good amount of exploration and puzzle solving. Especially if you go after the collectibles. It's closer to the love child of Darksiders and Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light/Temple of Osiris than it is to anything resembling Diablo (outside of aesthetics).

I’ll have to get this for switch 

7 hours ago, Pureis said:

Does this game progress stage by stage like the first one?

Not really. Game is structured differently than the first game. Your main objective when you go to other islands is to recruit people to help build up your personal island.

so, while The Tourist is really cool, the camera angles make some of the platforming more frustrating than it needs to be. fortunately, the game starts you off right where you die. still, it is a minor gripe. 

2 hours ago, -GD- said:

so, while The Tourist is really cool, the camera angles make some of the platforming more frustrating than it needs to be. fortunately, the game starts you off right where you die. still, it is a minor gripe. 

When you’re finished you should look into getting AI. It’s right up your alley. It’s very Phoenix Wright like. 

• Like 1

Picked up Medievil and Concrete Genie super cheap during BF and going through Medievil now. Remaking a psone game so loyally you remake the psone generation camera is some serious dedication. Not a game that has aged very well but fits my gaming schedule atm. Super light, levels like 10min max.

Pokemon Sword. 

So I just finished A Plagues Tale. This game was amazing overall. The graphics were incredible, the acting was great and I really liked the main character Amecia. The story was fun and its one of the few games I couldn't wait to come home and put a couple hours into it.

I got a month or Origin Premier for Star Wars and barely touched that game after starting this one. With how great everything was....I generally do not like stealth games. The same can be said for this game until the combat starting opening up and options to handle situations become much more fun and interesting. Even with that, could this botch not have a back up Sword or Knife? Hopefully in the next game they add that.

There were some frustrating moments , for me at least that really annoyed me. Probably only about 3 of them in the entire game but it was enough for me to almost stop playing. The last fight was super lame, and I didn't really like the last couple chapters tbh.

Even with that, this is one of the best games ive played this entire gen and it trades blows with TOW for my GOTY.

Thank you TwinBlade cause if I never heard you talking about this I would have never touched it. I think you like some dookie games but you are one of the few people I actually listen to when they talk about games.

If you havenet played this, id give it a shot. Its fantastic /

7 minutes ago, JONBpc said:

So I just finished A Plagues Tale. This game was amazing overall. The graphics were incredible, the acting was great and I really liked the main character Amecia. The story was fun and its one of the few games I couldn't wait to come home and put a couple hours into it.

I got a month or Origin Premier for Star Wars and barely touched that game after starting this one. With how great everything was....I generally do not like stealth games. The same can be said for this game until the combat starting opening up and options to handle situations become much more fun and interesting. Even with that, could this botch not have a back up Sword or Knife? Hopefully in the next game they add that.

There were some frustrating moments , for me at least that really annoyed me. Probably only about 3 of them in the entire game but it was enough for me to almost stop playing. The last fight was super lame, and I didn't really like the last couple chapters tbh.

Even with that, this is one of the best games ive played this entire gen and it trades blows with TOW for my GOTY.

Thank you TwinBlade cause if I never heard you talking about this I would have never touched it. I think you like some dookie games but you are one of the few people I actually listen to when they talk about games.

If you havenet played this, id give it a shot. Its fantastic /

Lol that made me chuckle :D but im glad you enjoyed it :-*

And in case you haven't heard the news, a sequel is all but confirmed

https://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2019-12-04-a-plague-tale-2-reportedly-in-development

7 minutes ago, JONBpc said:

TB is one of the only ones that come here and don't act like a DB fanboy, so when he speaks, I take note.

Death Stranding was DOOK tho

did you actually play it, though? it wasn't my cup of tea, but many here liked it.