The Official "What Are You Playing?" Thread (Post Screens)

So im about to finish Control, I should have just stopped when the credits started to roll because FUCK this game. This game is BULLSHIT :mad:

It started out pretty fun. Oh this game is weird....all these colors! Cool graphics, fun sound effects, killing enemies is fun. For about 5 hours.

Then its just a repetitive boring SLUG of a game. Sick and tired of seeing the same environments? TOO BAD. Hey, how about we go solve a hotel puzzle 15 TIMES :evil::evil: Do you like offices? Great, cause we have a lot of them !! More hotel rooms !! Go to the Executive area!!

There are like, what 5 enemies? That you fight , OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER. This is terrible !! This is NOT FUN ANYMORE. This HISS, they are called the HISS? What in the blue fuck :rofls: And they came from a slide projector or something?? :rofls: As you can see I have NO IDEA what was going on in the story.  Please proceed to the astral plane mission !! Suck a DICK

Can I get a waypoint marker? NO, FUCK YOU , how about...another HOTEL ROOM? Janitors lounge perhaps?? We got those, in LOTS.

The main character is the most boring character I have ever played. She SUCKS. All of the characters were TRASH except her brother ? and the janitor which you saw for like an HOUR MAX. FUCK OFF REMEDY

The sound effect when you throw stuff is PERFECT tho. That is satisfying at least. The combat is pretty good, and it was fun until you just fought the same boring enemies over and over. The weapons are cool. Graphics are decent, but the effects and physics are fucking next level. Its pretty fucking amazing. But fuck everything else about this game, and fuck the Polaris level. Fuck Control/

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Replies 24.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• -GD-X

• Twinblade

• soup

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I won't be playing anything for months or close to a year probably, stuck in bumfuck nowhere Montenegro in the middle of endless mountains, imagine Rocky IV's training location without the snow (yet)

I finally finished Aegis Rim     I want my fucking 40 hours back. I can't believe how absolutely SHIT that ending was. I couldn't be more disappointed right now.   I was

The amount of shit going on in Control during fights is next level compared to anything else ive seen.   I also started playing Witcher 3 again. Damn this game is fucking awesome. It still l

Posted Images

1 minute ago, JONBpc said:

So im about to finish Control, I should have just stopped when the credits started to roll because FUCK this game. This game is BULLSHIT :mad:

It started out pretty fun. Oh this game is weird....all these colors! Cool graphics, fun sound effects, killing enemies is fun. For about 5 hours.

Then its just a repetitive boring SLUG of a game. Sick and tired of seeing the same environments? TOO BAD. Hey, how about we go solve a hotel puzzle 15 TIMES :evil::evil: Do you like offices? Great, cause we have a lot of them !! More hotel rooms !! Go to the Executive area!!

There are like, what 5 enemies? That you fight , OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER. This is terrible !! This is NOT FUN ANYMORE. This HISS, they are called the HISS? What in the blue fuck :rofls: And they came from a slide projector or something?? :rofls: As you can see I have NO IDEA what was going on in the story.  Please proceed to the astral plane mission !! Suck a DICK

Can I get a waypoint marker? NO, FUCK YOU , how about...another HOTEL ROOM? Janitors lounge perhaps?? We got those, in LOTS.

The main character is the most boring character I have ever played. She SUCKS. All of the characters were TRASH except her brother ? and the janitor which you saw for like an HOUR MAX. FUCK OFF REMEDY

The sound effect when you throw stuff is PERFECT tho. That is satisfying at least. The combat is pretty good, and it was fun until you just fought the same boring enemies over and over. The weapons are cool. Graphics are decent, but the effects and physics are fucking next level. Its pretty fucking amazing. But fuck everything else about this game, and fuck the Polaris level. Fuck Control/

lmfao! this review is amazing! 

The worst part about it was.....in certain areas, I died . A LOT OF TIMES. And the fucking checkpoints......the FUCKING CHECKPOINTS:mindblown:

I swear in the Polaris level I had to walk for like 5 minutes to get back to where I died. Only to die, AGAIN :cries:

The first time I was about it beat it I hovered off a fucking cliff and DIED :ironing:

• Haha 1
4 minutes ago, JONBpc said:

The worst part about it was.....in certain areas, I died . A LOT OF TIMES. And the fucking checkpoints......the FUCKING CHECKPOINTS:mindblown:

I swear in the Polaris level I had to walk for like 5 minutes to get back to where I died. Only to die, AGAIN :cries:

The first time I was about it beat it I hovered off a fucking cliff and DIED :ironing:

god bless your patience. i would have quit early on. i just don't have the attention span i used to. once i'm bored - peace. 

Edited by -GD-

I usually bail on games QUICK nowadays. Idk, even tho I hated a lot of it , it had something about it....just kept me pushing. Its like hate fucking an ex GF that cheated on you but you weren't quite over her yet. :guh:

• Haha 2
48 minutes ago, JONBpc said:

lol. looks like the game needs refining and game and polish and could have benefited from being shorter and more diverse. interesto.  thanks for the angry review. You knocked the experience for most folk from what I gather but damn. After the firrst 5-10 hours it's repetetive and same enemies huh?

1 hour ago, -GD- said:

I’m loving all of the endings to AI Somnium files. Some of the dead ends are funny af, like 

Hide contents

The brain damage one, where Date quits the force and joins the circus :D 

I like when he elopes with the big titty receptionist :D 

Edited by Ike
  • Haha 1
4 hours ago, kokujin said:

Do you play yur game nights, high or drunk GD? or can you get into them sobes? Is it a game and veg night for a couple hrs at the end of the day to unwind or what?

Sober. I don’t drink or smoke. 

as for when, I try to game an hour here..an hour there. Lately, I’ve been using any downtime at work to play. However, the last 1/3 of AI Somnium files is so good, that I played sat morning, yesterday morning and last night. 

1 hour ago, Ike said:

Ending was a sprint wasn't it? :love:

oh yeah. i was so tired too, but i had to see it through. i was very surprised by how well all of the "weird stuff" was explained. 0 loose ends. this may be one of my favorite gaming stories ever. and the inside jokes :D 

oh...

Spoiler

the musical act in the end was perfect, especially since i got so attached to all of the characters. you and @Twinblade were spot on with how great this game is.

• Like 1