The Official "What Are You Playing?" Thread (Post Screens)

• Replies 24.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• -GD-X

• Twinblade

• soup

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I won't be playing anything for months or close to a year probably, stuck in bumfuck nowhere Montenegro in the middle of endless mountains, imagine Rocky IV's training location without the snow (yet)

There's this one scene in Days Gone that is a perfect example of what the game is and everything wrong with it.   

The amount of shit going on in Control during fights is next level compared to anything else ive seen.   I also started playing Witcher 3 again. Damn this game is fucking awesome. It still l

Posted Images

i finished Horace. What a weird but charming game. Its Meat Boy style platforming with a ludicrous amount of cutscenes and storytelling (im talking MGS levels) and if that wasn't enough Its filled with quirky mini games, including a simplified version of Guitar Hero/Rock Band that was more fun than it had any right to be. I read that it took the developer 7 years to make this game, and after playing it I can definitely see why. On the surface it looks like your average indie platformer but theres so much more to it than that. Crazy little game.

Edited by Twinblade
  • Thanks 1

Death Stranding is surprisingly addictive at first, I played 35 hours in less than 10 days. Which is abnormal for me. Anyway its addictive until you realize most rewards just arent worth the effort, worthless trinkets like a harmonica or a pair of sunglasses lol, and upgrading your stats takes a long ass time.

Its made worse by the fact that during the next chapter you unlock the zipline which makes everything far easier. I think Im going to focus on the main missions from now on, and do a few standard delivery if its on my way there, but no more detours until I unlock more tangible rewards like the ziplines again.

Anyway, Im on chapter 5, and I think Death Stranding is great but theres almost too much filler content, reminds me of MGSV and its endless special ops missions.

On 2020-02-06 at 8:28 AM, Ramza said:

Death Stranding is surprisingly addictive at first, I played 35 hours in less than 10 days. Which is abnormal for me. Anyway its addictive until you realize most rewards just arent worth the effort, worthless trinkets like a harmonica or a pair of sunglasses lol, and upgrading your stats takes a long ass time.

Its made worse by the fact that during the next chapter you unlock the zipline which makes everything far easier. I think Im going to focus on the main missions from now on, and do a few standard delivery if its on my way there, but no more detours until I unlock more tangible rewards like the ziplines again.

Anyway, Im on chapter 5, and I think Death Stranding is great but theres almost too much filler content, reminds me of MGSV and its endless special ops missions.

Yeah you’ll want to skip the side orders, they aren’t worth doing.

Giving FF15 another shot . Awesome that this game is play anywhere . I had 10 hours into it but I started over.  I thought the load times on PC where bad ...then I started it on xbox. My God. 

Finishing up Darksiders 3. I'm a fan of the series but holy shit is this game disappointing...

Sloppy mechanics, terrible story and characters, minimal enemy variety, a completely fucked difficulty curve, leveling and upgrading is poorly thought out, bugs and performance issues are numerous... So much is wrong with this game.

It's no wonder the game flopped. The game is straight up bad, especially in comparison to the other games.

So I'm enjoying FF . First time I played it in some cave I feel off a ledge twice and decided that annoyed me enough to not play . Got past that part and this Is good .

It's more like an action game than rpg , and this game is pretty damn janky . Like wrpg levels of janky sometimes 

21 minutes ago, -GD- said:

so d2 is good? hmm...i should play it. i loved the first. it was like a dark zelda with better combat. 

I really liked it, but I remember it being pretty long and fetchy so I wonder how it holds up nowadays.

• Thanks 1
5 hours ago, -GD- said:

so d2 is good? hmm...i should play it. i loved the first. it was like a dark zelda with better combat. 

Yeah. The open world segments are pretty bland and can feel barren because some are unnecessarily large but the dungeons are really well designed. 

The one thing that did turn some people off though is the loot system. I personally didn't care foe it but it wasn't that big of a turn off for me personally.

Darksiders 2 is a solid game overall. Not as good as the first game IMO but still worth playing.

• Thanks 1

Almost 60 hours in Death Stranding and Im only on chapter 8 (Heartman). This game is overstaying its welcome.

Maybe I should just take a break and finish Control before coming back to it.

1 hour ago, Ramza said:

Almost 60 hours in Death Stranding and Im only on chapter 8 (Heartman). This game is overstaying its welcome.

Maybe I should just take a break and finish Control before coming back to it.

You should have avoided the side orders. It took me like 45 hours to beat the game and I dabbled in all the side stuff I wanted to (which was mainly just building up a lot of the infrastructure in my world). That amount of time felt like the perfect length.