The Official "What Are You Playing?" Thread (Post Screens)

6 minutes ago, madmaltese said:

Man when a JRPG hooks you in, it really hooks you lol Love it. Absolutely smashing it. 
Really hope you give FFVII Remake a go after this. Curious to see what you think.

I never gave the original 7 a chance, so I’m looking forward to it. But yeah man, I’m hooked all over again on p5. There’s lots of new dialogue with the supporting characters, so you feel even more connected to them. 

• Replies 24.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• -GD-X

• Twinblade

• soup

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I won't be playing anything for months or close to a year probably, stuck in bumfuck nowhere Montenegro in the middle of endless mountains, imagine Rocky IV's training location without the snow (yet)

I finally finished Aegis Rim     I want my fucking 40 hours back. I can't believe how absolutely SHIT that ending was. I couldn't be more disappointed right now.   I was

since we are on the subject of boobs and a tiny waist, i found this lovely gif

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, -GD- said:

I never gave the original 7 a chance, so I’m looking forward to it. But yeah man, I’m hooked all over again on p5. There’s lots of new dialogue with the supporting characters, so you feel even more connected to them. 

That’s great to hear man. Was no small feat to try and improve on perfection but it sounds like they’ve somehow managed to do it. What a time for JRPGs lately between the Personas, Fire Emblem and FFVII. 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, madmaltese said:

That’s great to hear man. Was no small feat to try and improve on perfection but it sounds like they’ve somehow managed to do it. What a time for JRPGs lately between the Personas, Fire Emblem and FFVII. 

For real man! They’ve been my favorite genre this gen.

• Like 1

Played some Rad Racer 2 today.  Blast from the past.  God I fucking love the music in that game (there's only 2 tracks but they are both bangers)

And damn, these games are hard lol..

:lawd:

11 minutes ago, Pat McCrotch said:

Have so much free time now. I beat Metro Exodus, Borderlands 3, DOOM Eternal, and I'm working my way through Shadow of the Tomb Raider. Hoping to finish that before FF7

Damn you wrecked the menu screen for all those games? :mjgrin:

• Ben 1
Just now, kokujin said:

that ain't the same It.  

oh, by any means. you have to play both games from 0/2 to reach my skill level at this point cause i'ma straight 2/2. :geese: NOOB

• Upvote 1
4 minutes ago, kaz said:

oh, by any means. you have to play both games from 0/2 to reach my skill level at this point cause i'ma straight 2/2. :geese: NOOB

are we talkng bout the same game(s) (game??)  Maybe I read it leaked in germany.  Im not talking about shitty dota.  Anywho I'm out. Cuz I'm on a media freeze on that shit. Bad enough I know the  GS score.  I paid $105 on play-asia to get my card and get my YEN and fondle my playstation man. I haven't worked this hard since 

21 minutes ago, kokujin said:

are we talkng bout the same game(s) (game??)  Maybe I read it leaked in germany.  Im not talking about shitty dota.  Anywho I'm out. Cuz I'm on a media freeze on that shit. Bad enough I know the  GS score.  I paid $105 on play-asia to get my card and get my YEN and fondle my playstation man. I haven't worked this hard since 

enjoy! it's better than ff15 for sure ( :scust:)

1 hour ago, kaz said:

enjoy! it's better than ff15 for sure ( :scust:)

:D

ffxv is boyband great.  You just mad because prompto has a vision and direction and focus in life and sees things 20 20 and you cried when he told Noctic how insecure he feels on top of that motel roof.  :tear:  

Edited by kokujin

Played all the way through the Trials of Mana demo on Switch. Looks and sounds great. Dual audio options so I can change voices to Japanese. The towns and enviornments are colorful; character models are great. The new OST is fantastic and it allows you to switch between the new OST and the MIDI OST. I'm really excited to finally get this in the west on not have to play a fan translation on an emulator.

1 hour ago, Ike said:

Played all the way through the Trials of Mana demo on Switch. Looks and sounds great. Dual audio options so I can change voices to Japanese. The towns and enviornments are colorful; character models are great. The new OST is fantastic and it allows you to switch between the new OST and the MIDI OST. I'm really excited to finally get this in the west on not have to play a fan translation on an emulator.

I liked the demo more than the one I played at E3. The structure is odd though, I’m not sure if the starting character you pick matters much outside of getting to see their unique intro sequence.

28 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

I liked the demo more than the one I played at E3. The structure is odd though, I’m not sure if the starting character you pick matters much outside of getting to see their unique intro sequence.

It doesn't really. You'll just learn more backstory. You'll eventually get to the same place.

23 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

It does. In the original it changes who you are up against as the main villains. The core game is the same but some boss encounter you get are based on your starting character.

There are also multiple endings based on the entire party you choose, i think there are like 50+ different endings, though the changes are rather small in a lot of cases. 

The party (2 of them) you choose will also determine which one of the possible three end bosses you will have to fight.

2 minutes ago, Ike said:

It doesn't really. You'll just learn more backstory. You'll eventually get to the same place.

Same places, most of them, like I said core is the same, but other than that you are wrong. 

Edited by kaz