The Official "What Are You Playing?" Thread (Post Screens)

• Replies 24.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• -GD-X

• Twinblade

• soup

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I won't be playing anything for months or close to a year probably, stuck in bumfuck nowhere Montenegro in the middle of endless mountains, imagine Rocky IV's training location without the snow (yet)

There's this one scene in Days Gone that is a perfect example of what the game is and everything wrong with it.   

The amount of shit going on in Control during fights is next level compared to anything else ive seen.   I also started playing Witcher 3 again. Damn this game is fucking awesome. It still l

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, Ike said:

I mained Angela since I like playing range magic characters. Kevin is my 2nd character. Riesz is my 3rd.

Riesz lol. I only know her as Lise from the translation on snes. My fav party was Hawk, Lise and Kevin cause they were super op endgame with buffs/debuffs. And i liked Hawk story. 

2 minutes ago, kaz said:

Riesz lol. I only know her as Lise from the translation on snes. My fav party was Hawk, Lise and Kevin cause they were super op endgame with buffs/debuffs. And i liked Hawk story. 

He's now Hawkeye in the remake. :]

Finished DOOM Eternal today. Fantastic game overall but I have a few issues with the game, I maxed out the upgrades way before I finished the game, there's more points and tokens to find than you actually need, making it pretty useless to %100 each stage like I did.

It also started to drag on near the end, it could have been two levels shorter and it would have been better for it and the two main boss fights are pretty bad and uninspired, especially the Khan Maykr battle was just infuriating.

8.5/10 and my current GOTY.

Started RE3, the linear intro was just terrible and overall Nemesis didnt really scare me, a grenade or two is enough to bring him down easily, at least he's not as annoying as Mr X. Other than that the game seems cool, but it definitely feels like a cheaper production than RE2. Still the game isnt bad, oh and the new enemy type in the sewers that kills you in one bite is just terrible lol, what a waste of shotgun shells.

4 minutes ago, Ramza said:

Finished DOOM Eternal today. Fantastic game overall but I have a few issues with the game, I maxed out the upgrades way before I finished the game, there's more points and tokens to find than you actually need, making it pretty useless to %100 each stage like I did.

It also started to drag on near the end, it could have been two levels shorter and it would have been better for it and the two main boss fights are pretty bad and uninspired, especially the Khan Maykr battle was just infuriating.

8.5/10 and my current GOTY.

Started RE3, the linear intro was just terrible and overall Nemesis didnt really scare me, a grenade or two is enough to bring him down easily, at least he's not as annoying as Mr X. Other than that the game seems cool, but it definitely feels like a cheaper production than RE2. Still the game isnt bad, oh and the new enemy type in the sewers that kills you in one bite is just terrible lol, what a waste of shotgun shells.

That enemy is supposed to be scary but it just looked goofy as fuck to me lol 

and there’s a surprising number of enemies that can kill you in one hit...actually one of the most annoying things about the game.

1 minute ago, Twinblade said:

That enemy is supposed to be scary but it just looked goofy as fuck to me lol

Yeah it does, shoot the shotgun in his big ass mouth. lol

3 hours ago, -GD- said:

MASH owned

of all tv shows I think MASH is objectively the best show ever, even though it's episodic for the most part.

I grew up with that show cause my dad loves american stuff and I watched that show over and over growing up. It taught me a lot about humanity. And I'm glad to have experienced it early in my life.

I try to recommend it to my closest friends and they are put off immediately cause its old. :| :| i hate them sometimes.

• Sad 1
5 minutes ago, kaz said:

of all tv shows I think MASH is objectively the best show ever, even though it's episodic for the most part.

I grew up with that show cause my dad loves american stuff and I watched that show over and over growing up. It taught me a lot about humanity. And I'm glad to have experienced it early in my life.

I try to recommend it to my closest friends and they are put off immediately cause its old. :| :| i hate them sometimes.

yeah, it was before my time, but my mom got me into it. great finale too. 

3 minutes ago, -GD- said:

yeah, it was before my time, but my mom got me into it. great finale too. 

the finale was heartbreaking. 

but every MASH crack puts it into categories. Like first 4 seasons was Henry Blake. 5th and so on Col. Potter. and the last seasons were "his" breakdown. 

I have seen this show over and over I can speak the lines sometimes. So many awesome characters. Klinger (I use his name sometimes in mp games) etc. but also frank burns exchanged by charles emmerson winchester.

he was one of my fav chars, cause in some episodes he showed his true nature. a human being. even tho he was supposed to be the antagonist, replacing burns. 

damn bruh, you should rewatch every episode. it's worth it. I remember exactly when BJ replaces hawkeyes best friend trapper john, but I think you forgot about that.

also margaret houlihan is hot as hell. hot lips. jerked off so many times to her. :dame: 

• Like 1

Think I'm done with Nioh 2. Got the platinum, got my gear all up to +10, got a stockpile of inheritables and I farmed for gold until I got around 75 million. Pretty sure I'm more than ready for the first DLC.

Time to jump into another game, not sure what though.

48 minutes ago, Sabo said:

Think I'm done with Nioh 2. Got the platinum, got my gear all up to +10, got a stockpile of inheritables and I farmed for gold until I got around 75 million. Pretty sure I'm more than ready for the first DLC.

Time to jump into another game, not sure what though.

Tomorrow's April the 10th. You know exactly what game to jump into :wow2:

19 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Tomorrow's April the 10th. You know exactly what game to jump into :wow2:

Ehh, I can wait. I'm in no hurry to play FF VII.

I was going to pick up REmake 3 but the mixed opinions have made me cautious. Might just wait for a price drop.

I still got games on my backlog so I'll probably just pick one of those.

Chapter 12 in FFVII R :lawd: :mjcry:

Damn this game is a visual spectacle, what a beast of a game Square-Enix are kings B) 

Most battles aren't super challenging and most of these status effects seem rather useless to use when the fights run so quickly but I'm still having lots of fun. My IQ is probably just too high for these games tbh :bate: