The Official "What Are You Playing?" Thread (Post Screens)

• Replies 24.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• -GD-X

• Twinblade

• soup

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I won't be playing anything for months or close to a year probably, stuck in bumfuck nowhere Montenegro in the middle of endless mountains, imagine Rocky IV's training location without the snow (yet)

There's this one scene in Days Gone that is a perfect example of what the game is and everything wrong with it.   

The amount of shit going on in Control during fights is next level compared to anything else ive seen.   I also started playing Witcher 3 again. Damn this game is fucking awesome. It still l

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Delita said:

Or how about Cloud having skinny arms yet being able to be wield a 6 foot sword that’s 200lbs. Ridiculous. I really hope someone got fired for that complete oversight.

Zack did it first :reg: 

10 hours ago, Twinblade said:

Its kind of silly how she has both a massive chest and has abs right below them. Im no anatomy expert but I doubt anyone can have breasts of that size (result of high body fat%) and then have abs as well (which require a very low body fat%). They should either go one way or the other with her design.

lol a woman can have naturally huge breasts and amazing abs. it's all about genetics. it's like how hispanic women can have a 6 pack, yet sport a big ol' booty. 

Tifa's boobs were much bigger in the original. And yes, I am very serious. Seems like some of you need a reality check.

https://www.google.ca/url?sa=i&url=https%3A%2F%2Fmetro.co.uk%2F2019%2F06%2F19%2Fsquare-enixs-ethics-department-told-final-fantasy-vii-remake-devs-shrink-tifas-chest-size-10014842%2F&psig=AOvVaw0bmdApQzpS1SqL5W9T_Unr&ust=1587830847763000&source=images&cd=vfe&ved=0CAIQjRxqFwoTCNjGpoO5gekCFQAAAAAdAAAAABAD

Anyway, the new biking sequence with the new character was fucking embarrassing to watch. They are doing insane flips and shit, it just looks dumb as hell.

• Upvote 1
34 minutes ago, -GD- said:

lol a woman can have naturally huge breasts and amazing abs. it's all about genetics. it's like how hispanic women can have a 6 pack, yet sport a big ol' booty. 

Hispanic women are the best. :aitch:

• Thanks 1
  • aitch 1
2 hours ago, -GD- said:

I guess. I have a annoying body type so I was kinda just going by my own experience :shrug:

Death Stranding has been surprisingly enjoyable so far. Already 20 hours in and I’m only at chapter 5. Gameplay loop is satisfying especially after you unlock the bike and truck. Didn’t care much for the story until..

Spoiler

I am unknowingly helping Higgs to deliver a timed nuke into a city, holy shit.. Now the story is starting to get more interesting.

• aitch 1

Tbh I could do without the side quest portions of FF7. They just feel like filler at this point. The games long enough, would be fine without me having to kill bitchass bottom of the food chain monsters for some school children. 

9 hours ago, Twinblade said:

:D whats so bad about it? I've been close to buying it several times, it seems more interesting than the average survival game.

It's not. Probably one of the worst survival games I've played. Looks like complete ass, the survival systems are just meh and the tacked on 'story mode' is laughably bad. 

Bought A.I. Files: Somnium. First let me just say what a shit name for a game. The name alone would've drastically reduced chances of sales. Even knowing I wanted to buy it, it was still a bitch to find in the store.

Anyways, about 2-3 hours in. First hour or so I was like WTF but now the story has got me. So happy to have the same crazy ass Japanese Danganronpa-esque style. Some of the dialogue or Date thought's on things have cracked me up big time. I'm iffy on the whole amnesia part of the story cause it feels like such a cliche ploy, but we will see where it goes. 

10 hours ago, -GD- said:

Going to platinum persona 5 royal :smoke:

Damn bro. You brave.

• Like 2
14 hours ago, madmaltese said:

Bought A.I. Files: Somnium. First let me just say what a shit name for a game. The name alone would've drastically reduced chances of sales. Even knowing I wanted to buy it, it was still a bitch to find in the store.

Anyways, about 2-3 hours in. First hour or so I was like WTF but now the story has got me. So happy to have the same crazy ass Japanese Danganronpa-esque style. Some of the dialogue or Date thought's on things have cracked me up big time. I'm iffy on the whole amnesia part of the story cause it feels like such a cliche ploy, but we will see where it goes. 

Damn bro. You brave.

Buckle in because you’re in for a hell of a ride. :smoke:

• Like 1