The Official "What Are You Playing?" Thread (Post Screens)

• Replies 24.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• -GD-X

• Twinblade

• soup

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I won't be playing anything for months or close to a year probably, stuck in bumfuck nowhere Montenegro in the middle of endless mountains, imagine Rocky IV's training location without the snow (yet)

There's this one scene in Days Gone that is a perfect example of what the game is and everything wrong with it.   

The amount of shit going on in Control during fights is next level compared to anything else ive seen.   I also started playing Witcher 3 again. Damn this game is fucking awesome. It still l

Posted Images

Finished KH2.

What a weird game... Some parts were alright, other parts just had me looking at the screen like WTF. Not talking about the story either. This game just has very weird design decisions and some serious balance issues.

Probably shouldn't of played on Critical but whatever. The difficulty was kind of a nonfactor most of the time except for two absurd difficulty spikes (2nd act of Hollow Bastion and last area of the game).

I didn't hate the game but didn't really like it either. Its better than KH3, that's for sure.

it also came out 14 years ago so it was a lot better for its time which by today feels a lot more dated

But After 3 this series has run out of gas. I don’t give a shit anymore about any kh.

The final form of xeanhort with Sora and Riku pissed me the fuck off because I kept screwing up. I would get through all the forms which is like a dang half hour and kept dying when you have to press like square and circle to attack with both on the final form. My dumbass kept dying because I thought it meant alternatively so I would die in secs not knowing wtf I’m doing wrong until after 20 times I realized I have to press them at the sane time.

Back then YouTube wasn’t all that popular yet so I had to look up some gamefaqs guide to figure it out. Man I felt like an idiot 

Im not even going to extrapolate but Im not enjoying FF7 Remake very much. Its not what I had envisioned or ever wanted. All the new elements annoy me, the gameplay annoy me, the pacing is annoying me. At times it feels like a Yakuza game, and Im not saying that as a compliment in this case.

Its cool in many ways but also very disappointing in others

• Thanks 2
11 minutes ago, Ramza said:

Im not even going to extrapolate but Im not enjoying FF7 Remake very much. Its not what I had envisioned or ever wanted. All the new elements annoy me, the gameplay annoy me, the pacing is annoying me. At times it feels like a Yakuza game, and Im not saying that as a compliment in this case.

Its cool in many ways but also very disappointing in others

Yeah kinda what I feel

10 hours ago, madmaltese said:

Would love to hear what you guys were expecting or wanting from it tbh cause I don't know how they could've done it any better imo. 

Given it was obviously going to get a modern make over and not just be a screen for screen remake

That's exactly what they wanted.

• Haha 1

Some of the dialogue in AI Files Somnium is killing me. So Japanese. It's like if the pervy character in danganronpa was the main character in the game. 

Great recommendation so far guys. Wondering how the hell this is all gonna time to each other. about 9h in so far

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
8 hours ago, madmaltese said:

Some of the dialogue in AI Files Somnium is killing me. So Japanese. It's like if the pervy character in danganronpa was the main character in the game. 

Great recommendation so far guys. Wondering how the hell this is all gonna time to each other. about 9h in so far

I'll just say by the time game ends, you'll feel completely satisfied with the story. It's pretty incredible that there are no real loose ends when the credits roll.

Edited by Ike
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1
1 hour ago, Ike said:

I'll just say by the time game ends, you'll feel completely satisfied with the story. It's pretty incredible that there are no real loose ends when the credits roll.

this. they tie everything up perfectly. 

• Like 1

I've been slacking and busy lately but I'm going to get back to FFVII Remake this weekend. I'll probably just end doing all the side quests there in chapter 14 unless they get too annoying or end up being fetch quests. After that, I'm not sure what to play.I still have a backlog that I'll probably dive into.

20 minutes ago, Ike said:

I've been slacking and busy lately but I'm going to get back to FFVII Remake this weekend. I'll probably just end doing all the side quests there in chapter 14 unless they get too annoying or end up being fetch quests. After that, I'm not sure what to play.I still have a backlog that I'll probably dive into.

Bring your Switch to work day? :face:  

1 minute ago, Ike said:

I can't. I work a very visible position and interact with customers and employees all day. :(

Yeah I kind of figured with your job, it involved interaction; and not merely sitting in an office watching monitors all day.

Oh well, there's always Minesweeper :indifflaugh:

Just now, Teh_Diplomat said:

Yeah I kind of figured with your job, it involved interaction; and not merely sitting in an office watching monitors all day.

Oh well, there's always Minesweeper :indifflaugh:

I enjoy Sudoku when I run out of reddit to read. :]

• Upvote 1
19 minutes ago, madmaltese said:

Gears Tactics feels like an XCOM lite, which is good. For some reason that genre just doesn't grab me anymore.

More AI FIles: Somnium. Gotten 3 of the endings so far.

Ha, the other endings are :wow2: