The Official "What Are You Playing?" Thread (Post Screens)

• Replies 24.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• -GD-X

• Twinblade

• soup

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I won't be playing anything for months or close to a year probably, stuck in bumfuck nowhere Montenegro in the middle of endless mountains, imagine Rocky IV's training location without the snow (yet)

I finally finished Aegis Rim     I want my fucking 40 hours back. I can't believe how absolutely SHIT that ending was. I couldn't be more disappointed right now.   I was

since we are on the subject of boobs and a tiny waist, i found this lovely gif

Posted Images

4 hours ago, Ramza said:

Sakura Wars is the shit. Best story in a video game in quite some time, this game far surpass initial expectations.

Underrated series. So long, my love on ps2 was fantastic. It basically served as the template for Valkyria Chronickes.

But I don’t like what they did with this new one in terms of gameplay.

3 hours ago, Delita said:

Underrated series. So long, my love on ps2 was fantastic. It basically served as the template for Valkyria Chronickes.

But I don’t like what they did with this new one in terms of gameplay.

I understand your disappointment but you are missing out on a great visual novel type game (or should I say anime, lol). The characters and story are amazing.

I even learned to enjoy the gameplay for what it is. Its not great but its not terrible either, its mostly there as a catalyst for the story anyway.

9 hours ago, Ramza said:

Sakura Wars is the shit. Best story in a video game in quite some time, this game far surpass initial expectations.

Should have gotten this first instead of PersoNO :pffft:

Edited by bhytre
6 hours ago, Twinblade said:

That shit looks 10x more anime/weaboo than Persona :ben:

I just fought some big floating gnome-looking devil sitting on a toilet pot and I'm being followed and instructed by a talking cat so... no:trump2:

• Haha 3
3 hours ago, bhytre said:

I just fought some big floating gnome-looking devil sitting on a toilet pot and I'm being followed and instructed by a talking cat so... no:trump2:

Dude, you are so going to hate this game if that bugs you :D 

• Haha 1
4 hours ago, bhytre said:

Without proper context, this sounds bat shit stupid. :biggrin:

• Haha 1
9 hours ago, Sabo said:

i have never played a single persona game and it does sound awful

10 hours ago, Sabo said:

Ha, totally understandable. This “encounter” is happening in a metaverse, where enemies/surroundings are based on one’s cognitive world.

On 2020-05-17 at 1:13 PM, bhytre said:

Should have gotten this first instead of PersoNO :pffft:

Haha, P5 is a better game but I prefer the story and characters of Sakura Wars by far.

Warhammer 2 content drops in a few hours , a new and free General; a complete overhaul to one of the factions, plus new units as well!  :aitch:

Chapter 16.  Review coming in 2 weeks. Game is built too linear for my taste. And, the fear of gamers complaining made it so no items are hidden and there’s no surprises. 

There’s enough graphics content and big boobs and action to satisfy most people, but I fear no more will ultimate weapons be hidden, or rare items saved for people who attempt to backtrack and break the game.  Shame.

On 2020-05-16 at 12:08 AM, Sabo said:

Pretty sure you get another Elemental materia for doing the side quests. Pretty handy to have 2 of those.

You can have 2. About the only cool thing you get for doing extra. Even the corneo gate quest was straightforward and offered an ass reward. Game is safe as fawk. Casual gaming has dumbed down ff7. I’m still not done with it., but really hoping part 2 is more open minded.

I'll probably give PersoNO 5R a final chance tonight

Managed to finish the first palace and the Kamoshida story was entertaining enough to follow but god I've never been so irritated by a Japanese game before and it's usually what I like, maybe it's too Japanese for me.

It's so slow and everything in between bores me to tears and the amount of weebism is absolutely disgusting :fatcruise: 

The combat is slow and archaic, the cutesy monster designs piss me off, the long converstations with fake options of choice piss me off, the school environment pisses me off. Even building up stats is done by boring and repetitive mini cutscenes, couldn't even throw in a damn minigame for the jobs you take.

I want to throw all the reviewers who gave this anything more than an 8 into a giant tar pit.

I want to fly over to the Atlus studio that made this game and whip everyone involved.

Then I want to be transported into PersonNo 5's world and bully every single one of these kids and make them cry for being such pansies :slap:

Edited by bhytre

Playing through Shining Resonance Refrain and Resonance of Fate.

If SRR is suppose to be the game to reintroduce the Shining Force series then it failed. This game is so unbelievably average. I got it for 10 bucks while it was on sale but I feel like the game should be priced at that by default.

RoF on the other hand is just a weird game. I played it before on the 360 but never did beat it. I think I got to Chapter 7 and then just stopped playing the game, don't remember why though. Its holding my interest because its so different but I am starting to get bored of the combat. Its nowhere near as difficult or complex as people make it out to be.