The Official "What Are You Playing?" Thread (Post Screens)

• Replies 24.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• -GD-X

• Twinblade

• soup

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I won't be playing anything for months or close to a year probably, stuck in bumfuck nowhere Montenegro in the middle of endless mountains, imagine Rocky IV's training location without the snow (yet)

I finally finished Aegis Rim     I want my fucking 40 hours back. I can't believe how absolutely SHIT that ending was. I couldn't be more disappointed right now.   I was

since we are on the subject of boobs and a tiny waist, i found this lovely gif

Posted Images

8 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

:scust:

I just lost all the respect I had for you.

bruh thats ok, nobody has any respect for me. :tom: 

you should finish kingdom come

1 hour ago, kazuolicious said:

bruh thats ok, nobody has any respect for me. :tom: 

you should finish kingdom come

I feel like its too late to go back now. But if they ever make a sequel ill be there day one :smoke: 

Heres where I got to in the story tho

I was in a military encampment running tasks for the army of the one of the countries. I guess a massive war was about to break out and I was helping them prepare. I bet things were going to go crazy from there.
3 hours ago, Twinblade said:

I feel like its too late to go back now. But if they ever make a sequel ill be there day one :smoke: 

Heres where I got to in the story tho

Reveal hidden contents

I was in a military encampment running tasks for the army of the one of the countries. I guess a massive war was about to break out and I was helping them prepare. I bet things were going to go crazy from there.

I don't understand, just play the game? :wonder: 

How can you stop right there for no reason? This game is special and deserves to be played, I assume you even payed for it? 

I'm already thinking about a second playthrough in a few years, but I'm not done with this game yet at all. WARHORSE STUDIOS :bow:    

1 hour ago, Pat McCrotch said:

Hunt: Showdown.

This game is god damn underrated. It's dripping with atmosphere and has some of the best sound design in a video game. Gunfights are always super intense but the learning curve is incredibly steep.

It's not underrated at all. :blessed:   

I approved of it back then in early access and it changed my trinity of ownage and upgraded it to my holy quaternity (doto, cs, path of exile, hunt: showdown).

The absolute highest honour but well deserved. :glad: 

On 2020-05-26 at 4:04 PM, Ramza said:

giphy.gif

:scust2:

Total Warhammer 2 is arguably the best one. The map is the biggest and most interesting I've seen. 

I haven't played the proper OG ones though. Rome 2 was great once they sorted it.  Attila was great from the start. Shogun 2 was good.

But warhammer 2...oh man. Fucking dragons and spells and shit. Characters that are absolute beasts that can win or lose matches on there own. 

Its pure crack. Lovely, delicious, nerdy as fuck crack cocaine. I've had to delete it from Steam twice because it was stopping me getting work done. 

/rant. 

@Teh_Diplomat We need a match at some point. I'll give you forewarning though, I like playing as elves. They'll shoot you to fucking pieces and I know that would make some people rage hard. Not sure what your faction preference is. 

:ben:

Edited by Cell

Finished Resonance of Fate.

What a terrible story... I feel like the game is missing like 60% of it's content because this game doesn't really explain shit. All it does is give you vague bits of information here and there and expects you to connect the dots yourself. Problem is the game doesn't give you enough information to work with so a lot of the dot connecting is mostly speculative. This is not satisfying storytelling...

Its not just the story that suffers either, this is just straight up an unfinished game.

It shows all over the place too. There is so much padding in this game and the dungeon layouts are basic as fuck. Enemy designs are repeated to the point it gets laughably bad. The game feels like its missing half of its game systems. Everything about this game feels incomplete.

People call RoF an experimental game but I strongly disagree. An experimental game feels complete. This game does not, this game feels like a glorified prototype.

• Ben 1

I bought Judge Eyes for $33 on ebay used (PS4 import).  Saved a little money from getting PSN cards on play-asia. Still want to do post-game FF7, actually for the boss fights. But I also want to hear read and experience the story again and some more. Maybe this time a playthrough not focusing on reading the subtitles.  If I LOVE the game, I'll be shocked, and I'll paypal Ramza and Twinblade $3.50 and my lochness heart. 

3 hours ago, Cell said:

Total Warhammer 2 is arguably the best one. The map is the biggest and most interesting I've seen. 

I haven't played the proper OG ones though. Rome 2 was great once they sorted it.  Attila was great from the start. Shogun 2 was good.

But warhammer 2...oh man. Fucking dragons and spells and shit. Characters that are absolute beasts that can win or lose matches on there own. 

Its pure crack. Lovely, delicious, nerdy as fuck crack cocaine. I've had to delete it from Steam twice because it was stopping me getting work done. 

/rant. 

@Teh_Diplomat We need a match at some point. I'll give you forewarning though, I like playing as elves. They'll shoot you to fucking pieces and I know that would make some people rage hard. Not sure what your faction preference is. 

I dont care unless it takes place in a historically accurate setting. Thats what I want from Total War games, nothing else. I probably have 2000 hours in Rome 2 (single player only) and I never even played Attila.

9 hours ago, kokujin said:

Hated it. Dq11 is way better paced and actually interesting. I don’t get when ni no kuni gets rewarding. Good luck.

Actually started this over DQ11, but I just didnt have it in me to start a 70 hour game atm. I'm basically just filling time till TLOU2 and then Ghost

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, madmaltese said:

Actually started this over DQ11, but I just didnt have it in me to start a 70 hour game atm. I'm basically just filling time till TLOU2 and then Ghost

well one of us has to like that trash lol. it's good we got diversity. I'll be playing some judge eyes soon. skipping TLOU. Never been a fan. hate that series. (ya i know weird). 

Decided to get the definitive edition of Mafia 3. The idea behind these ports is actually kind of genius if you think about it. This version has all of the DLC bundled in but makes no real changes to the actual game. So they pretty much did no work on it but just getting it out there and slapping definitive edition on the title is enough to generate interest in it and rope in a whole new group of buyers.

As for the game itself its pretty meh so far. Feels really clunky, especially the controls for combat. Their storytelling method is pretty interesting though, and the 60s era soundtrack seems fantastic.

2 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Decided to get the definitive edition of Mafia. The idea behind these ports is actually kind of genius if you think about it. This version has all of the DLC bundled in but makes no real changes to the actual game. So they pretty much did no work on it but just getting it out there and slapping definitive edition on the title is enough to generate interest in it and rope in a whole new group of buyers.

As for the game itself its pretty meh so far. Feels really clunky, especially the controls for combat. Their storytelling method is pretty interesting though, and the 60s era soundtrack seems fantastic.

was always amazed at how mafia looks and played. never bought the game and know it's apparently trash too. but I totes get the need to just fucking play it. 

4 hours ago, kokujin said:

well one of us has to like that trash lol. it's good we got diversity. I'll be playing some judge eyes soon. skipping TLOU. Never been a fan. hate that series. (ya i know weird). 

No guarantee I'm gonna like Ni No Kuni 2 at all lol Played a couple hours so far and the combat so far sooooo easy. Could pretty much play with my eyes closed. 

Nothing weird about not liking TLOU, not everyone is a fan of that type of narrative driven game. 

14 hours ago, Cell said:

I've still not played an MP battle in WH2 yet; but I have played some coop campaign.

As for Elves, which ones, High, Dark, Wood? :ben:

As for races I play: Skaven, Vampires, Dark Elves, the Empire (as Gelt) and Lizardmen.

Edited by Teh_Diplomat
34 minutes ago, Teh_Diplomat said:

I've still not played an MP battle in WH2 yet; but I have played some coop campaign.

As for Elves, which ones, High, Dark, Wood? :ben:

As for races I play: Skaven, Vampires, Dark Elves, the Empire (as Gelt) and Lizardmen.

High, level’d up Tyrion on the main campaign. 

:lawd:

He normally just charges at the biggest baddest enemy on the field on kills the fuck out of them. Malekith included.

:bena: