The Official "What Are You Playing?" Thread (Post Screens)

• Replies 24.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• -GD-X

• Twinblade

• soup

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I won't be playing anything for months or close to a year probably, stuck in bumfuck nowhere Montenegro in the middle of endless mountains, imagine Rocky IV's training location without the snow (yet)

I finally finished Aegis Rim     I want my fucking 40 hours back. I can't believe how absolutely SHIT that ending was. I couldn't be more disappointed right now.   I was

The amount of shit going on in Control during fights is next level compared to anything else ive seen.   I also started playing Witcher 3 again. Damn this game is fucking awesome. It still l

Posted Images

13 hours ago, Pat McCrotch said:

Trying to beat FF7 Remake but chapter 17 was such a slog. Three boss fights back to back to back. Wtf is even the pacing for this game?

LOL... Last Chapter is even worse of a slog.

3 hours ago, Twinblade said:

You enjoying it? I think the town building aspect was the best part of the game, everything else about it was pretty disappointing.

So I've finished it now. The town building gameplay loop definitely hooked me but the rest is pretty much a bland JRPG. Combat is ridiculously easy and the story is horrible. With that said, it was a pretty fun, relaxing game, just not very engaging. 

On 2020-06-14 at 8:08 AM, bhytre said:

passed 100 hours in Persona 5 R just kill me :deader:

damn bro, i max'd everything, got all social links, and the bonus content in 95 hours. are you spending too much time in mementos?  you can now avoid fights pretty easily. 

-----

make sure you read the requirements for the new palace/ending. oh, and waifu kasumi :smoke: 

Edited by -GD- (not mod, can’t help)
  • Ben 1
24 minutes ago, -GD- (not mod, can’t help) said:

damn bro, i max'd everything, got all social links, and the bonus content in 95 hours. are you spending too much time in mementos?  you can now avoid fights pretty easily. 

-----

make sure you read the requirements for the new palace/ending. oh, and waifu kasumi :smoke: 

I spent a lot of time fighting I guess instead of sneaking by, I don't even know why I do the gameplay is too easy and electricity is seriously OP :interesting:

Do you get some kind of message or cutscene from your current romance if you hop to another girl? I don't want to break Makoto's heart and be confronted with that :jordan3:

Edited by bhytre
  • Haha 1
  • Ben 1
6 minutes ago, bhytre said:

I spent a lot of time fighting I guess instead of sneaking by, I don't even know why I do the gameplay is too easy and electricity is seriously OP :interesting:

Do you get some kind of message or cutscene from your current romance if you hop to another girl? I don't want to break Makoto's heart and be confronted with that :jordan3:

Spoiler

you can waifu every broad (except sae). however, on valentine's day....you'll get wrecked if you have picked more than one girl :smugcena: 

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, モンキー said:

Finishing up the bonus case of the first Ace Attorney game.

I used to loved that game so much, the first trilogy is really good as a while. But its really old now, I wish they would make a new one with a more stylized presentation and higher production values. Something similar to AI The Somnium Files but nicer.

29 minutes ago, Ramza said:

I used to loved that game so much, the first trilogy is really good as a while. But its really old now, I wish they would make a new one with a more stylized presentation and higher production values. Something similar to AI The Somnium Files but nicer.

yeah, excellent trilogy. he's going to love godot in 3. 

So i've been playing a lot of valorant lately, which is surprising because I wasn't expecting it to keep me interested for this long.

It made me realize that theres actually kind of a noticeable design flaw with both this game and CSS. And thats the whole idea behind earning money to buy the best guns every round.

If one team manages to win a couple of rounds in a row, then they're able to afford the better weapons while the other team can't. So the team that is already winning is rewarded with the ability to dominate the other team even further, which IMO is a very noticeable balance issue. One team has all ARs while the other team can only afford submachine guns that suck at medium range (which is the distance that most firefights take place at).

So the moment one team pulls ahead, it becomes incredibly difficult for the other team to come back, not because they suck but because they get into a hole where they're being outmatched in most of the firefights.

So yeah, just had to rant about this for a bit. Its obviously a core part of these games' designs so I don't expect it to change, just kind of silly that I haven't seen anyone complain about this before.

On 2020-06-17 at 1:03 AM, Twinblade said:

It has some alright moments, but it’s pretty meh overall.

Finished it now. It has all the usual probably of a baked in campaign to a MP game. Levels just borrowing MP maps and then given basic ass objectives to complete. Story was average and no  really awesome cinematic moments that a SW game could have.

• Geese 1