The Official "What Are You Playing?" Thread (Post Screens)

21 hours ago, kokujin said:

Who’s atrox? Balba? We get a new poster?? :dreamy:

balba is still posting here sometimes, how many times do we have to explain it to you. hes on the discord now mostly. he stays away cause hes afraid of your high intelligence 

• Replies 24.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• -GD-X

• Twinblade

• soup

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I won't be playing anything for months or close to a year probably, stuck in bumfuck nowhere Montenegro in the middle of endless mountains, imagine Rocky IV's training location without the snow (yet)

I finally finished Aegis Rim     I want my fucking 40 hours back. I can't believe how absolutely SHIT that ending was. I couldn't be more disappointed right now.   I was

The amount of shit going on in Control during fights is next level compared to anything else ive seen.   I also started playing Witcher 3 again. Damn this game is fucking awesome. It still l

Posted Images

41 minutes ago, Ramza said:

Just played the Iron Man VR demo and it was actually pretty cool to my own surprise. Ill probably buy this after I finish Walking Dead.

I couldn't get the movement down and that one caused motion sickness after like 15 minutes. It was cool, but I don't think I'll buy it.

34 minutes ago, Ike BLM said:

I couldn't get the movement down and that one caused motion sickness after like 15 minutes. It was cool, but I don't think I'll buy it.

I had no issues with motion sickness but I rarely does with anything anyway.

Controls takes some time getting used to, I had to play standing up for the best experience too.

Presentation was solid and I love anything flight game in VR, its right down my alley.

Have you played Walking Dead Saints and Sinners? Straight up one of the best VR game.

• Thanks 1
2 minutes ago, Ramza said:

I had no issues with motion sickness but I rarely does with anything anyway.

Controls takes some time getting used to, I had to play standing up for the best experience too.

Presentation was solid and I love anything flight game in VR, its right down my alley.

Have you played Walking Dead Saints and Sinners? Straight up one of the best VR game.

No haven't played Walking Dead yet but it looks awesome. I'll check that out for sure.

• Upvote 1

I started playing RE3 remake a few days ago and just beat it. It was fun but short (like the original). I'm not sure if the original was like this too, but I didn't notice much puzzles like RE1 and 2. This felt more like RE5. Sometimes it is nice to just play a quick straightforward game though.

• Like 1

Deadly Premonition 2 is awful. Like seriously. Performance aside, the open world is bland, empty, and has the ugliest trees I’ve seen in a game. The controls are bad, and saying the skateboard physics are like something from the ps1 era would actually be generous. You can collide with anything while going at top speed and you just come to a dead stop while remaining glued to the board. It looks so bad it’s actually comical. 

It’s a 3-4/10 game so far, and I’m not even exaggerating.

5 minutes ago, -GD- said:

is it like a tomb radier/ uncharted game? 

It’s more like the souls game in its design. Slightly open ended areas with shortcuts and alternate paths, that sometimes lead to upgrades and other collectibles. There’s some platforming mixed in, and also some environmental puzzles that I think you would appreciate. 

14 minutes ago, Ike said:

Got Catherine Full Body for Switch ready to go for this weekend. Never played it at all so excited for the story.

gameplay is garbo. enjoy!

1 hour ago, Delita said:

I’m shocked  :ben: 

The framerate is one thing but the game is literally broken. I’ve had to restart it 3 times already, with the last 2 times it locking up in the same exact place. I’m starting to think I discovered a progression breaking bug. trying it for yet another time now to see what happens. I should mention that all this shit has happened within just the first 4 hours....

I hate to backtrack so quickly but Deadly Premonition 2 is starting to win me over :monkas: Don't get me wrong, its still a dumpster fire of a game but it has enough charm and personality to keep you engaged. Helps that the characters are all likable and elevated by some shockingly well done voice performances.