The Official "What Are You Playing?" Thread (Post Screens)

2 hours ago, Twinblade said:

I hate to backtrack so quickly but Deadly Premonition 2 is starting to win me over :monkas: Don't get me wrong, its still a dumpster fire of a game but it has enough charm and personality to keep you engaged. Helps that the characters are all likable and elevated by some shockingly well done voice performances.

I will wait for a patch (fingers crossed)

• Replies 24.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• -GD-X

• Twinblade

• soup

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I won't be playing anything for months or close to a year probably, stuck in bumfuck nowhere Montenegro in the middle of endless mountains, imagine Rocky IV's training location without the snow (yet)

I finally finished Aegis Rim     I want my fucking 40 hours back. I can't believe how absolutely SHIT that ending was. I couldn't be more disappointed right now.   I was

The amount of shit going on in Control during fights is next level compared to anything else ive seen.   I also started playing Witcher 3 again. Damn this game is fucking awesome. It still l

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, -GD- said:

I will wait for a patch (fingers crossed)

There’s no way a single patch is going to fix these issues lol. If they do end up fixing the game I imagine it’s going to be a long process over the course of the next month or 2.

3 hours ago, Twinblade said:

There’s no way a single patch is going to fix these issues lol. If they do end up fixing the game I imagine it’s going to be a long process over the course of the next month or 2.

I’ll wait for it to be $20. There’s no way I’m paying $60 for it. 

I finished Deadly Premonition 2. WTF at the ending, It goes completely off the rails.

The story has its moments though, even if a lot of the characters are pretty underdeveloped overall. My favorite was definitely Patricia, she steals the show. A sassy and witty 10 year old that’s constantly giving York shit, resulting in some of the game’s funniest and charming moments. 

I wrote about the gameplay before, so I won’t be redundant but it’s definitely pretty trashy overall. It somehow plays worse than the first game despite being so much newer and releasing at a higher price. There’s so many design problems and shit that feels so poorly put together.

overall, the game has its heart in the right place but it’s tough to ignore its mountain of problems, and it also pales in comparison to Swery’s previous games. If I were to score it I’d give it a 6/10.

Im replaying Prey, one of this gen most underrated game. Still godly.

And I started playing Wonderful 101 Remastered. I loved the game on WiiU and its still a lot of fun today. Another underappreciated game, glad its not stuck on WiiU forever.

• Upvote 1
39 minutes ago, Teh_Diplomat said:

Gonna be playing a whole lotta Ben Stranding this weekend. :ben:

It's awesome isn't it?

I'm on chapter 3 already with about 10h in.  Just heading back to Capital Knot City and the surrounding area to work on some standard deliveries and make some nice well traveled routes.

Not even lying, the game feels so much better at 60+fps.  Typically these slow moving games don't really see THAT much of a difference, but with this game and just the general weightiness of it, having less lag in the controls and smoother animations helps a lot.

It's gonna be split between this and Halo MCC for me.

Edited by Remij (not a Lem cant help
  • aitch 1
57 minutes ago, Remij (not a Lem cant help said:

It's awesome isn't it?

I'm on chapter 3 already with about 10h in.  Just heading back to Capital Knot City and the surrounding area to work on some standard deliveries and make some nice well traveled routes.

Not even lying, the game feels so much better at 60+fps.  Typically these slow moving games don't really see THAT much of a difference, but with this game and just the general weightiness of it, having less lag in the controls and smoother animations helps a lot.

It's gonna be split between this and Halo MCC for me.

that was my issue was the ps4pro version. i loved the concept, the word and the characters. but holy fuck, i hated the clunkiness of carrying shit. 

4 minutes ago, -GD- said:

that was my issue was the ps4pro version. i loved the concept, the word and the characters. but holy fuck, i hated the clunkiness of carrying shit. 

Yea.  I mean it's fine if you have no other reference point, but after playing the PC version for a while, it's just obvious that it feels better.