The Official "What Are You Playing?" Thread (Post Screens)

• Replies 24.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• -GD-X

• Twinblade

• soup

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I won't be playing anything for months or close to a year probably, stuck in bumfuck nowhere Montenegro in the middle of endless mountains, imagine Rocky IV's training location without the snow (yet)

I finally finished Aegis Rim     I want my fucking 40 hours back. I can't believe how absolutely SHIT that ending was. I couldn't be more disappointed right now.   I was

The amount of shit going on in Control during fights is next level compared to anything else ive seen.   I also started playing Witcher 3 again. Damn this game is fucking awesome. It still l

Posted Images

Just now, nitric said:

Now you know which games to play next, dammit GD those are some godly action games. :mad:

Yeah, I’ve been meaning to get around to them. What drew me to ghost was its art design. 

3 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

bought ghost and am gonna fire it up after work :smoke: 

I’m so curious what you’ll think about it. The different fighting stances add a cool dynamic. The game makes a good, not great, first impression. However, once it grabs you, it will keep you hooked. 

GD you should do some of the Legendary tales on the map. They’re blue colored. The reward for some of them are unique special abilities for combat. One of them has Jin sheath his katana for 2 secs, leaving you vulnerable, but then unleashes 3 unblockable strikes lightning fast on anyone around.

• Upvote 1
5 minutes ago, Delita said:

GD you should do some of the Legendary tales on the map. They’re blue colored. The reward for some of them are unique special abilities for combat. One of them has Jin sheath his katana for 2 secs, leaving you vulnerable, but then unleashes 3 unblockable strikes lightning fast on anyone around.

Ha I started doing them. I feel I have a better grasp of the game’s flow now. 

1 hour ago, HALOmij said:

That game looks damn good visually imo

Yeah, when the explosions get going - hell even the foliage is decent; it is definitely sharp, yet comical looking.

Cool detail in ghost. So I went back to upgrade my armor at one of the earlier villages. A few people I rescued were there and prepared a gift basket for me. It had a lot of good shit! I only went back there because I needed some quick iron for a sword upgrade. Just thought it was a cool detail that had 0 prompts to return. 

• Like 1