The Official "What Are You Playing?" Thread (Post Screens)

Just now, Twinblade said:

Ghost's open world really loses its luster in act 3

Hide contents

The snow environment feels so bland and empty compared to the act 1 and 2 locations. Exploration was a big part of the game's enjoyment for me and the 3rd act just sort of ruins it. I was spending a lot of time in the first areas but now I just want to run through the story and finish the game

Spoiler

act 3 was a missed opportunity, in terms of not really elevating the epic moments found in 2. the last few mission were fun, though. 

• Replies 24.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• -GD-X

• Twinblade

• soup

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I won't be playing anything for months or close to a year probably, stuck in bumfuck nowhere Montenegro in the middle of endless mountains, imagine Rocky IV's training location without the snow (yet)

I finally finished Aegis Rim     I want my fucking 40 hours back. I can't believe how absolutely SHIT that ending was. I couldn't be more disappointed right now.   I was

The amount of shit going on in Control during fights is next level compared to anything else ive seen.   I also started playing Witcher 3 again. Damn this game is fucking awesome. It still l

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Ghost's open world really loses its luster in act 3

Hide contents

The snow environment feels so bland and empty compared to the act 1 and 2 locations. Exploration was a big part of the game's enjoyment for me and the 3rd act just sort of ruins it. I was spending a lot of time in the first areas but now I just want to run through the story and finish the game

Because you’re like 85 percent complete in terms of story.:ben: 

I was disappointed at first but then when I realized the game is coming to a close already it made sense I guess

Marvels Avengers is utter shite. I had low expectations and was still underwhelmed. GaaS needs to die already, preferably by choking on Jimbos micropenis.

Just made me more excited for Miles Morales  :smoke: 

18 minutes ago, Delita said:

Marvels Avengers is utter shite. I had low expectations and was still underwhelmed. GaaS needs to die already, preferably by choking on Jimbos micropenis.

Just made me more excited for Miles Morales  :smoke: 

That’s unfortunate, I bet the game had a big budget too. SE better hope the name alone is enough to convince people to buy it.

1 minute ago, Twinblade said:

That’s unfortunate, I bet the game had a big budget too. SE better hope the name alone is enough to convince people to buy it.

if CoD can sell each year, this will have not have a problem with the casual fan base.

2 hours ago, kazi of Skalitz said:

total war: brad pit and orlando bloom :bow:  best game ever :bow:   im so bad at this game though :D 

1 hour ago, Twinblade said:

im gonna give it a try in a bit. I expect to suck ass as well.

:denzel3:

Been switching between GoT, Fall Guys, Forza Horizon 3 and Dragon Quest 7.

Hard mode on Ghost of Tsushima is so much more intense and enjoyable, it actually forces you to resort to ghost tactics at times. I think hard mode is the way it's meant to be played, normal difficulty is just too easy and makes it really boring.

2 minutes ago, nitric said:
  Hide contents

The Island with Abby was some of the best hours of gaming. EVER. Riding on the horse when The Haven falling apart in flames. FUCK...

:aitch:

Spoiler

The last several hours was all seriously epic. From the standoff on the bridge, the island then Santa Barbara :whew: