The Official "What Are You Playing?" Thread (Post Screens)

Also my brother plays and still plays Dota. You won't make me shed my snake skin over PC gaming hours.  He prolly has over 3,000 hours or years or lives or souls in that bitch. I keep smh everytime he mentions it, but it does not work. 1-800-SAVE-A-NiGGA from dota. 

• Replies 24.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• -GD-X

• Twinblade

• soup

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I won't be playing anything for months or close to a year probably, stuck in bumfuck nowhere Montenegro in the middle of endless mountains, imagine Rocky IV's training location without the snow (yet)

I finally finished Aegis Rim     I want my fucking 40 hours back. I can't believe how absolutely SHIT that ending was. I couldn't be more disappointed right now.   I was

The amount of shit going on in Control during fights is next level compared to anything else ive seen.   I also started playing Witcher 3 again. Damn this game is fucking awesome. It still l

Posted Images

21 hours ago, kokujin said:

Also my brother plays and still plays Dota. You won't make me shed my snake skin over PC gaming hours.  He prolly has over 3,000 hours or years or lives or souls in that bitch. I keep smh everytime he mentions it, but it does not work. 1-800-SAVE-A-NiGGA from dota. 

🆒 story, 🆖.

3 minutes ago, zak said:

just get some. drugs make you gay though. finished reading dragon quest?

telelele no.  85 hrs in it. game shocks. shucks.  I'm eviscerating the Japanese population on a Japanese >> English learn site. These fuckos think I'm as fluent as them. goar har har har.  Not the case, but it's a good sign if you scratch said surfacfe. 

Mario 64 is just so damn good. Camera issues aside the game is just a blast to play, everything else still feels as precise as ever. It’s incredible this came out in 1996. Going back through these worlds is great, I haven’t played the game in quite a while, up to 39 stars now...probably go for 120. Crazy how big these worlds felt back in the day considering how tiny most of them are. They sure made the most of what they had though, the worlds changing somewhat depending on the stars you chose is a nice trick. Even levels I kinda disliked back in the day are a blast to play through again. 

Makes me disappointed for what we got with Odyssey tbh. I still gotta get around to replaying Galaxy but I don’t think there’s another 3D Mario that should be mentioned in the same sentence as 64. 

9 hours ago, Casual said:

Mario 64 is just so damn good. Camera issues aside the game is just a blast to play, everything else still feels as precise as ever. It’s incredible this came out in 1996. Going back through these worlds is great, I haven’t played the game in quite a while, up to 39 stars now...probably go for 120. Crazy how big these worlds felt back in the day considering how tiny most of them are. They sure made the most of what they had though, the worlds changing somewhat depending on the stars you chose is a nice trick. Even levels I kinda disliked back in the day are a blast to play through again. 

Makes me disappointed for what we got with Odyssey tbh. I still gotta get around to replaying Galaxy but I don’t think there’s another 3D Mario that should be mentioned in the same sentence as 64. 

super mario rpg stole me heart. Something strangly satisfying in getting far in that game. 

There's a large fight at what I assume is near the end of the game in Wasteland 3 that takes fucking forever to finish because the game is so slow at processing enemy/friendly turns. Had the game crash in the middle of it on my first attempt, had an enemy turn fail to resolve on my second attempt so I had to restart it, and then after my third attempt Kwon and Jodie Bell leave my group despite not doing anything wrong.

Fuck you, Wasteland 3. :ben:

• Thanks 1
  • dead 3
5 hours ago, SegaGod said:

I’m 25 stars into Mario Galaxy and I think I might be even more  impressed playing it now than I was 13 years ago. I don’t think any 3D game has aged as well. It still feels so new and fresh.

The bump to 1080p is fantastic. The level design is just incredible too. :aitch: 

Playing Flight Simulator (on a Xbone controller at the moment) and the tech behind it is really cool. I was pretty impressed by how I could fly around my parents' small home town in portugal and see what appears to be a relatively accurate re-creation of it (though one of the major landmarks seems to be missing, which bummed me out a bit). Im deliberately not trying to stress out my my failing video card so im only running it on medium, but everything still looks pretty great especially when you're at a decent altitude.

The training levels could be a bit better though. They only teach you the absolute basics but also seem to leave some crucial information. I just failed one because I was told to switch engine power to idle before landing, and I have no clue what they meant by that.

1 hour ago, madmaltese said:

I don't know why Im doing this so late gen. But I started DQXI

I've put it off several times, due to its length. :] 

Meanwhile, I'm simultaneously playing Ace combat 7 and Metro Exodus. :killzone:

1 minute ago, Teh_Diplomat said:

I've put it off several times, due to its length. :] 

Meanwhile, I'm simultaneously playing Ace combat 7 and Metro Exodus. :killzone:

Yeah the length has put me off it till now and I don't know why I even started it cause I'm just looking for a filler chill game. We'll see how I go. 

1 minute ago, Ike said:

Keep us updated. These kind of games have a big fanbase here on this site. :]

I know twin blade said he was going to try it. I’m still early but the Game is looking to be a banger for sure. The story is a lot more epic than I thought, I’m honestly pretty confused with where it’s going as I thought it was going to be much more small scale than what it is, even going in knowing it was an end of the world type plot. 

It has that distinctive Atlus USA/ persona localization which is pure quality. The dialogue and voice acting are all superb.

• Like 1