The Official "What Are You Playing?" Thread (Post Screens)

• Replies 24.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• -GD-X

• Twinblade

• soup

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I won't be playing anything for months or close to a year probably, stuck in bumfuck nowhere Montenegro in the middle of endless mountains, imagine Rocky IV's training location without the snow (yet)

I finally finished Aegis Rim     I want my fucking 40 hours back. I can't believe how absolutely SHIT that ending was. I couldn't be more disappointed right now.   I was

The amount of shit going on in Control during fights is next level compared to anything else ive seen.   I also started playing Witcher 3 again. Damn this game is fucking awesome. It still l

Posted Images

Still trying to get thru Yakuza 0. These games are long especially playing them back to back. I think im somewhat close to finishing it. Then on to Yakuza 2 idk if ill be able to bang that out before the next one but im gonna try.

Also started Wasteland 3. I never played a game like this but it seems pretty good so far. Its pretty ugly but w/e.

GamePass makes it hard to focus on one or two games 

17 minutes ago, JONBpc said:

Still trying to get thru Yakuza 0. These games are long especially playing them back to back. I think im somewhat close to finishing it. Then on to Yakuza 2 idk if ill be able to bang that out before the next one but im gonna try.

Also started Wasteland 3. I never played a game like this but it seems pretty good so far. Its pretty ugly but w/e.

GamePass makes it hard to focus on one or two games 

This is such a real side effect of having so much choice. You end up wanting to try everything and hopping back and forth and never really getting into one thing. Such a strange negative side effect and one that totally changes how I usually play (usually only play a single game at a time till I finish it before moving on).

I like it cause i find a game that hooks me and dont waste time with games id force myself to play if i bought them. But there is a lot of games i want to play, and not enough time.

I played Yakuza Kawami and that took like 30 hours of so and im 20 so hours into 0 and for me that is MONTHS of gaming. I try to squeeze in some smaller titles in between. 

22 minutes ago, Hot Sauce said:

New Wasteland 3 patch came out today that apparently didn't do a great job at fixing what it was supposed to, but did add a new bug where some enemies are invisible. :ben:

Fuck this game lol

:D You should definitely make an effort to just finish the game at this point.

Im kinda digging Wasteland 3. I tried to play on xbox cause it looks nicer there, but shit is too small and its easier to play on PC. This game is fugly as fuck tho. It looks like some of the textures dont load but i think its just ugly. Pretty fun so far tho

• Like 1

I’m 70 stars in Mario galaxy now. It really is timeless. Both galaxy games are my favourite games of the 21st century. 

I decided to start horizon chase turbo up again. It’s such a fun outrun style racing  game with  a great striking colourful visual style. The soundtrack is amazing too.

3 minutes ago, Hot Sauce said:

Finally beat Wasteland 3. Roller coaster of emotions that game is. :ben:

what choices did you make?

Spoiler

I was going to side with Angela until I realized she was just power hungry and ultimately pretty unreasonable. Her actions would have resulted in so many people dying. And while the patriarch was no saint, he made tough choices that were necessary to retain some sense of normalcy and stability in the region. I was hoping i'd at least be able to talk Angela down from her plan at the end, but I failed that dialogue check and had to take her down.

was about to finish gta 5, had to meet the FBI at a beach, but right before the mission marker it says the mission got disrupted and i don't know why, tried with two characters then rage quit. another time maybe.

12 hours ago, Twinblade said:

what choices did you make?

Hide contents

I was going to side with Angela until I realized she was just power hungry and ultimately pretty unreasonable. Her actions would have resulted in so many people dying. And while the patriarch was no saint, he made tough choices that were necessary to retain some sense of normalcy and stability in the region. I was hoping i'd at least be able to talk Angela down from her plan at the end, but I failed that dialogue check and had to take her down.

Spoiler

I sided with the Patriarch as well, largely for the same reasons. Siding with Deth basically condemns Arizona and her plans for Colorado are way too idealistic to actually work there anyway. Meanwhile, the big secret about the Patriarch is that he lied about defeating gangs and paid them to not attack instead? Wow, such evil.

Giving criminals to the sky weirdos knowing they get turned into human sacrifices was the only truly fucked up thing the Patriarch did, but the Marshals are letting criminals freeze to death in the first couple hours of the game and nobody seems to care. Criminals being murdered is super shitty, but it's a lot easier to look past in a post-apocalyptic wasteland where the sole beacon of society is keeping many people from being raped and/or murdered while criminals threaten to destroy the tenuous balance. There needed to be a storyline about the Patriarch knowing people are innocent, but still sending them off as criminals to die or something to muddy those waters a bit more.

I passed that Deth surrender check at the end. She gives up, but the dialogue with the Patriarch at the end didn't really mention it so it probably didn't matter.