The Official "What Are You Playing?" Thread (Post Screens)

Lost track of time and ended up playing like 3 hours of Super Mario 35 last night. It's super addicting and a lot of fun. My only issue with it is that it tends to loop you through stages 1-1 and 1-2 too much. This is super awesome though and I wish they would expand on it and maybe add more versions of Mario like SM3 or SMW.

• Like 1
  • Replies 24.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• -GD-X

• Twinblade

• soup

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I won't be playing anything for months or close to a year probably, stuck in bumfuck nowhere Montenegro in the middle of endless mountains, imagine Rocky IV's training location without the snow (yet)

I finally finished Aegis Rim     I want my fucking 40 hours back. I can't believe how absolutely SHIT that ending was. I couldn't be more disappointed right now.   I was

The amount of shit going on in Control during fights is next level compared to anything else ive seen.   I also started playing Witcher 3 again. Damn this game is fucking awesome. It still l

Posted Images

^ that's cool that you're enjoying trash. Ya know what, I'm gonna fire up my PS4 just now. I gotta climb further in FF7R hard mode, and I bought the Uncharted collection in Japanese ( :D ).

Someone actually gave me Uncharted 4 a few days ago, but me left it there. 

The PS4 is on... muhaha. i wana play some XV think I found the disc. but I have FF7r still and Ucnhaated. part of me also wants to say fuck it and go  spend money on a game.  :dreamy:  I got 2 weeks to play what I want. then I can purchase something if it's a good month.

edit 3: the geeking out is over. FFXV must've been played on me ol Xbox 1S. Which means like 350 hrs gone. :D fuuuck.  not sure how I feel about that. I should just copy a friends file maybe? or maybe completely immerse myself in the game again.  

Also FF7R Chapter 12 boring shit. I don't even wanna do it. If i get to the top of the stairs, i can fight rufus and redmanboy at least.  Maybe I should play Uncharted 1-3. I need gaymes. 

DON'T LICK TAAKSU.

タークスをなめんなっと or some bullshit lol.  red ruudo is a hilarious charictur / joke. 

Edited by kokujin
On 2020-10-04 at 9:16 PM, Twinblade said:

I finally finished Aegis Rim

:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|

I want my fucking 40 hours back. I can't believe how absolutely SHIT that ending was. I couldn't be more disappointed right now.

I was waiting for an info dump that would FINALLY clear up the countless questions that raced through my mind as I played the game, instead the ending throws the worst plot twists that make almost every single event irrelevant.

The fact that reviewers consider this a good story is laughable honestly. The writers basically threw every sci trope and concept into a blender and then called it a story. Its like their main goal during production was to make everything as bloated and ridiculous as possible.

There are lots of good movements involving the characters and their relationships with each other and even the combat was satisfying (plus the OST was bad ass). But all that good will the game builds up just gets thrown out the window. It doesn't respect your time or intelligence.

What a mess...

lol twin peak got owned so bad lol.  matemadis your guess may be correct. youz in twuuble. 

I said fuck it. and finally played and put 2-3 hours into the superior Final Fantasy Game. 7R  SUCKS.  :lul:   only thing good about it was watching cloud, owning the game, tifa's big tits the first time, the cutscenes the first time, and that's it.  boring corridor shitskins. 

• Confused 1

Had a marathon gaming session last night like I haven’t had in a long time with Genshin Impact. The gameplay loop has got me good. It’s pretty and fun and super quality especially for a F2P game. I’m bummed they make you wait for the co-op until level 16 but honestly it helps and gets you used to the game before jumping online. Looking forward to playing more and exploring the huge world. 

lol can you even jump in FF7R?  :mickeyj:

walking around a cafe jumping over tables listening to the musik and finding gourmet fish for a cat in 15 and already I see why this is the heart's GOTG.   GD I can't believe you never played this. 

Made it to co-op level in Genshin. Having fun playing it with my gf. She's way higher than me but much better at the character building and crafting and stuff. It's a lot of fun to play and haven't really hit a paywall at all. The music and art style are both amazing. I'm playing on PS4 Pro and she's playing on PC. Either version looks great, but the performance could be optimized a bit with crazy pop-in at some points. Also, the load times on PS4 are long. I think this will keep me occupied for a good while until CP77 in a month.

Amnesia Rebirth is solid so far. The game really piles on the story and world building near the beginning (maybe a bit excessively for a game of this type) but its also doing a lot of interesting stuff at the same time. Really curious to see where it goes from here. So far its very different from both Amnesia and SOMA.

• Upvote 1
1 hour ago, -GD-X said:

Bro...maybe I suck...but Is it common to die a lot? Holy shit. 

lmao yeah

There's a lot of structure around the introduction of power systems that really boost your capabilities, so I really wouldn't sweat the early deaths.

1 hour ago, Hot Sauce said:

lmao yeah

There's a lot of structure around the introduction of power systems that really boost your capabilities, so I really wouldn't sweat the early deaths.

Oh yeah! I was a badass...until meg 

lol. Man, this game is awesome! And I usually don’t like this kind of genre. 

9 hours ago, Twinblade said:

8 hours into Amnesia Rebirth. Game is intense AF :whew:

@-GD-X The puzzles have been pretty simple so far but i think you'll enjoy the mechanics they use, especially how they incorporate the physics of the objects.

It looks great! The concept, itself, seems amazing!