The Official "What Are You Playing?" Thread (Post Screens)

• Replies 24.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• -GD-X

• Twinblade

• soup

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I won't be playing anything for months or close to a year probably, stuck in bumfuck nowhere Montenegro in the middle of endless mountains, imagine Rocky IV's training location without the snow (yet)

I finally finished Aegis Rim     I want my fucking 40 hours back. I can't believe how absolutely SHIT that ending was. I couldn't be more disappointed right now.   I was

The amount of shit going on in Control during fights is next level compared to anything else ive seen.   I also started playing Witcher 3 again. Damn this game is fucking awesome. It still l

Posted Images

46 minutes ago, madmaltese said:

tbf I'm trading mine in with GoT (and others) in less than week lol

I got a great price for both of my systems.  Besides, I’m giving the switch lots of love. I have paradise killer (whatever it’s called) after I finish hades

16 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

I got a great price for both of my systems.  Besides, I’m giving the switch lots of love. I have paradise killer (whatever it’s called) after I finish hades

Yeah there is some crazy trade in deals atm so taking advantage of em.

Haven't played much switch but will hopefully give it a run the week or so I have no console. 

39 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

I couldn't get into it, but im interested in hearing your thoughts on Paradise Killer.

• Upvote 1
15 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

@Hot Sauce

Hide contents

Just fought meg with her sisters. Bro, this shit is getting hard, especially since I’m handicapped (trying to get that bonus). On Elysian now 

Spoiler

The extreme measures pact of punishment perk? Yeah its rough. I actually prefer the "upgraded" boss fight in Elysium since you don't have to worry about the spear chucking at all. The rest of the bosses are a pretty significant increase in difficulty, especially Hades. He is roughhhhh.

30 minutes ago, Hot Sauce said:

Hide contents

The extreme measures pact of punishment perk? Yeah its rough. I actually prefer the "upgraded" boss fight in Elysium since you don't have to worry about the spear chucking at all. The rest of the bosses are a pretty significant increase in difficulty, especially Hades. He is roughhhhh.

Spoiler

Oh no. Not that one. That heat thing before the run. I needed 7. Was challenging, but I beat Hades. I was just surprised. So meg left my room. Will she return? I’m trying to romance her lol

btw, I did unlock the upgraded boss fight perk. Maybe later lol

11 hours ago, -GD-X said:
  Hide contents

Oh no. Not that one. That heat thing before the run. I needed 7. Was challenging, but I beat Hades. I was just surprised. So meg left my room. Will she return? I’m trying to romance her lol

btw, I did unlock the upgraded boss fight perk. Maybe later lol

Spoiler

Yeah she'll be back. They have characters not show up sometimes as a world building kind of thing.

• Thanks 1
1 hour ago, Hot Sauce said:
  Hide contents

Yeah she'll be back. They have characters not show up sometimes as a world building kind of thing.

Spoiler

ah sweet. i'm trying to wife her lol. bro, i love all of the post game incentives too. i will probably be putting in another 20-30 hours easily. 

5 hours ago, -GD-X said:
  Hide contents

ah sweet. i'm trying to wife her lol. bro, i love all of the post game incentives too. i will probably be putting in another 20-30 hours easily. 

Spoiler

I'm 30 clears in and I still haven't finished all the side story stuff. I didn't even know there was relationship stuff until that Honest Game Trailers video Cooke linked. :ben:

2 minutes ago, Hot Sauce said:
  Reveal hidden contents

I'm 30 clears in and I still haven't finished all the side story stuff. I didn't even know there was relationship stuff until that Honest Game Trailers video Cooke linked. :ben:

Damn homie. Yeah, there’s all kinds of cool extras

Got Hades finally. Wish I didn’t wait so long. This game is fantastic. Tbh I was hesitant cause I wasn’t very impressed with their previous games. But the controls on this are so tight and the art style is phenomenal. The gameplay loop is a perfect length too.

been jumping back into MTGA a bit as well, rebuilt my monored for the new season. 

making my way through another Dark Souls run in prep for Demons Souls. 

otherwise just been flipping between random games, finally decided to take the plunge and get a new TV in prep for the PS5/new house where I’ll need more than just the one. My first 4K TV. Picture is pretty solid but I don’t really have any content to take advantage of it till PS5 shows up. Tbh my favourite part of it so far is how speedy the UI is and how much is built in. My previous TV only had Netflix built in and it was slow, it was my first “smart TV” so I kinda figured that was just par for the course. This one has basically every streaming platform I can think of and flips between all of them seamlessly. 

Edited by Casual
  • Like 1

I bought Little Hope and im close to finishing it. Its actually pretty decent. They overuse the jump scares way too often but it does enough other interesting things when it comes to atmosphere and storytelling. The graphics are top notch too, at least on PC.

edit: just finished it. That ending was absolute trash. I don't know what it is with so many games having unsatisfying endings nowadays.

Man of Medan is definitely better overall.

12 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Ghostrunner is honestly such a sick little game. If not for Cyberpunk it would probably the coolest cyberpunk setting i've seen in a while. Plus the soundtrack is on point

Nice bro!!