The Official "What Are You Playing?" Thread (Post Screens)

gonna re-do some cyberpunk. took a few days off//still busy as shit this month. I am getting sick of goonz play. I wanna figure out more hack-play, stealth, fancy shit. Also want double jump and see how vertical this game gets. take downs and smart weapons etc. I hope the latter is not a gimmick.. 

• Replies 24.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• -GD-X

• Twinblade

• soup

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I won't be playing anything for months or close to a year probably, stuck in bumfuck nowhere Montenegro in the middle of endless mountains, imagine Rocky IV's training location without the snow (yet)

I finally finished Aegis Rim     I want my fucking 40 hours back. I can't believe how absolutely SHIT that ending was. I couldn't be more disappointed right now.   I was

since we are on the subject of boobs and a tiny waist, i found this lovely gif

Posted Images

8 hours ago, Twinblade said:

I’ve been interested in spiritfarer for the longest time. Any other types of games you’d compare it to?

Hmmm, in essence it's a resource management type game where you gather various resources to complete objectives, but it's the presentation and the whole package that elevates it. 

Super relaxing game with a great gameplay loop

• Upvote 1

still playing godpunk, close to 150 hours first playthrough :D   

I'm at the end main story mission but doing gigs and even NCPD stuff on the map right now. always bits of lore at the very least and some are even very good.

also played a few hours bottlefront 2 since it was free on egs. boring as fuck :hest: 

14 hours ago, kazpunk said:

still playing godpunk, close to 150 hours first playthrough :D   

I'm at the end main story mission but doing gigs and even NCPD stuff on the map right now. always bits of lore at the very least and some are even very good.

also played a few hours bottlefront 2 since it was free on egs. boring as fuck :hest: 

So you haven't beat the game yet? You're going for a 100% completion? 

2 hours ago, Mr. Impossible said:

So you haven't beat the game yet? You're going for a 100% completion? 

hm, i don't know yet but I still try to immerse myself. I love night city. I have two side missions left and I hope I stumble upon a few more. 

the thing is I started going after the "?" side mission markers but some are just gigs. It's kinda stupid. :mjgrin: 

And yea, I'm right at the last point of no return main story mission. So I'm doing other stuff before finishing the game. 

I think the main story is way too short and there could be a few more lengthy side missions. Maybe.

Absolutely hooked to Valheim at the moment. Pretty shocked honestly, I generally hate these types of survival/building games, but a buddy convinced me and it's fantastic, the hours just pass by completely while I'm playing. Tbh it's giving me that feeling I had when I was first hooked on Breath of the Wild or Skyrim.

I really like that they do give you some overarching goals to work towards (essentially there's 5 bosses that you're working towards, certain necessary items are gated behind these...for example the first boss gave me the item I needed to build a pickaxe which then allows me to mine, which then unlocks a ton of other recipes). Recipes are all unlocked (as far as I can tell) once you've found each of the types of parts that make it up.

They've found a really good risk/reward balance as well as pace to the game. The map is massive and takes considerable time to work across, especially in the early days when you can't stray too far from home...I just unlocked the recipe to build portals so that will help, but (at least right now) it's a pretty hefty resource requirement to build. I also really like what they've done with food...your character has a base health and stamina that never change as far as I can tell, but you can eat up to 3 foods at any given time which give both boosts to your max hp/stamina as well as passive regeneration bonuses. I thought it was a pretty neat way to tie the food into progression. I've only really started exploring the second biome, gathering some metals for my next set of upgrades and working on a new house build...been using my small starter home that's been doing the trick but my base is expanding a lot with forges and smelters and the like. Also built a boat so I want to build a new base on the water with a nice dock for that.

10/10 would recommend.

• Thanks 1

^ whoa big review.

--

I actually don't like cyberpunk. :( it's a little repetetive. I can see recycled buildings already... uh oh. I'm fairly sure the playstyles are gonna be shallow anyways. I'm going to try and go stealth. Oh well. lol. At least I have it. I'm sure I'll come back to it later. 

Ordered Cyberpunk. Still have a ways in Ghost but will probably want to drop in and do a second full run of CP2077 again. Hear Kaz talk about it reminds me of how good a game it is. Yeah, bugs are probably still a thing but other than that, for gamers who are intelligent and have a high degree if critical thinking. So I get it if some people think bugs are a sin or aren't clever enough to understand how to play the game correctly. Cyberpunk is such an enjoyable experience not to do again. Sucks had to order a physical copy. 

42 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Spiritfarer is simply brilliant. I feel like Hades overshadowed every other indie game last year which is unfortunate because this is honestly so much better IMO.

I think it’s on gamepass. Looks cool!

50 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Spiritfarer is simply brilliant. I feel like Hades overshadowed every other indie game last year which is unfortunate because this is honestly so much better IMO.

Glad you're enjoying it also. It is simply brilliant. One of the best indie games I have ever played. 

• Upvote 1
On 2021-02-11 at 12:02 PM, Ramza said:

You need a VR headset, bro.

I know, it looks amazing in VR. 

Well my flight stick is coming next week as well; perhaps after that we'll pick up a headset.