The Official "What Are You Playing?" Thread (Post Screens)

• Replies 24.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• -GD-X

• Twinblade

• soup

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I won't be playing anything for months or close to a year probably, stuck in bumfuck nowhere Montenegro in the middle of endless mountains, imagine Rocky IV's training location without the snow (yet)

There's this one scene in Days Gone that is a perfect example of what the game is and everything wrong with it.   

The amount of shit going on in Control during fights is next level compared to anything else ive seen.   I also started playing Witcher 3 again. Damn this game is fucking awesome. It still l

Posted Images

:D

this pla ce like a hamster wheel. you realize we brought more traffic with nonsense than before.

anyways. I ain't playing shit. February is a busy ass month. I think march will be too. I should buy some RPG and just veg on something. Monster Hunter any good?

have you heard of cyberpunk 2077? it's a really good story driven rpg. 

and maybe try some of the oldschool crpgs? like pillars of eternity, tyranny or maybe divinity: original sin. I think you'd enjoy divinity, it's turn based.

are you drunk? I own cyberpunk. don't really like it, but should return to it. I missed out on 2/10 sale on PSN. I gotta wait till next paycheck//march for next game :(    I think i'm ready for an rpg on PSN. I saw a bunch I wanted earlier.

if it's for PS4 I can buy it but don't recc me PC shit. nah i'm too picky I'll just pick a JRPG i think. gotta stick to lang. i almost liked baldurs gate but that's as nerdy as I get. I think I bought oen click and pick adventure game. Tomb Raider sounds fun now. 

35 minutes ago, JonbX said:

Nice. Im pretty addicted to it right now. 

i may start earlier because i'm a but frustrated with persona. it looks so good! i don't know why it got hated on. i heard the 60 fps mode is a godsend. 

1 hour ago, -GD-X said:

i may start earlier because i'm a but frustrated with persona. it looks so good! i don't know why it got hated on. i heard the 60 fps mode is a godsend. 

The physics puzzles seem to be one the biggest complaints. Apparently they're just very finicky and you need overly precise timing to solve a lot of them.

4 hours ago, kokujin said:

are you drunk? I own cyberpunk. don't really like it, but should return to it. I missed out on 2/10 sale on PSN. I gotta wait till next paycheck//march for next game :(    I think i'm ready for an rpg on PSN. I saw a bunch I wanted earlier.

if it's for PS4 I can buy it but don't recc me PC shit. nah i'm too picky I'll just pick a JRPG i think. gotta stick to lang. i almost liked baldurs gate but that's as nerdy as I get. I think I bought oen click and pick adventure game. Tomb Raider sounds fun now. 

duuude that's all cool and all but have you heard about cyberpunk 2077, it's a story driven RPG. you might like it.

if not check out Divinity: Original Sin. Trust meee.

On 2021-02-22 at 8:14 PM, Twinblade said:

The physics puzzles seem to be one the biggest complaints. Apparently they're just very finicky and you need overly precise timing to solve a lot of them.

I havent had any problems with the puzzles and im terrible at puzzles. There was one puzzle level that was like 30 mins long and i kept dying and that was annoying but everything wasnt an issue but i am only 11 hours into the game.

• 2 weeks later...

Playing AC Valhalla. I didn't think I was ready for another of these games, especially after odyssey which felt like it was never going to end. This one is pretty similar so far though they do some interesting things with the exploration/quest systems. And as always, Ubi's world design is pretty impeccable.

• Upvote 1
9 hours ago, madmaltese said:

Haven't been playing much but finished Immortal Fenyx. Pretty good game overall. 

I haven’t played too much of it, but I’m digging what I’ve played so far. The controls are tight and the world is beautiful! 

9 hours ago, madmaltese said:

Yeah Ubisoft really know how to make a great open world game. It really is a Ubi Zelda game basically. 

Definitely! I actually like the silly humor too. 

@JonB @madmaltese are some of the puzzles trial and error? I just got the 3rd tear (Aphrodite’s mission) and I couldn’t see a clue anywhere. So, I just kept doing trial and error, as to which squares to light up (if you hit the wrong one, you have to re-light the other squares). Please tell me that’s not a reoccurring puzzle theme. The other ones have been a lot of fun.