The Official "What Are You Playing?" Thread (Post Screens)

• Replies 24.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• -GD-X

• Twinblade

• soup

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I won't be playing anything for months or close to a year probably, stuck in bumfuck nowhere Montenegro in the middle of endless mountains, imagine Rocky IV's training location without the snow (yet)

There's this one scene in Days Gone that is a perfect example of what the game is and everything wrong with it.   

The amount of shit going on in Control during fights is next level compared to anything else ive seen.   I also started playing Witcher 3 again. Damn this game is fucking awesome. It still l

Posted Images

Ubisoft is still in their own class when it comes to their open world design. Nothing feels copy and paste, every area has a handcrafted look with foliage and props that are convincingly placed to make every scene look as realistic as possible. I thought Ghost had a great open world but looking back you quickly realize that Ubisoft's designers and artists simply trump almost everyone else in the industry.

• Upvote 1
32 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Ubisoft is still in their own class when it comes to their open world design. Nothing feels copy and paste, every area has a handcrafted look with foliage and props that are convincingly placed to make every scene look as realistic as possible. I thought Ghost had a great open world but looking back you quickly realize that Ubisoft's designers and artists simply trump almost everyone else in the industry.

Agreed! 

5 hours ago, madmaltese said:

Started Wasteland 3. Really enjoying it. 

It gets even better, except for the bugs. 

Seriously though, the roleplay choices are amazing, it has that political thing going on with the factions like New Vegas did and it's excellent. Way better than what The Outer Worlds tried to achieved but failed at.

I’m digging the mini storylines in AC Valhalla. They remind me of Mass Effect and Dragon Age, where instead of just having a single overarching story you have a bunch of different places with their own unique characters, themes, and issues you have to solve.

• Upvote 1
10 hours ago, Ramza said:

It gets even better, except for the bugs. 

Seriously though, the roleplay choices are amazing, it has that political thing going on with the factions like New Vegas did and it's excellent. Way better than what The Outer Worlds tried to achieved but failed at.

I've encountered no bugs so far. They probably patched it up since it has been out for a little while now.

But yeah, I'm already enjoying it far more than Outer Worlds, even though they aren't technically the same genre. 

4 minutes ago, JonB said:

I didnt finish wasteland 3 but I played it quite a lot and never had any bugs that I can remeber 

It gets buggier the more you play though. I had no issues in the first 10 hours or so, got worse and worse until it was unplayable around the 30 hours mark. Sound glitches, crashes, insane frames drops. 

I got the game on PS4 at launch though. Most likely all fixed by now but you could tell they didn't test the PS4 version properly to have this many bugs once you were far into the game. Probably thought they could get away with it until the next patch rolled in. I dunno but it was the buggiest game I had played in years, worse than a Fallout game.

Octoparth Traveler (PC)

Crash Bandicoot 4 (PS5)

Bowsers Fury (Switch)

Nioh 2 Remastered (PS5)

Persona 5 strikers (PC)

Switching back and forth between those, though i would say Octopath is taking most of my free time mostly atm.

19 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

I finally built the seer's hut 

Reveal hidden contents

Asgard :ooh: that came completely out of nowhere, but man is it a cool addition.

Right? Incredible!!

Got to the postgame levels in 3D World. I forgot how tough some of these levels are, especially when trying for the stars and stamps! It’s still the best 3D Mario game, the best modern Mario game and top 3 in the franchise. Replaying it is making me love it even more. Haven’t even touched Bowser’s Fury yet. I’ll start once I beat Champion’s Road.