The Official "What Are You Playing?" Thread (Post Screens)

• Replies 24.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• -GD-X

• Twinblade

• soup

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I won't be playing anything for months or close to a year probably, stuck in bumfuck nowhere Montenegro in the middle of endless mountains, imagine Rocky IV's training location without the snow (yet)

I finally finished Aegis Rim     I want my fucking 40 hours back. I can't believe how absolutely SHIT that ending was. I couldn't be more disappointed right now.   I was

The amount of shit going on in Control during fights is next level compared to anything else ive seen.   I also started playing Witcher 3 again. Damn this game is fucking awesome. It still l

Posted Images

Just finished Devotion. What a hell of a game, to be expected from the developers of Detention. It was only 3 hours long but that was 3 hours of almost perfectly crafted psychological horror

@kaz you've been into indie horror games lately, don't sleep on this one

• Like 1
37 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Just finished Devotion. What a hell of a game, to be expected from the developers of Detention. It was only 3 hours long but that was 3 hours of almost perfectly crafted psychological horror

this looks amazing, thanks. 

1 hour ago, Twinblade said:

what part of the map?

Major spoilers. But this whole area surpassed my expectations. Hands down the best part of the game, so far 

Spoiler

Jotunheim

• Upvote 1
2 hours ago, kaz said:

this looks amazing, thanks. 

Play Detention as well. Has great puzzles and despite the art style it can be real fucked up

The game was apparently a huge hit in Asia, so much so that they adapted it into a Netflix series. I didn't even know about it until now

• Upvote 1

Just beat the main campaign in AC Valhalla. Pretty ownage ending. Great, but long af, campaign. I made a lot of difficult choices in this game. There are parts, later on, where there’s not really a wrong/right choice. You just have to pick which one will have the consequence/s you can handle better. I look forward to finishing up the 2 main side arcs. 

• Upvote 1
4 hours ago, Twinblade said:

I’m too underleveled but I poked my head in that environment you had mentioned...it looks pretty dope :smoke: 

bro....it's pretty wild, overall, and it has one of the coolest climbing sequences in the game. pretty epic stuff!  btw, if you lower the combat to its easiest setting, you can clear out higher levels, even if you are underpowered. that's what i did lol. i spent the last 30 - 40 hours of the game just gunning through the campaign. i'm going to revisit the parts i missed, down the road. i need a break from gaming lol. i burnt myself out. i played persona strikers and this back-to-back lol. 

• aitch 1

Been playing It Takes Two with my girl. Game is wicked fun, beautiful, and the story is fantastic. This is definitely my GOTY so far. The level design is awesome and each “world” feels so unique with different styles. I’d definitely recommend this to anyone. 

• Upvote 1
On 2021-03-27 at 9:27 PM, Twinblade said:

Where do you get this game?

52 minutes ago, Ike said:

Been playing It Takes Two with my girl. Game is wicked fun, beautiful, and the story is fantastic. This is definitely my GOTY so far. The level design is awesome and each “world” feels so unique with different styles. I’d definitely recommend this to anyone. 

I heard it’s incredible. I will play this after my gaming hiatus. 

MH Rise seems pretty great so far. Not too deep in but already feels like there’s a lot of improvements over World and they’ve trimmed a lot of fat. World was my first MH game so not sure how many of those systems were unique to it but already things like not having to follow those stupid fucking flies is great. The monster just shows up on your map and it saves a whole lot of nonsense. 

Lots of cool systems to play around with, seems like they got a lot more going on with buddies now. I don’t remember being able to have multiple in World and the unique skills seems new? Being able to ride the dog around is great. Not to mention the wire bug. So much more mobility, makes the maps seem a bit smaller but so far the two I’ve played are also really well designed. I can’t believe how good this game looks on the Switch and how fast it loads at that. 

Since it’s my second MH its got that Dark Souls effect and this definitely feels easier than World. Think I’m having more fun as a result though, everything in World was overwhelming and complicated at first. I remember still piecing together how things works and even discovering things I missed entirely like 50 hours in. The only thing that I’m really not sure of so far in this is the distinction between the two different types of quests. 

• Upvote 1
56 minutes ago, Sabo said:

Streets of Rage 4 is whack. Good thing I got this shit on sale.:D

Fuck you, Hedgehogs. Your "classic" is garbage.

-SNES Kid

I think I only liked the second one. It was in the arcade, right?