The Official "What Are You Playing?" Thread (Post Screens)

• Replies 24.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• -GD-X

• Twinblade

• soup

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I won't be playing anything for months or close to a year probably, stuck in bumfuck nowhere Montenegro in the middle of endless mountains, imagine Rocky IV's training location without the snow (yet)

I finally finished Aegis Rim     I want my fucking 40 hours back. I can't believe how absolutely SHIT that ending was. I couldn't be more disappointed right now.   I was

since we are on the subject of boobs and a tiny waist, i found this lovely gif

Posted Images

Finished the ME trilogy. The addition of The Citadel DLC to 3 really adds a lot of character depth and playfulness. I’m so glad I revisited the series with all of its visual tweaks and DLC (never played any of them before - they owned!). 

• Like 1

I finally finished AC Valhalla and.....that 'ending' is a goddamn joke. After ~65 hours thats the type of pay off they give you?

Spoiler

You don't even go after the king, or have some kind of epic confrontation. You clear out that small village, watch a few short cutscenes, and then 'turn in' the quest to Randvi and then you get some shitty text about how you pacified England :| Then theres the modern day bullshit involving Layla and Basim that made little sense and went nowhere.

I need some time to think on it but I think im done with this series.

40 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

I finally finished AC Valhalla and.....that 'ending' is a goddamn joke. After ~65 hours thats the type of pay off they give you?

Hide contents

You don't even go after the king, or have some kind of epic confrontation. You clear out that small village, watch a few short cutscenes, and then 'turn in' the quest to Randvi and then you get some shitty text about how you pacified England :| Then theres the modern day bullshit involving Layla and Basim that made little sense and went nowhere.

I need some time to think on it but I think im done with this series.

it only makes sense if you completed both origins and odyssey. even then it was whatever. the main ending comes if you kill the order. i googled it lol. fuck that noise. i did enjoy a lot of the game's missions, though. 

11 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

it only makes sense if you completed both origins and odyssey. even then it was whatever. the main ending comes if you kill the order. i googled it lol. fuck that noise. i did enjoy a lot of the game's missions, though. 

Thats retarded. They make the game so long but you still have to complete a bunch of generic order missions to get the real ending? The game started off so good but it really disappoints in the end.

Just now, Twinblade said:

Thats retarded. They make the game so long but you still have to complete a bunch of generic order missions to get the real ending? The game started off so good but it really disappoints in the end.

yeah, you can tell they had no idea how to end it. still, i enjoyed it. however, i'm done with the franchise until it gets a reboot. 

• Upvote 1

I put 80+ hours into Octopath then immediately went into YAkuza 7 and put about 80 hours into that. This was months of gaming for me, but both games were so good. 2 of my favorite games i played in quite a long time. Getting the new GG game friday. And im probably gonna get scarlet nexus when that comes out, i really liked the demo.

• Upvote 1
  • aitch 1
3 minutes ago, JonbX said:

I put 80+ hours into Octopath then immediately went into YAkuza 7 and put about 80 hours into that. This was months of gaming for me, but both games were so good. 2 of my favorite games i played in quite a long time. Getting the new GG game friday. And im probably gonna get scarlet nexus when that comes out, i really liked the demo.

There's rumors it's going to be announced at E3 that it's coming to Gamepass day 1 

The story seemed a bunch of hardcore weaboo nonsense but the combat was really fun. Lately ive been only playing one game at a time and that has helped me out a lot. Im surprised there was no Pc demo for scarlet. But its fun.

I cant believe i spent 160 in only 2 games in the last 3 or 4 months or so. I guess not spending time posting at this shithole has also helped lol.

3 hours ago, -GD-X said:

yeah, you can tell they had no idea how to end it. still, i enjoyed it. however, i'm done with the franchise until it gets a reboot. 

Ubi's marketing was honestly pretty misleading. They said the game was not as big or long as Odyssey, which definitely did not seem like the case. I completed Odyssey and did a ton of the side quests, and it only took me around 50-55 hours. The next game after Valhalla is probably going to be even longer, but if they don't change up the gameplay loop then you can count me out.

1 hour ago, Twinblade said:

Ubi's marketing was honestly pretty misleading. They said the game was not as big or long as Odyssey, which definitely did not seem like the case. I completed Odyssey and did a ton of the side quests, and it only took me around 50-55 hours. The next game after Valhalla is probably going to be even longer, but if they don't change up the gameplay loop then you can count me out.

I’m with you. It thought it was going to be shorter too. I put like 70 hours into it.

18 hours ago, madmaltese said:

Forgot to mention I had played through Hitman 3 also over the last month. So fucking good. The level design in this one is top tier. Brilliant game. 

I'd love to play that but it's exclusive to EGS for like 12 months. PC gamer begging for a PC game.:gabelol:

3 minutes ago, Ramza said:

I'd love to play that but it's exclusive to EGS for like 12 months. PC gamer begging for a PC game.:gabelol:

Steam fanboys lmao. I just finished downloading Chivalry 2 and am about to jump into it :smoke: have fun waiting a year for that one as well.