The Official "What Are You Playing?" Thread (Post Screens)

2 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Steam fanboys lmao. I just finished downloading Chivalry 2 and am about to jump into it :smoke: have fun waiting a year for that one as well.

That's another one I want. Even more than Hitman III actually.

But I'll get the game for free or cheaper on Steam so whatever, worth the wait. I make too much money with the steam market not to take it into consideration.

And Steam is just straight up better but that's not even the issue.

• Replies 24.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• -GD-X

• Twinblade

• soup

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I won't be playing anything for months or close to a year probably, stuck in bumfuck nowhere Montenegro in the middle of endless mountains, imagine Rocky IV's training location without the snow (yet)

There's this one scene in Days Gone that is a perfect example of what the game is and everything wrong with it.   

The amount of shit going on in Control during fights is next level compared to anything else ive seen.   I also started playing Witcher 3 again. Damn this game is fucking awesome. It still l

Posted Images

5 hours ago, madmaltese said:

Being a hermit is a tough life. Not only do you have system allegiance but even game client allegiance :9:

Steam is more than just some game client thing though. It's pretty much it's own gaming ecosystem. My PC and windows is just the hardware I run it on, not the other way around.

EGS is a game client though, because that pos has 0 interesting features and no community to back it up.

I played a few hours of Snow Runner. It's too much work for me but I get why people like it.

But what hit me right away is that I'd love Resident Evil: Snow Runner.

Take Snow Runner, speed up the driving, and then when you get out of your truck it's an open-world Resident Evil TPS. Basically just glue Snow Runner and RE4 together. That would be a lot of fun.

21 minutes ago, Ike said:

Died on the first biome boss in Returnal. I had 25% left on the last health bar. :( 

i'm still waiting for it to go sale because i know i'll probably rage quit half way into it :D 

1 hour ago, -GD-X said:

i'm still waiting for it to go sale because i know i'll probably rage quit half way into it :D 

Nah, it’s not too bad. The deaths aren’t cheap or anything most of the time. His third phase really handicapped me right away when he did this melee attack like 4 times to start his last health bar 

• Upvote 1
Just now, Ike said:

Nah, it’s not too bad. The deaths aren’t cheap or anything most of the time. His third phase really handicapped me right away when he did this melee attack like 4 times to start his last health bar 

yeah, i hear it's very fair and the gameplay looks sooo fun (unlike the slow, clunky souls games). i love the vibe too! still, i know i have a short fuse now with challenging games (ironically, i LOVED them when i was growing up - the more difficult, the better!). 

• Upvote 1
3 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

yeah, i hear it's very fair and the gameplay looks sooo fun (unlike the slow, clunky souls games). i love the vibe too! still, i know i have a short fuse now with challenging games (ironically, i LOVED them when i was growing up - the more difficult, the better!). 

They have easy mode with more health drops and stuff like that to make your runs easier. Game is top notch with atmosphere and sound design. Once you put on headphones, it transports you the game. It’s so good dude. :wow2: 

Just now, Ike said:

They have easy mode with more health drops and stuff like that to make your runs easier. Game is top notch with atmosphere and sound design. Once you put on headphones, it transports you the game. It’s so good dude. :wow2: 

wait? is easy mode new? well holy fuck, i'll hop on board then! 

3 hours ago, -GD-X said:

wait? is easy mode new? well holy fuck, i'll hop on board then! 

Btw I lied there is no easy mode. But it isn’t like a Souls game or anything. I’ve found it challenging but nothing like overly aggravating and you look forward to the next run honestly. 

• Upvote 1
8 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

So yeah, the yuffie dlc is basically a glorified 5-6 hour long boss rush mode. And that final boss is fucking annoying. This definitely isn’t in the same league as the base game.

How much did that cost? I assume you did the free update? 

20 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

So yeah, the yuffie dlc is basically a glorified 5-6 hour long boss rush mode. And that final boss is fucking annoying. This definitely isn’t in the same league as the base game.

Thanks. I’ll just get vanilla 

31 minutes ago, Ike said:

How much did that cost? I assume you did the free update? 

Well the update to the PS5 version is free if you have a PS4 copy, but you still have to buy the DLC. It was $20 on its own and for that price I feel like it should have been a more substantial expansion.

It is bundled with the actual PS5 version though, so I think its worth checking out for people who buy that one. The best new addition is actually this little mini game called Fort Condor that you can collect units for and use them to customize a board/deck. So thats cool.