The Official "What Are You Playing?" Thread (Post Screens)

I play some telephone games(mostly psp games) like any other drone riding the train to slavery

I remember I laughed about that few years back

still not playing wii or bwitch

:reg:

Spoiler

Cunt

Other than that all I can on PS4(gta5, some Vr games) I try to finish most of my games before jumping on ps5

No ps5 for now since there isn't a game I want that badly yet

Spoiler
Spoiler

Bitch

How u remove them spoilers I pressed by mistake

• Replies 24.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• -GD-X

• Twinblade

• soup

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I won't be playing anything for months or close to a year probably, stuck in bumfuck nowhere Montenegro in the middle of endless mountains, imagine Rocky IV's training location without the snow (yet)

I finally finished Aegis Rim     I want my fucking 40 hours back. I can't believe how absolutely SHIT that ending was. I couldn't be more disappointed right now.   I was

The amount of shit going on in Control during fights is next level compared to anything else ive seen.   I also started playing Witcher 3 again. Damn this game is fucking awesome. It still l

Posted Images

I really like Deathloop a lot. There’s a constant feeling of progression, since you move to a different area after completing an objective. I’ve already seen four completely different locations. Also, I love how you respawn during the battle, when you die,  but at an earlier, safer point. You get 2 extra “lives” per run. While I love Hades, I prefer Deathloop’s gameplay “loop”…

• Upvote 1

Epic Games gave away Alien Isolation for free a few weeks back, even though I already had it for PS4 and beat it a coupe times already, I downloaded it anyway. I found this streamer that used to do Isolation speedruns, but the past couple years he's been playing modded Alien Isolation with multiple Xenomorths.

He has this discord group that has several mods that you can download. They're all basically multiple aliens. So instead of 1 Xeno, it's anywhere from 2-6 Xenos depending on the level.

They also just came out with an invisible Alien mod, you can do just the 1 Xeno or upto 3 Xenos. I watched his twitch stream of it the past 2 Fridays and it was absolutely insane. You got the feel of how well the sound design really is, like god damn it's insane. Honestly after seeing and hearing that Invisible run, AI arguably has the greatest sound design, it's that good

Anyways, they have a lite multiple alien mod and I just started that, it's just 2 Aliens and in certain areas it's 3. I will work my way up from there lol. Eventually I do want to play the Invisible mod, cuz that shit looked crazy

Edited by Snowman
  • Upvote 1

About to start 13 Sentinels, it's been almost a year since I played games got some backlog to catch up to :dame:

Played Nier replicant too, was pretty good for a remaster but they should  have tested hard mode a bit better, it takes too long to kill enemies and the spear and normal sword are kinda useless with the low damage they make. Maybe it's a bit more fun in normal mode but  I haven't tried it

• Upvote 2
47 minutes ago, bhytre said:

About to start 13 Sentinels, it's been almost a year since I played games got some backlog to catch up to :dame:

Played Nier replicant too, was pretty good for a remaster but they should  have tested hard mode a bit better, it takes too long to kill enemies and the spear and normal sword are kinda useless with the low damage they make. Maybe it's a bit more fun in normal mode but  I haven't tried it

i dug 13 sentinels a lot. i know @Twinblade didn't like the ending as much as i did, so i'll be curious to see what you think. oh...and the ost :wow2: my favorite track:

I haven’t been able to play Deathloop much this week, but I’m getting in some time today. Soon, I’ll be ready to try to kill everyone and break the loop. I’m like a fucking ninja now. I have 2 upgrades for Aether, shift and weapons for both silence and power. Some of these smaller runs have been exhilarating.  

12 minutes ago, Ike said:

Picked up Guardians of the Galaxy for $26 on Black Friday. I’ve heard it’s a really great single player game with a perfect 17hr campaign. 

Yeah, I may get it. Apparently, there’s no filler. 

Just finished Sherlock Holmes Chapter One after 25 hours. Its a pretty meaty game and I did most of the side missions I encountered. Some of them are very elaborate and cleverly designed.

The game overall was very solid and feels like a refinement on the ideas presented in The Sinking City, the studio's previous game (which I enjoyed but was pretty flawed). The investigation mechanics here are deeper though and the way they make you feel like a real detective at times is great. There are actually many cases where you're presented with multiple suspects of the crime being investigated and you have to accuse one of them. The clever thing the game does is that in many of those even after you come to a decision based on the evidence presented, the game doesn't actually tell you if you were right or wrong and who the actual culprit is. You just have to trust your judgment and hope you made the right decision. This actually makes perfect sense in the context of the setting. Because there was no DNA testing or video footage back then theres no way to be 100% sure that someone was responsible for a crime, unlike nowadays where there are so many open and shut cases because of those inventions. Having everything basically presented as shades of grey adds an interesting twist to the detective aspect.

Only real negatives is that the lip syncing and facial animations are pretty bad, thats one thing they need to focus on for the next game because it does hurt the immersion factor. I would have also liked to see more puzzles as thats one thing they've down well in the past but there are almost none here.

Anyway I did buy the season pass so im very much looking forward to the DLC cases they release.

• Upvote 2

Bought an Oculus Quest 2 to use with my PC, I am officially back in VR gaming. No more unreliable PS moves controllers, no cameras or blurry as fuck IQ.  :juggle: 

The Oculus is really an impressive piece of tech, you can use it pretty much anywhere as long as you define your play area and the tracking is pretty much always spot on. Also, the camera on the headset is a life saver, as soon as you step out of your play area you get to see back reality (in black and white), it pretty much prevent hitting up objects or whatever. Definitely the easiest headset to use, great design and the controllers owns too.

Played a couple of music games with a friend last night and we had a blast. The boxing game in particular is insane, it's such a great workout, I was fucking exhausted after just one tough match. Definitely the best VR boxing game.

This one is a big generic take on Guitar Hero style of gameplay but there's some awesome metal songs in this instead of the usual electronic music you hear in most VR music games.

This one doesn't look great but it's better than Beat Saber and Pistol Whip, imo. You just got to play it to get it.

• Upvote 1
  • aitch 1

I think Deathloop may be my GOTY. I’m having an absolute blast! It’s the freshest game I’ve played in a while. The loop element truly adds to the tension.  Shiiii…I’ve lost a bunch of shit for getting cocky/greedy, but god damn…the high I get from killing Juliana, as well as a visionary, while completing an objective - especially if I’m down to my last life = euphoric! 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, -GD-X said:

I think Deathloop may be my GOTY. I’m having an absolute blast! It’s the freshest game I’ve played in a while. The loop element truly adds to the tension.  Shiiii…I’ve lost a bunch of shit for getting cocky/greedy, but god damn…the high I get from killing Juliana, as well as a visionary, while completing an objective - especially if I’m down to my last life = euphoric! 

damn, I might have to get it. the roguelike aspect was just really unappealing to me when it came out.

8 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

damn, I might have to get it. the roguelike aspect was just really unappealing to me when it came out.

There are different areas, each with a visionary who grants a unique power. You can do them in whatever order you want. You also get 2 additional lives per run. What’s cool is that those 2 lives are refilled, once you leave an area. While you will be seeing a lot of familiar places, the level design and changes (depending on what time you visit an area)  keep things interesting. The bosses get pretty easy, and give upgrades to existing powers, which make you feel like a total badass! 

• Upvote 1