The Official "What Are You Playing?" Thread (Post Screens)

58 minutes ago, Hot Sauce said:

I don't mean it as a hardcore gamer thing. You just start seeing all the dominoes coming together and it feels very Hitman-esque, so having the end-game being linear when the middle section of the game feels so open and rife with possibilities takes a bit of wind out of my sails.

I still love the game, don't get me wrong. I just thought the game was something it isn't and that's just as much on me for thinking that's where the game was going to go because if it did that it would be like GOTG contention for me. If I hadn't heard so much praise for it I probably wouldn't have that expectation, so it's not the game's fault. 

That’s fair. A lot of the hype is probably not warranted. I just felt right at home with it, kind of like I did with Hades. This is not really a genre I typically like, yet both games had me hooked. Maybe a sequel will keep things more open. It’s a great suggestion! 

• Replies 24.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• -GD-X

• Twinblade

• soup

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I won't be playing anything for months or close to a year probably, stuck in bumfuck nowhere Montenegro in the middle of endless mountains, imagine Rocky IV's training location without the snow (yet)

I finally finished Aegis Rim     I want my fucking 40 hours back. I can't believe how absolutely SHIT that ending was. I couldn't be more disappointed right now.   I was

The amount of shit going on in Control during fights is next level compared to anything else ive seen.   I also started playing Witcher 3 again. Damn this game is fucking awesome. It still l

Posted Images

Waaay to much Hell Let Loose.

Might be the most demanding and rewarding experience as a game that I've faced; it certainly does have some bugs, and shortcomings; but I've seen previous fixes that resolved performance issues so I'm confident they will get resolved (after all new update just released).

But as a designed product, its intent, its presentation just sublime :aitch:

Pretty good summation here:

Almost 30 hours in Wasteland 3, finally caught up to my original game in the PS4 version.

It's probably my favorite WRPG since Fallout: New Vegas and I've played almost every major RPG that came out since. It does the factions politics and story choices/consequences as good as New Vegas, if not even a tad better.

I'm absolutely loving this game.

2 minutes ago, Ramza said:

Almost 30 hours in Wasteland 3, finally caught up to my original game in the PS4 version.

It's probably my favorite WRPG since Fallout: New Vegas and I've played almost every major RPG that came out since. It does the factions politics and story choices/consequences as good as New Vegas, if not even a tad better.

I'm absolutely loving this game.

It’s still got some annoying bugs and I wish the ending weren’t so anti-climatic, but other than that it’s a very solid game.

Just now, Twinblade said:

It’s still got some annoying bugs and I wish the ending weren’t so anti-climatic, but other than that it’s a very solid game.

Pretty smooth experience for me so far. Never crashed once and didn't see any major bug. The performance is uneven though, had to lower the graphics setting mid-game, everything was fine until I reached the Gippers area weirdly enough. Now I'm running the game at 90fps so it's fine.

The PS4 version at launch in comparison was borderline unplayable. Which is why I never finished the game in the first place.

This game has everything I love in RPGs. That SRPG combat system is so fucking good.

56 minutes ago, Ramza said:

Pretty smooth experience for me so far. Never crashed once and didn't see any major bug. The performance is uneven though, had to lower the graphics setting mid-game, everything was fine until I reached the Gippers area weirdly enough. Now I'm running the game at 90fps so it's fine.

The PS4 version at launch in comparison was borderline unplayable. Which is why I never finished the game in the first place.

This game has everything I love in RPGs. That SRPG combat system is so fucking good.

There were a few times where I would clear out all the enemies in an encounter but I would still be stuck in the combat state, so the next story/quest event wouldn't trigger and I would have to restart. Could be very frustrating especially when it happened after a tough battle.

• Sad 1
8 minutes ago, Ike said:

Started GOTG. Really great game so far and surprisingly impressive visually. 

Right? The graphics are pretty awesome! Wait until the later parts (I think 8 is where I was blown away).