The Official "What Are You Playing?" Thread (Post Screens)

1 hour ago, Delita said:

I’m really suppose to believe 

Reveal hidden contents

Roland

Is dead in Triangle strategy? :ben:  After so many other points where he was facing death in the story, him just being discovered randomly dead is what the game is expects me to accept. :ben: 

edit: well my dumbass should have waited for the start of the next chapter :trump2:

haha. I still don't know what happens if you make the 'other' choice.

• Replies 24.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• -GD-X

• Twinblade

• soup

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I won't be playing anything for months or close to a year probably, stuck in bumfuck nowhere Montenegro in the middle of endless mountains, imagine Rocky IV's training location without the snow (yet)

I finally finished Aegis Rim     I want my fucking 40 hours back. I can't believe how absolutely SHIT that ending was. I couldn't be more disappointed right now.   I was

The amount of shit going on in Control during fights is next level compared to anything else ive seen.   I also started playing Witcher 3 again. Damn this game is fucking awesome. It still l

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Twinblade said:

haha. I still don't know what happens if you make the 'other' choice.

I think you’re thinking of weather to give him up or defend him, I’m later when 

Spoiler

His corpse is found washed ashore in a side story, is unidentifiable but is recognized by his ring

then at the beginning of the next chapter it’s revealed he planted it to make Gustadolph think he’s dead. H

Edited by Delita

Really enjoying Rogue Legacy 2. At first I wasn't making much progress but I managed to get strong enough that I just wiped the floor with the first 2 bosses one right after the other. Its also nice that you can permanently unlock the teleporters to the different areas, lessening the backtracking that you'd normally experience a lot of in this type of game.

• Upvote 1
1 hour ago, Twinblade said:

Really enjoying Rogue Legacy 2. At first I wasn't making much progress but I managed to get strong enough that I just wiped the floor with the first 2 bosses one right after the other. Its also nice that you can permanently unlock the teleporters to the different areas, lessening the backtracking that you'd normally experience a lot of in this type of game.

Nice!! I may have to get it! 

32 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

Nice!! I may have to get it! 

It moves quite a bit faster than something like Hades which is definitely a more appealing thing to me right now after so many long games. I think it can be beaten in just 14-15 hours.

• aitch 1
6 hours ago, Twinblade said:

I also finally checked out Lost Ark. The combat in this game feels damn good, its literally Diablo but with a MMO theme. I am definitely going to play a fair amount of this game.

The P2W part isn't the reason why this game ends up being subpar. It's the boring ass content you have to do to progress after you reach Tier1/Tier2. You basically sail around, got to islands that have timed events over the day, do 3 daily quests, and 3 weeklies. at the end of the day you do the dungeon content so you get the most out of it, which is basically 2x chaos dungeons (just hordes of mobs) and the other is like monster hunter like one. Also there are more types, like cube, boss rush and abyssal dungeons/raids which are the best so far for me, think of like normal dungeons. But they are ruined by people that one hit everything :D 

Don't get me wrong I said all this in hindsight of progressing the most efficient way, log in - do chores - log onto alt - do chores = maximum yield.

I have a lot of fun with this game but I play it super casually, took me a while for the main story, my shadowhunter is level 51, I'm in Tier 2 progression. 

Just my advice that it's best played in your own pace and just explore and not giving a shite about endgame progression (or rushing through it). 

the western release also is kinda slow, they said they want to give everyone the chance to catch up before they introduce the next tier of dungeons and raiding and more zones. so that's what I meant with P2W, it's basically P2Skip playing. :ben: 

Did you manage to see the grand prix race event? you could only do it every even hours, once a day. that shit was a fun change, like a mario kart game minigame :ben:   It's sadly over but I'm sure it will come back at some point because of how popular it was.

Edited by kaz
  • Upvote 1

also I'm still not done with prey but probably almost at the end. really good game so far. 

started playing hitman 2016 and did the first mission in france. I didn't expect to have that much fun with the game, this is my first ever hitman game. :glad: 

2 hours ago, kaz said:

The P2W part isn't the reason why this game ends up being subpar. It's the boring ass content you have to do to progress after you reach Tier1/Tier2. You basically sail around, got to islands that have timed events over the day, do 3 daily quests, and 3 weeklies. at the end of the day you do the dungeon content so you get the most out of it, which is basically 2x chaos dungeons (just hordes of mobs) and the other is like monster hunter like one. Also there are more types, like cube, boss rush and abyssal dungeons/raids which are the best so far for me, think of like normal dungeons. But they are ruined by people that one hit everything :D 

Don't get me wrong I said all this in hindsight of progressing the most efficient way, log in - do chores - log onto alt - do chores = maximum yield.

I have a lot of fun with this game but I play it super casually, took me a while for the main story, my shadowhunter is level 51, I'm in Tier 2 progression. 

Just my advice that it's best played in your own pace and just explore and not giving a shite about endgame progression (or rushing through it). 

the western release also is kinda slow, they said they want to give everyone the chance to catch up before they introduce the next tier of dungeons and raiding and more zones. so that's what I meant with P2W, it's basically P2Skip playing. :ben: 

Did you manage to see the grand prix race event? you could only do it every even hours, once a day. that shit was a fun change, like a mario kart game minigame :ben:   It's sadly over but I'm sure it will come back at some point because of how popular it was.

I just want to play the story, endgame content in MMOs isn't really my thing. And yeah the best way to play the game is to just to do so in short bursts, thats what im doing and im sure ill enjoy it more in the long run this way.

That mario kart event is ridiculous :D ill definitely play that if they bring it back.

• Ben 1
2 hours ago, Twinblade said:

I just want to play the story, endgame content in MMOs isn't really my thing. And yeah the best way to play the game is to just to do so in short bursts, thats what im doing and im sure ill enjoy it more in the long run this way.

That mario kart event is ridiculous :D ill definitely play that if they bring it back.

Yep, enjoy man. I can see myself playing this for a long time too, to play in short bursts, It's super fun like that. And eventually you will see all the endgame content too. It's a win-win. :ben:   Find a casual guild too, you end up being "alone" sometimes in some areas, always nice to talk to some folks while playing. 

7 minutes ago, kaz said:

Yep, enjoy man. I can see myself playing this for a long time too, to play in short bursts, It's super fun like that. And eventually you will see all the endgame content too. It's a win-win. :ben:   Find a casual guild too, you end up being "alone" sometimes in some areas, always nice to talk to some folks while playing. 

I like how despite being a free game they're constantly throwing rewards your way. When I first started playing they just dumped 300K silver coins on me which is a shitload of money to have in the early game :ben: 

Rogue Legacy 2 is honestly crack. Ill finish a session, and then continue thinking about the game before booting it up again like 20 minutes later :D  I feel like there's way more variety in this one compared to the first, especially when it comes to the design of the rooms. The same rooms were constantly being recycled in the first game which is one of the reasons I grew tired of it. But even after going through 20+ runs in the same area here im still seeing new rooms with different traps, enemy placement, and layouts.

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Rogue Galaxy 2 is honestly crack. Ill finish a session, and then continue thinking about the game before booting it up again like 20 minutes later :D  I feel like there's way more variety in this one compared to the first, especially when it comes to the design of the rooms. The same rooms were constantly being recycled in the first game which is one of the reasons I grew tired of it. But even after going through 20+ runs in the same area here im still seeing new rooms with different traps and enemy placement.

:smug: 

Another PC banger :smoke: 

1 minute ago, Twinblade said:

Will be best on Switch once that version drops :smoke: 

:drake: 

It's already best on Deck if you're talking about portables.. kick rocks bitch :tom: 

• Ben 1
4 hours ago, Twinblade said:

Rogue Galaxy 2 is honestly crack. Ill finish a session, and then continue thinking about the game before booting it up again like 20 minutes later :D  I feel like there's way more variety in this one compared to the first, especially when it comes to the design of the rooms. The same rooms were constantly being recycled in the first game which is one of the reasons I grew tired of it. But even after going through 20+ runs in the same area here im still seeing new rooms with different traps, enemy placement, and layouts.

Fuck..I need to get this for Xbox. 

I know you guys must be sick of hearing me talk of VR games on here but I'm really enjoying this game so far. It's a roguelite (perma death) space RTS, normally the type of game I'd never play with a keyboard and mouse but using your hands to dictate actions, control your ship, zoom in/zoom out with hands gesture are so intuitive and easy to use.

Pretty solid campaign too, non linear progression with tons of upgrades to your fleet. It's criminally underrated, even for VR games. I played a bunch of strategy games in VR and this is easily the best one so far, no contest. I hope this genre picks up some steam in the VR space because it's perfect for it, I wouldn't play it any other way.

Give me Total War VR and I'll be able to die in peace.

Edited by Ramza
  • Upvote 2
On 2022-05-04 at 2:42 PM, Twinblade said:

Rogue Galaxy 2 is honestly crack. Ill finish a session, and then continue thinking about the game before booting it up again like 20 minutes later :D  I feel like there's way more variety in this one compared to the first, especially when it comes to the design of the rooms. The same rooms were constantly being recycled in the first game which is one of the reasons I grew tired of it. But even after going through 20+ runs in the same area here im still seeing new rooms with different traps, enemy placement, and layouts.

They made a sequel to that boring Level-5 RPG? :sam:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

the boss fights in Rogue Legacy 2 are my least favorite part of the game. They're really hard which is understandable, but thats partly due to the fact that there's so much shit happening during them that its hard to keep track of what's on the screen, so you get hit a lot of by spells and attacks you can barely see coming. The 2nd to last boss in particular is ridiculous, I can't imagine what the final boss will be like.