The Official "What Are You Playing?" Thread (Post Screens)

• Replies 24.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• -GD-X

• Twinblade

• soup

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I won't be playing anything for months or close to a year probably, stuck in bumfuck nowhere Montenegro in the middle of endless mountains, imagine Rocky IV's training location without the snow (yet)

I finally finished Aegis Rim     I want my fucking 40 hours back. I can't believe how absolutely SHIT that ending was. I couldn't be more disappointed right now.   I was

The amount of shit going on in Control during fights is next level compared to anything else ive seen.   I also started playing Witcher 3 again. Damn this game is fucking awesome. It still l

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Ramza said:

Been playing Going Under. I wanted to give it a shot for the longest time. I'm loving it, the art style is fantastic and the gameplay is fun and addictive. It was on sale for around $5, definitely worth checking out at that price.

Very cool style and type of game.  I had no idea about this one.

Did you get it on PC?  I checked Steam and it was $23, so I'm assuming you got it on console?

Anyway, I downloaded the Steam demo and tried it out.  I quite like it!  Will definitely purchase when it goes on sale again!

• Upvote 1
7 hours ago, Twinblade said:

I still have a wordpress site where I posted game reviews that I haven't updated in like 2 years. I should modify it and make it something where I just cover horror games.

Hell yeah!

6 hours ago, Remij said:

Very cool style and type of game.  I had no idea about this one.

Did you get it on PC?  I checked Steam and it was $23, so I'm assuming you got it on console?

Anyway, I downloaded the Steam demo and tried it out.  I quite like it!  Will definitely purchase when it goes on sale again!

Yes I did, it was on sale like last week. Sorry should have mentioned it. It gets on sale regularly though.

Glad you liked the demo. 🙂 I'm not very far into it, about three hours but it's still good. First dungeon is super easy but the subsequent two that unlocked are tough. I can't reach the boss in either of them. 

• Like 1
26 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

@Remij would like The Last Campfire.

Will add it to the list of games to check out!

15 minutes ago, Ramza said:

Yes I did, it was on sale like last week. Sorry should have mentioned it. It gets on sale regularly though.

Glad you liked the demo. 🙂 I'm not very far into it, about three hours but it's still good. First dungeon is super easy but the subsequent two that unlocked are tough. I can't reach the boss in either of them. 

Damn, so I just missed it then haha.  Oh well, it will go back on sale eventually.  And yea, I did.. and just from the demo I can tell there will be some difficulty there.  I've died multiple times haha.

Very charming game though.  I'm still kind of debating if it's better to play with a mouse/keyboard, or a controller though.

• Upvote 1
8 minutes ago, Remij said:

Will add it to the list of games to check out!

Damn, so I just missed it then haha.  Oh well, it will go back on sale eventually.  And yea, I did.. and just from the demo I can tell there will be some difficulty there.  I've died multiple times haha.

Very charming game though.  I'm still kind of debating if it's better to play with a mouse/keyboard, or a controller though.

I played with a dualshock 4 from the get go and it feels perfect for me. I don't think this game was made with kb+m in mind. Not that it's impossible, probably just not the best option.

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Im blowing through it :wow2: Just finished the swamp area. There was actually 1 puzzle that really stumped me for a bit.

That area owns! Was it the 

Spoiler

Getting that block to the highest point? That was fun! 

12 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

That area owns! Was it the 

Reveal hidden contents

Getting that block to the highest point? That was fun! 

Yeah it was this one

Spoiler

maxresdefault.jpg

My mind basically ignored the top part of the structure and just focused on the bottom :D 

• aitch 1
14 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Yeah it was this one

Hide contents

maxresdefault.jpg

My mind basically ignored the top part of the structure and just focused on the bottom :D 

I loved that one so much! The puzzles are a lot of fun, once you get past the easier ones. I like how each area is pretty open. 

14 hours ago, -GD-X said:

I loved that one so much! The puzzles are a lot of fun, once you get past the easier ones. I like how each area is pretty open. 

I just finished it. What a great little game :wow2: The narrator was pretty cool too and the whole world was filled with charm and nice little details. 

The snake puzzles were the trickiest of the bunch, but it felt so satisfying when you finally figured out the solutions.

• aitch 1
35 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

I just finished it. What a great little game :wow2: The narrator was pretty cool too and the whole world was filled with charm and nice little details. 

The snake puzzles were the trickiest of the bunch, but it felt so satisfying when you finally figured out the solutions.

yeah, i'm close to the end. i love the snake puzzles a lot! it truly is a nice little surprise! i gotta give apple arcade credit for turning me on to it. the touch controls were actually well executed.

• aitch 1
1 hour ago, -GD-X said:

yeah, i'm close to the end. i love the snake puzzles a lot! it truly is a nice little surprise! i gotta give apple arcade credit for turning me on to it. the touch controls were actually well executed.

i think I would find touch screen controls to be annoying for this kind of game because I feel like my fingers would cause visibility problems during the puzzles.It felt perfect on a controller though.

3 hours ago, Twinblade said:

i think I would find touch screen controls to be annoying for this kind of game because I feel like my fingers would cause visibility problems during the puzzles.It felt perfect on a controller though.

you tap where you want to go. it's pretty great, actually.

• Upvote 1
43 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

hard to believe it came from the studio that made the flop that was No Man's Sky :obama:

No way!!! Then again, I hear No Man’s Sky  is pretty great now, after all of the updates.