The Official "What Are You Playing?" Thread (Post Screens)

10 hours ago, Delita said:

Wait till you get to the 3rd :ben:  don’t let any success in the first 2 biomes give you too much confidence just yet.

I just realized Am I the only one who ever beat the game here? It seems most people either didn’t play it or gave up pretty quickly like GD.

Either way enjoy. I think it’s the best 3rd person shooter I ever played. 

I actually had a pretty good run early on. Second time I went to the second biome and got to the boss I beat him first go then made it all through the 3rd biome and died at the boss with like half his final bar of health left. Didn't even know wtf I was doing with that boss lol. 

Game is incredible though. 

• Replies 24.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• -GD-X

• Twinblade

• soup

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I won't be playing anything for months or close to a year probably, stuck in bumfuck nowhere Montenegro in the middle of endless mountains, imagine Rocky IV's training location without the snow (yet)

I finally finished Aegis Rim     I want my fucking 40 hours back. I can't believe how absolutely SHIT that ending was. I couldn't be more disappointed right now.   I was

since we are on the subject of boobs and a tiny waist, i found this lovely gif

Posted Images

14 hours ago, Delita said:

Wait till you get to the 3rd :ben:  don’t let any success in the first 2 biomes give you too much confidence just yet.

I just realized Am I the only one who ever beat the game here? It seems most people either didn’t play it or gave up pretty quickly like GD.

Either way enjoy. I think it’s the best 3rd person shooter I ever played. 

I hit a wall at Biome 5. Fuck that one dude. Making you do a challenge room. :sad:

4 hours ago, madmaltese said:

I actually had a pretty good run early on. Second time I went to the second biome and got to the boss I beat him first go then made it all through the 3rd biome and died at the boss with like half his final bar of health left. Didn't even know wtf I was doing with that boss lol. 

Game is incredible though. 

Hint for boss 3. Use the lobber. You’ll be mad you didn’t the first time. Also wait to open chests until you’ve cleared the map. This allows you to pick up the higher proficiency weapons. 

Controls, sound design, and the in game map are all 10/10 on this. 

1 minute ago, Twinblade said:

@Ramza Eternal Evil is getting some positive reviews on Steam. The dev released it in early access, so I probably won't check it out until the full release

https://store.steampowered.com/app/1673630/Eternal_Evil/

I watched some gameplay last-night, it looks nice except for the gunplay, I can't confirm it but it looks janky to me. Gonna wait a bit on this one too but I'm still considering it. Exploration looked really cool, they basically recreated the RE1 mansion and RE2 racoon city. lol

19 hours ago, Ike said:

Hint for boss 3. Use the lobber. You’ll be mad you didn’t the first time. Also wait to open chests until you’ve cleared the map. This allows you to pick up the higher proficiency weapons. 

Controls, sound design, and the in game map are all 10/10 on this. 

Thanks for the tips, will start doing that. 

Yeah one thing I hadn't mentioned was the sound design which is just unreal. Game is truly underrated on so many levels.

• aitch 1
3 hours ago, madmaltese said:

Thanks for the tips, will start doing that. 

Yeah one thing I hadn't mentioned was the sound design which is just unreal. Game is truly underrated on so many levels.

Hit me up when you get to Biome 5. I kinda want to jump back in and finish. Co-op there will be so helpful. Schedules might need some work but I can manage. 

IkeSW is my PSN if you we aren’t friends yet. 

1 hour ago, Ike said:

Hit me up when you get to Biome 5. I kinda want to jump back in and finish. Co-op there will be so helpful. Schedules might need some work but I can manage. 

IkeSW is my PSN if you we aren’t friends yet. 

Sweet! Will let you know when I get there. I think I already have you as friend. Im Moza10J

2 hours ago, Ike said:

You still on biome 3? 

Yeah but I haven't played it since I last posted that I got there so only had 1 attempt at that boss.

Should I be trying to get as many artifacts and suit perks as I can through biome 1 and 2 before heading back to 3 or does the proficiency boost at the start of the new biome get you to the same level even if you don't level up prior?

7 hours ago, madmaltese said:

Yeah but I haven't played it since I last posted that I got there so only had 1 attempt at that boss.

Should I be trying to get as many artifacts and suit perks as I can through biome 1 and 2 before heading back to 3 or does the proficiency boost at the start of the new biome get you to the same level even if you don't level up prior?

Definitely farm in the first two biomes. You'll boost your suit integrity and get good artifacts. I've had one run where I had 2 extra lives essentially from getting the Astronaut and a parasite that revived me. You'll start memorizing shit too as you go on. I could normally get through biome 2 pretty quickly. I can't remember if bosses respawn or not. I never tried because fuck those were hard. :drake: 

9 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

how much is the game?

I found the PC version on sale for $52, but its $70 on current gen (PS5/Series X). That definitely seems excessive, the game should have been $60 across the board. As far as I know there's no differences between the last gen and current gen versions.

2K was the first publisher to increase game prices to $70 so im not surprised they would be this greedy even when it comes to non-sports games.

• Thanks 1
3 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

I found the PC version on sale for $52, but its $70 on current gen (PS5/Series X). That definitely seems excessive, the game should have been $60 across the board. As far as I know there's no differences between the last gen and current gen versions.

2K was the first publisher to increase game prices to $70 so im not surprised they would be this greedy even when it comes to non-sports games.

eh, it will be like $30 in a few months. i'll wait. besides, doesn't the new AI drop this month?

7 hours ago, Ike said:

Definitely farm in the first two biomes. You'll boost your suit integrity and get good artifacts. I've had one run where I had 2 extra lives essentially from getting the Astronaut and a parasite that revived me. You'll start memorizing shit too as you go on. I could normally get through biome 2 pretty quickly. I can't remember if bosses respawn or not. I never tried because fuck those were hard. :drake: 

Beat Biome 3 boss :whew:Got down to one more hit and I die and somehow managed to kill him first. Used the lobber like you said ;)

But yeah this game is absolutely brutal. Makes Souls games seem easy lol I was just making no in rounds last night on my sesh and then on my last run I beat the boss but if I received one more hit the entire sesh would've just been a wipe. Zero progress. God damn brutal game lol thankfully gameplay is legit 10/10