The Official "What Are You Playing?" Thread (Post Screens)

7 hours ago, -GD-X said:

I actually would love to play it. 

Just do it, man. Think about like Elder Ring, find a way to make things accessible. Grind some levels etc. It's not wrong to play these games like that.

Most people would back your efforts and commend that kind of style, real souls gamer know these games are about exploration.

• Like 1
  • Replies 24.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• -GD-X

• Twinblade

• soup

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I won't be playing anything for months or close to a year probably, stuck in bumfuck nowhere Montenegro in the middle of endless mountains, imagine Rocky IV's training location without the snow (yet)

I finally finished Aegis Rim     I want my fucking 40 hours back. I can't believe how absolutely SHIT that ending was. I couldn't be more disappointed right now.   I was

The amount of shit going on in Control during fights is next level compared to anything else ive seen.   I also started playing Witcher 3 again. Damn this game is fucking awesome. It still l

Posted Images

6 hours ago, madmaltese said:

Bit more Pentiment 

Some more Vampire Survivors 

and also started Somerville 

I gotta try Pentiment. I read your initial thoughts on it but I trust Obsidian. 

11 hours ago, kaz said:

I gotta try Pentiment. I read your initial thoughts on it but I trust Obsidian. 

8 hours ago, Twinblade said:

Yeah im still interested. I was looking at other impressions and it seems that the game starts slow but picks up quite a bit afterwards.

The story gets better but the pacing and gameplay doesn't expand in any way whatsoever. You need to really enjoy the era and pure visual novel. There is basically no puzzles (very few) or adventure game type elements. 

Definitely worth a try though, it's on GP. I'm still planning to finish it, just couldn't play only it. 

• Like 2
35 minutes ago, madmaltese said:

Will do! I actually booted it once when it launched but just wasn't in the mood for that type of puzzle game at the time but i'll get back to it

it's not a perfect game, but man...you will remember it. that's for sure. i still think about it.

30 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

it's not a perfect game, but man...you will remember it. that's for sure. i still think about it.

Most of the times that what I want tbh. I'm a fan of love/hate type games even when I fall on the hate side. Better than just the usual monotone similar shit. 

• aitch 1
6 minutes ago, madmaltese said:

Most of the times that what I want tbh. I'm a fan of love/hate type games even when I fall on the hate side. Better than just the usual monotone similar shit. 

then you'll dig it. it has a lot of old school aspects. there's literally no clear objective or map. you just explore the twisted world and become one with its mysteries. the combat is awful, if you approach it as a shooter. a lot of the encounters are easy (and fun) to avoid.

• Like 1

25 hours in Fallout 76 in just a few days. :ben: 

The game is pretty good as it stands now after 11 seasons, but it must have been pretty fucking lame at launch before all the updates. Shit, it didn't even have any friendly, living NPCs at launch. That's like a quintessential part of the Fallout experience. Online, or not. 

Goodbye social life, it's been fun.  

57 minutes ago, Ramza said:

25 hours in Fallout 76 in just a few days. :ben: 

The game is pretty good as it stands now after 11 seasons, but it must have been pretty fucking lame at launch before all the updates. Shit, it didn't even have any friendly, living NPCs at launch. That's like a quintessential part of the Fallout experience. Online, or not. 

Goodbye social life, it's been fun.  

bro what happened? did you dump your gf? first you start smoky weed regularly again and now you go full smellmit :mjcry: we are here for you

4 minutes ago, kaz said:

bro what happened? did you dump your gf? first you start smoky weed regularly again and now you go full smellmit :mjcry: we are here for you

Lol. Just because I smoke weed and play F76 doesn't mean I'm depressed. 

It's pretty much Fallout 4 online. Combine the FO4 experience with addictive online stuff on top and you basically have crack made specifically for my taste. 

4 minutes ago, Ramza said:

Lol. Just because I smoke weed and play F76 doesn't mean I'm depressed. 

It's pretty much Fallout 4 online. Combine the FO4 experience with addictive online stuff on top and you basically have crack made specifically for my taste. 

How come you think dumping your girl is connected to depression? :D  let me give you a big kiss

Just now, kaz said:

How come you think dumping your girl is connected to depression? :D  let me give you a big kiss

You're talking to me like I'm going through some rough times or something.

Staying with that girl would have made me depressed, that's for sure. 

• Ben 1
1 hour ago, -GD-X said:

Whoahhhh that looks dope! 

You would definitely like this game. I’m only on chapter 2 but there’s already been some twisted stuff and the storytelling is good. 

Unlike The Cat Lady this game is built on Unity and it already has controller support, so hopefully there will be a console port sometime in the future.

• aitch 1

Still have to play this cat lady game too before I start this.

Started Asscreed Pyramids and I honestly don't know what to say. That's some boring ass game so far. I wanna see dem pyramids :mad: 

What the fuck is with all the shimmying and crawling through vents in The Callisto Protocol?  Jesus fucking christ literally one area was 5min straight of those god damn things :tom: 

I'll be honest about this game.  I love so much of it... but the level design is linear as fuck.  You don't have any real areas to go around and explore off the beaten path... and as you progress, you get artificially locked out from backtracking or exploring.  It's literally a straight line through this game.

Game looks awesome at times... and just ok in others.  You can tell where the budgets went.  

20221203174550-1.jpg

20221203232842-1.jpg

20221203205012-1.jpg

20221203232936-1.jpg

20221203233558-1.jpg

• Like 1
  • Ben 1