The Official "What Are You Playing?" Thread (Post Screens)

2 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

I went in a bit closer to show the detail of the buildings. I panned the camera to see the detail on the characters too. Pretty wild. 

IMG_1258.jpeg

IMG_1259.jpeg

:monkas: Geezus, the detail!

I uploaded a short clip to Twitter. It's in 720p unfortunately but I just love how you can fly and see so much detail on the map.

• Like 1
  • Replies 24.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• -GD-X

• Twinblade

• soup

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I won't be playing anything for months or close to a year probably, stuck in bumfuck nowhere Montenegro in the middle of endless mountains, imagine Rocky IV's training location without the snow (yet)

I finally finished Aegis Rim     I want my fucking 40 hours back. I can't believe how absolutely SHIT that ending was. I couldn't be more disappointed right now.   I was

The amount of shit going on in Control during fights is next level compared to anything else ive seen.   I also started playing Witcher 3 again. Damn this game is fucking awesome. It still l

Posted Images

I went in a bit closer to show the detail of the buildings. I panned the camera to see the detail on the characters too. Pretty wild. 

IMG_1258.jpeg

IMG_1259.jpeg

:monkas: Geezus, the detail!

I uploaded a short clip to Twitter. It's in 720p unfortunately but I just love how you can fly and see so much detail on the map.

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

@FIREPOWER yeah, the detail is insane. I took two more pics. I should switch to quality to see the difference. But damn, 60 FPS is nice af. 

IMG_1260.jpeg

IMG_1261.jpeg

:aitch: the cool thing about the game is that there's not much difference in sharpness between performance and quality mode. 

I love how there's so much detail while you are flying and also just as much detail when you go underwater. This is the closest we've gotten to the Avatar movies in a videogame. I wish Guerrilla was making the Avatar games instead of Ubisoft :feelsbadman:

• Like 1
1 hour ago, FIREPOWER said:

:aitch: I finally unlocked the Waterwing in Burning Shores! My Gawd, it's amazing!!!

:smoke: This IS NEXT GEN!

Legend of Zzzelda: Tears of the Fanboys is 3 consoles generations behind this. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
10 hours ago, Twinblade said:

More people need to play Jedi Survivor. There's 1 set piece in particular that's pretty amazing looking and one of the best looking things i've seen on a console this gen.

Definitely on my list. 

12 hours ago, FIREPOWER said:

:aitch: I finally unlocked the Waterwing in Burning Shores! My Gawd, it's amazing!!!

:smoke: This IS NEXT GEN!

I got that too! So far, the campaign owns! (Minus some cringy dialog). 

• Upvote 1

Been playing a lot of Hoyo’s new Honkai Star Rail, it’s seriously generous with the pulls. I already have great 5* characters just from the free stuff. The story is great, ost is awesome, and the production quality is off the charts for a f2p game. I’ve been playing on mobile fyi. 

57 minutes ago, Hot Sauce said:

Went from putting off finishing RE4 to....getting the platinum. :happysad:

My 6 platinum trophies:

Dark Souls

Dark Souls 2

Dark Souls 3

Bloodborne

Sekiro

Resident Evil 4

:ben:

Did you like DS2?

Did you like DS2?

If you asked me prior to replaying everything when I got all the trophies I'd have said it was pretty garbage, but I enjoyed it more with some time passing and not having that initial disappointment coming off of DS1. Build variety in that game is ridiculous.

• Upvote 1
14 minutes ago, Hot Sauce said:

If you asked me prior to replaying everything when I got all the trophies I'd have said it was pretty garbage, but I enjoyed it more with some time passing and not having that initial disappointment coming off of DS1. Build variety in that game is ridiculous.

I do love build variety. That’s my only gripe with Bloodborne. 

10 hours ago, Hot Sauce said:

Went from putting off finishing RE4 to....getting the platinum. :happysad:

My 6 platinum trophies:

Dark Souls

Dark Souls 2

Dark Souls 3

Bloodborne

Sekiro

Resident Evil 4

:ben:

I finished Bayonetta Origins and it was fun but like all Platinum games it felt somewhat hollow. It's designed like a 3D Metroidvania but the layout is somewhat convoluted and the map is somewhat vague. That issue is compounded by the art style, which is striking (albeit simple), but it causes everything to look very similar. I think Platinum realized the issue because they added a "breadcrumb trail" option that shows you the way to the next main quest objective and they have it turned on by default.

Then the skill tree is lackluster and I was never excited about unlocking anything. The world is also pretty barren. There's no towns or notable landmarks or anything like that.

The combat is similar to Astral Chain where you control two characters at the same time, which is a lot of fun in principle, but the game is so easy that you're never really challenged. Hard mode should've been unlocked from the start.

The game reminds of Kirby's Canvas Curse somewhat: a simple but vivid art style, interesting combat, but somewhat half-baked and too easy for it's own good. I still like it though. It does have personality.

Edited by Saucer
  • Upvote 1
11 hours ago, Saucer said:

I finished Bayonetta Origins and it was fun but like all Platinum games it felt somewhat hollow. It's designed like a 3D Metroidvania but the layout is somewhat convoluted and the map is somewhat vague. That issue is compounded by the art style, which is striking (albeit simple), but it causes everything to look very similar. I think Platinum realized the issue because they added a "breadcrumb trail" option that shows you the way to the next main quest objective and they have it turned on by default.

Then the skill tree is lackluster and I was never excited about unlocking anything. The world is also pretty barren. There's no towns or notable landmarks or anything like that.

The combat is similar to Astral Chain where you control two characters at the same time, which is a lot of fun in principle, but the game is so easy that you're never really challenged. Hard mode should've been unlocked from the start.

The game reminds of Kirby's Canvas Curse somewhat: a simple but vivid art style, interesting combat, but somewhat half-baked and too easy for it's own good. I still like it though. It does have personality.

So not worth full price, I guess. 

13 hours ago, Ramza said:

So not worth full price, I guess. 

It's not but it bombed at retail and was down to $40 - $45 at Amazon within a few weeks. The forum boards/threads for it were also DOA across the internet. 

Edited by Saucer
  • Upvote 1