The Official "What Are You Playing?" Thread (Post Screens)

The amount of shit going on in Control during fights is next level compared to anything else ive seen.

I also started playing Witcher 3 again. Damn this game is fucking awesome. It still looks amazing for its age.

• Like 4
  • Sad 1
  • Replies 24.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• -GD-X

• Twinblade

• soup

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I won't be playing anything for months or close to a year probably, stuck in bumfuck nowhere Montenegro in the middle of endless mountains, imagine Rocky IV's training location without the snow (yet)

There's this one scene in Days Gone that is a perfect example of what the game is and everything wrong with it.   

The amount of shit going on in Control during fights is next level compared to anything else ive seen.   I also started playing Witcher 3 again. Damn this game is fucking awesome. It still l

Posted Images

43 minutes ago, JONBpc said:

The amount of shit going on in Control during fights is next level compared to anything else ive seen.

I also started playing Witcher 3 again. Damn this game is fucking awesome. It still looks amazing for its age.

Witcher 3 is the gen’s definitive title imo. So many other titles have tried to have worlds with comparable scale. 

Just in some random room, I picked up a desk and tossed it...it broke into a million pieces, all the papers went flying along with everything else on it. That was just one desk . The battle scenes are insane with how much debris and shit is flying around.

• Upvote 1
4 minutes ago, -GD- said:

Ok wtf @Ike and @Twinblade, (AI)

Reveal hidden contents

Iris is now alive again :D this shit is probably going to be a mindfuck, huh? 

Theres an explanation for all the weird stuff in the game but the less I say about it the better. Have fun piecing everything together :smoke:

Edited by Twinblade
  • Like 1
8 minutes ago, kokujin said:

isn't al soliniumiom (the game GD is riping about) that shitty top down diablo looking game? meh meh. I couldn't enjoy that.

Nah.  It's a game that's kind of a mix of VLR and Danganronpa iirc.  Essentially a VN with detective puzzle solving gameplay elements.

I gotta get around to buying that sometime.  Heard good things pretty much everywhere.

Edited by Remij_
  • Upvote 1
30 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

Nah.  It's a game that's kind of a mix of VLR and Danganronpa iirc.  Essentially a VN with detective puzzle solving gameplay elements.

I gotta get around to buying that sometime.  Heard good things pretty much everywhere.

I looked itup. I respect the gra[hics (lawl anime that's not why). It's modern and robust. I actually like the puzzle parts as I think getting to just walk around rather than a picture thriller adds some illusion of good.  Does the story branch differently based on how you do the puzzles, or is it just 1s and 0s (succeed or fail)? 

But cool.  I don't know if 90% text thrillers are for me. I'm glad you hobos are enjoying it. It's very Japanese lol.  But I won't tell on you.  :-*

I change my obnoxius post to disco elysium looks like trash. :-* (just the graphics). I think that top-down shit would throw me off. I actually tried that orcs game Kaz told me to dl.  And I hate diablo.

28 minutes ago, kokujin said:

I looked itup. I respect the gra[hics (lawl anime that's not why). It's modern and robust. I actually like the puzzle parts as I think getting to just walk around rather than a picture thriller adds some illusion of good.  Does the story branch differently based on how you do the puzzles, or is it just 1s and 0s (succeed or fail)? 

But cool.  I don't know if 90% text thrillers are for me. I'm glad you hobos are enjoying it. It's very Japanese lol.  But I won't tell on you.  :-*

I change my obnoxius post to disco elysium looks like trash. :-* (just the graphics). I think that top-down shit would throw me off. I actually tried that orcs game Kaz told me to dl.  And I hate diablo.

orcs game? you said dota looks like orcs game and you had no idea what it was about. you are stupid man :D 

you would love disco elysium, trust me. also planescape: torment, older, but they are similar.

33 minutes ago, kokujin said:

Yeah the story branches off in several sections. In certain somniums, there will be two different paths you can take and each one will vastly affect the story. You can also play it fully with Japanese voices and text which I think you’d enjoy. I played in subbed with Japanese voices. 

• Like 1
38 minutes ago, kokujin said:

Oh shit.. you were referring to Disco Elysium?  lmao I didn't realize that. :D 

Game is awesome.  Visuals are good too imo.. I like the style. But I can appreciate that it's not for everyone. :-* 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

Oh shit.. you were referring to Disco Elysium?  lmao I didn't realize that. :D 

Game is awesome.  Visuals are good too imo.. I like the style. But I can appreciate that it's not for everyone. :-* 

yeah, I know it's a 9 game and some of these detective type games came out the woodwork recently.  I'll have to couple 'em p at some point and give them a fair shot.  :-*

Ike, daaang, japp eveerythang/ lol Yes you're right I'm a little tempted now. But i bet i'd miss details detective details, if the text is in nippleknees, but hay that could be fun too.  I'm too lazy research words I don't recognize at this point.  I can get through most things.  

13 minutes ago, kaz said:

orcs game? you said dota looks like orcs game and you had no idea what it was about. you are stupid man :D 

you would love disco elysium, trust me. also planescape: torment, older, but they are similar.

dude you know what orcs game I'm talking about. you're a fucking complete dumbass. You can't even remember what you write to people. I tried it, and it was trash, and it was supposedly "your favorite game ever."    dota is also top-down yes. and I'm just not a fan of that shit, period. fuck uu german N word. 

16 minutes ago, kokujin said:

dude you know what orcs game I'm talking about. you're a fucking complete dumbass. You can't even remember what you write to people. I tried it, and it was trash, and it was supposedly "your favorite game ever."    dota is also top-down yes. and I'm just not a fan of that shit, period. fuck uu german N word. 

how can you blame when you say "this orc game" and I never liked orcs and don't play games with orcs. :D  

you mean path of exile? I don't remember ever recommending it to you because I know you are not a pc gamer. :confused:  

5 minutes ago, kokujin said:

nope. some shitty ass PC game with an orc on the art and cover. go to hell weirdo. 

I have no idea what you are talking about? Maybe add more details? I think someone else showed it to you? 

14 minutes ago, kaz said:

I have no idea what you are talking about? Maybe add more details? I think someone else showed it to you? 

you already ridiculed me for shit you don't remember with confidence. fuck no. fuck you lol. fuuuck that. you're gay. 

• Sad 1
1 hour ago, kokujin said:

you already ridiculed me for shit you don't remember with confidence. fuck no. fuck you lol. fuuuck that. you're gay. 

hmm, okay, I think I was very reasonable just now. And I always was. :wonder: 

maybe remy makes you nervous or something, but I'm not him, wake up, why you angry at me. :(