The Official "What Are You Playing?" Thread (Post Screens)

• Replies 24.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• -GD-X

• Twinblade

• soup

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I won't be playing anything for months or close to a year probably, stuck in bumfuck nowhere Montenegro in the middle of endless mountains, imagine Rocky IV's training location without the snow (yet)

I finally finished Aegis Rim     I want my fucking 40 hours back. I can't believe how absolutely SHIT that ending was. I couldn't be more disappointed right now.   I was

The amount of shit going on in Control during fights is next level compared to anything else ive seen.   I also started playing Witcher 3 again. Damn this game is fucking awesome. It still l

Posted Images

27 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Long enough to know that having such detailed graphics but failing to properly bring attention to interactive objects that look like they're part of the scenery is bad design :reg: 

The block is completely separated...  You might be the only person I know that has had a problem with it lmao.

Unless I’m high, the game might be kinda broken. The first little boss of the game you fight you’re using a torch to fight him, when you die it automatically restarts. That’s fine except it restarts me without my torch with no way of going back and getting another one. There was nothing I could do till i reloaded a previous save. Ok I let it slide. But now I’m at  another set piece which requires me to move a certain piece so I did it but ended up dying. That’s all fine it except it automatically starts me at the beginning but the piece I moved didn’t revert back and now I can’t proceed at all. I even abandoned challenge and restarted it and it still didn’t revert so I had to reload a previous save. Why do I have to do that?

somehow I think they knew this would happen which is why it auto saves ever 30 secs and gives you every auto save to revert back to

remij was right, the game lacks a lot of polish and feels rushed

12 minutes ago, Delita said:

Unless I’m high, the game might be kinda broken. The first little boss of the game you fight you’re using a torch to fight him, when you die it automatically restarts. That’s fine except it restarts me without my torch with no way of going back and getting another one. There was nothing I could do till i reloaded a previous save. Ok I let it slide. But now I’m at  another set piece which requires me to move a certain piece so I did it but ended up dying. That’s all fine it except it automatically starts me at the beginning but the piece I moved didn’t revert back and now I can’t proceed at all. I even abandoned challenge and restarted it and it still didn’t revert so I had to reload a previous save. Why do I have to do that?

somehow I think they knew this would happen which is why it auto saves ever 30 secs and gives you every auto save to revert back to

remij was right, the game lacks a lot of polish and feels rushed

I had this same thought... but not really out of anything I personally experienced myself.. just by reading issues that other people have posted.

It's definitely lacking polish, that's for sure.  I'm still roughly 1/2 - 2/3rds of the way through I imagine.. so hopefully I don't experience any big issues the rest of the way.  

It's absolutely an awesome game though.  I already love it so much more than the original... but they fucked up with the performance issues and bugs.

3 minutes ago, JONBpc said:

I've not played too much but haven't had any issues on PC yet . Xbox literally freezes at points .

Yea, it's been great performance-wise for me on PC.  No freezes or anything.. but that's on an SSD.  Probably has to do with the Xbox HDD not streaming fast enough... which is weird because you'd think the game would be designed around that limitation..but yea.  Unity is a touchy engine.

DF released their analysis and yea... man performance is rough on Xbox consoles even with the patch.  Damn near dropping to 30fps at times.

9 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

I had this same thought... but not really out of anything I personally experienced myself.. just by reading issues that other people have posted.

It's definitely lacking polish, that's for sure.  I'm still roughly 1/2 - 2/3rds of the way through I imagine.. so hopefully I don't experience any big issues the rest of the way.  

It's absolutely an awesome game though.  I already love it so much more than the original... but they fucked up with the performance issues and bugs.

Oh yeah it’s fantastic it just needed some more polish. I figured out what the problem was. It was def a glitch. You a move a certain piece and if you die before it gets there it locks there and doesent revert back, but if it falls in place and you die after, then it’ll go back to normal on restart. It is what is.

idk if I like it more than 1 yet so far though it’s very close 

I’m playing it on X btw. I have a top of the line PC with a gtx 1080 that I’ll only play something with my bro but I never turn it on. I just don’t like gaming on pc at all

i actually don’t really play games anymore either so that’s also why

Edited by Delita
  • Sad 1
26 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

Yea, it's been great performance-wise for me on PC.  No freezes or anything.. but that's on an SSD.  Probably has to do with the Xbox HDD not streaming fast enough... which is weird because you'd think the game would be designed around that limitation..but yea.  Unity is a touchy engine.

DF released their analysis and yea... man performance is rough on Xbox consoles even with the patch.  Damn near dropping to 30fps at times.

The performance issues dont bother me too much it's the pause that happens when you open the map.  Infuriating.  I also have it on ssd and it's a game that's easier to play up close to screen. 

Too bad the pc version has no graphic options . 4k and hdr looks great on xbox but as often as I open the map I cant do that shit .

Was hoping for at least a res scale option on PC but oh well .

Game is great so I can deal with some set backs 

Just now, JONBpc said:

The performance issues dont bother me too much it's the pause that happens when you open the map.  Infuriating.  I also have it on ssd and it's a game that's easier to play up close to screen. 

Too bad the pc version has no graphic options . 4k and hdr looks great on xbox but as often as I open the map I cant do that shit .

Was hoping for at least a res scale option on PC but oh well .

Game is great so I can deal with some set backs 

There IS a res scale option on PC... but it's only 100% and down :ben: 

23 minutes ago, Delita said:

I’m playing it on X btw. I have a top of the line PC with a gtx 1080 that I’ll only play something with my bro but I never turn it on. I just don’t like gaming on pc at all

i actually don’t really play games anymore either so that’s also why

It's just in general , a much better experience on PC. 

17 minutes ago, JONBpc said:

It's just in general , a much better experience on PC. 

That’s really true of any game. I just have never Been a fan of pc gaming. I would have bought it on switch if it was on it. I own Wolfebstein Youngblood on switch which I bought so I can play it coop with my bro online and lay on the couch :haloben:

1 minute ago, Delita said:

That’s really true of any game. I just have never Been a fan of pc gaming. I would have bought it on switch if it was on it. I own Wolfebstein Youngblood on switch which I bought so I can play it coop with my bro online and lay on the couch :haloben:

eww