The Official "What Are You Playing?" Thread (Post Screens)

• Replies 24.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• -GD-X

• Twinblade

• soup

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I won't be playing anything for months or close to a year probably, stuck in bumfuck nowhere Montenegro in the middle of endless mountains, imagine Rocky IV's training location without the snow (yet)

There's this one scene in Days Gone that is a perfect example of what the game is and everything wrong with it.   

The amount of shit going on in Control during fights is next level compared to anything else ive seen.   I also started playing Witcher 3 again. Damn this game is fucking awesome. It still l

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, -CM²- said:

Nah, thinking I should've be grabbed that instead. 

i think you'll love it. it has a brilliant mix of level design/exploration and combat. i usually don't even like this genre and i was hooked. 

1 hour ago, -GD- said:

i think you'll love it. it has a brilliant mix of level design/exploration and combat. i usually don't even like this genre and i was hooked. 

Ye ye will probably wait for christmas time. 

• Upvote 1
51 minutes ago, kokujin said:

Where does gd find the time to work and game and be the best version of ourselves all at the same time? :love:

ha to be honest, i have a real hard time squeezing in gaming.  in the mornings, i lift weights about 4 to 5 days a week. in the evenings, i watch tv with the wife. so, i have to game on either a mobile device at work, or at odd hours at home (like maybe 1 or 2 hours before work, if i don't train, or after the wife falls asleep). i actually don't play nearly as much as i used to.  when i do, my wife gets annoyed (i drove her crazy when persona 5 dropped lol). 

41 minutes ago, -GD- said:

i want to get that, along with assassin's creed. this year has had too many awesome games. 

Lol. This gaming post contradicts the one before. It seems like you have a healthy gaming life.  Perhaps you're only gaming 4 hours a week,  but I see you talk about so many games. :-* also,  u respond to posts asap all day. I think there's three of you,  and you're not telling us

• Sad 1
18 minutes ago, kokujin said:

Lol. This gaming post contradicts the one before. It seems like you have a healthy gaming life.  Perhaps you're only gaming 4 hours a week,  but I see you talk about so many games. :-* also,  u respond to posts asap all day. I think there's three of you,  and you're not telling us

hahaha :-* i spend a lot of time at the office. shit is either crazy or dead here. i'm actually considering bringing my old ps4 and xbone here, since i have a pro and (soon) a xbox one x at home. 

Edited by -GD-
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, Balb said:

Ass creed king tut edition is awful.  But people are saying it's the best in the franchise.  

:mj:

You're an idiot then.  It IS the best in the franchise and one of the best games I've played this year.

1 hour ago, Remij_ said:

You're an idiot then.  It IS the best in the franchise and one of the best games I've played this year.

:mj: christ your taste gets worse with each post you make :mj: