The Official "What Are You Playing?" Thread (Post Screens)

• Replies 24.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• -GD-X

• Twinblade

• soup

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I won't be playing anything for months or close to a year probably, stuck in bumfuck nowhere Montenegro in the middle of endless mountains, imagine Rocky IV's training location without the snow (yet)

I finally finished Aegis Rim     I want my fucking 40 hours back. I can't believe how absolutely SHIT that ending was. I couldn't be more disappointed right now.   I was

The amount of shit going on in Control during fights is next level compared to anything else ive seen.   I also started playing Witcher 3 again. Damn this game is fucking awesome. It still l

Posted Images

You know, farming for the Augment parts wouldn't be so bad if it wasn't such a tedious task to unlock Investigations for Tempered Elder Dragons...

Anyways, did a lot of Tempered Elder Dragon runs these past two days, only got one part I can actually use. I got two parts for the Hammer and got four parts for the Bowguns but those are weapons I really have no interest in. Although I might just make one of the Bowguns to put these parts to use unless there's a way I can trade them. I might make a Hammer as a secondary, not really feeling the Greatsword. It's too damn clunky.

7 hours ago, Hot Sauce said:

Gave Golf Story a shot after all the praise here and I'm loving it. Such a satisfying, fun little game. Got so mad at the stupid coach and his terrible tee shots in that 2v2 match. :D

Yes! :D it gets so much better too. I’m at a crazy section now. 

8 hours ago, Remij_ said:

Celeste is the best platformer this generation.  Yes, it's better than Super Mario Odyssey.  I fucking LOVE it. :whew: 

Are there really C-Sides? that seems nuts lol. I beat the game a while ago and never even ran into one.

Edited by Twinblade

Im near the end of The Fall Part 2, and I can barely muster up the strength to play it. Im in a cycle of booting it up, playing for 10 minutes, and then just quitting afterwards. This will definitely go down as the most disappointing game this year for me.

Lets hope Lorelai (the sequel to The Cat Lady) delivers.

Edited by Twinblade
32 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Im near the end of The Fall Part 2, and I can barely muster up the strength to play it. Im in a cycle of booting it up, playing for 10 minutes, and then just quitting afterwards. This will definitely go down as the most disappointing game this year for me.

Lets hope Lorelai (the sequel to The Cat Lady) delivers.

Yea, I'm gonna wait till it's on sale.  I trust your opinion on this game.

I also have lots of other shit to play atm.  Still sucks though :sad: 

30 minutes ago, bhytre said:

I think it's been 2 weeks since I beat the first colossus in SOTC PS4 and I haven't touched it since. These ports really are worthless if they're not remakes like in Resident Evil on GC.

What a bore, waste of my money. :shrug:

I think the remake is very well done.  I bought it, but don't know when I'll get around to playing it.  Too much other good shit right now.

March:

Sea of Thieves

Final Fantasy 15 PC

Ni No Kuni 2

Farcry 5

The Silver Case: 25th Ward

DMC5

Ghost of a Tail

Warhammer Vermentide 2

Plus I'm still working away on Celeste and Divinity OS2

:whew: