The Official "What Are You Playing?" Thread (Post Screens)

5 hours ago, Remij_ said:

I'll be waiting for you up on the summit.

This game is 10/10.  One of the best 2d platformers ever made imo.

I've died 4000 times so far. :| 

The B-sides / C-sides are next level. :glad: 

How many worlds are there? 

• Replies 24.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• -GD-X

• Twinblade

• soup

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I won't be playing anything for months or close to a year probably, stuck in bumfuck nowhere Montenegro in the middle of endless mountains, imagine Rocky IV's training location without the snow (yet)

I finally finished Aegis Rim     I want my fucking 40 hours back. I can't believe how absolutely SHIT that ending was. I couldn't be more disappointed right now.   I was

since we are on the subject of boobs and a tiny waist, i found this lovely gif

Posted Images

15 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

There's 8 worlds.  After world 7 you beat the game, but there's an Epilogue which is proving to be a bitch.

I can’t even imagine how tough the other worlds are..or how hard the b/c sides are. 

1 minute ago, -GD- said:

I can’t even imagine how tough the other worlds are..or how hard the b/c sides are. 

The later B-sides are crazy.

I swear I've died about 200 times on just one screen. 

That feeling though when you finally get it... you're like "I'm the greatest motherfucker to ever play this game!" :D 

6 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

The later B-sides are crazy.

I swear I've died about 200 times on just one screen. 

That feeling though when you finally get it... you're like "I'm the greatest motherfucker to ever play this game!" :D 

Lmfao! Reminds me of meat boy and the hell levels lol

3 hours ago, Remij_ said:

There's 8 worlds.  After world 7 you beat the game, but there's an Epilogue which is proving to be a bitch.

i kinda wish they didn't lock that last world behind the hearts. I just didn't have the patience to collect them all, especially when theres no map or other system to guide you to them.

Just now, Twinblade said:

i kinda wish they didn't lock that last world behind the hearts. I just didn't have the patience to collect them all, especially when theres no map or other system to guide you to them.

I think you just need 4 of them because I don't have them all yet and I was able to get in.

Oh.. my.. fucking.. GOD!

In Celeste, when you beat the Chapter 8 B-side, there are 25 more "golden strawberries"... There's one in each of the levels 8(Chapters) x 3(Level +B,C sides) is 24.. and there's one special Golden Wing Strawberry.

To get these golden strawberries, you have to make it through each of the levels + the B and C sides without dying at all.  You collect the golden strawberry at the beginning of the level and it only unlocks once you've beaten the entire level without dying... ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME!!  I couldn't imagine beating the B and C sides without dying once... (but I'm going to try)

But if that wasn't enough... the 1 Golden Wing Strawberry in the game has it's own special section, and aside from still having to make it through the level without dying...you have to do it without dashing at all.

Check this shit out... :scared: 

I'm going to use assist for that shit :beckham: 

:D 

Wtf gamestop. I never really go there to buy new games but they had Yakuza Kiwami and it was unsealed and they were selling it for full price in the "new" section with a big ass sticker on the front. It was the "last copy". Might as well buy on Ebay with no tax

HR- 104.

Total number of Warrior Streamstones acquired- 27

Number of Warrior Streamstones for the weapon I actually want- 2

Total number of Hero Streamstones acquired- 3

Number of Hero Streamstones for the weapon I actually want- 0

I hate RNG....

18 hours ago, Hot Sauce said:

Beat Celeste. It was way more puzzle-y than I expected and some of the chapters were a little ehhh, but I still enjoyed it. Switch joycons are trash. :ben:

yeah, they cause my hands to cramp during twich-based platformers. i can only play celeste on 30 - 60 minute intervals. 

played some new bf1 maps. the apocalypse maps are all boring. lazy dice. :| 

but man the last tide dlc maps are fucking awesome. heligoland bight and zeebrugge. :gasp: 

2 hours ago, -GD- said:

yeah, they cause my hands to cramp during twich-based platformers. i can only play celeste on 30 - 60 minute intervals. 

I don't know if you're doing the b-sides as well or not, but have fun with Chapter 6 b-side.  I had over 700 deaths on that one fucking level.

My stats so far:

140 strawberries

4/8 b-sides complete

0/8 c-sides complete

4350 deaths

15/24 hearts

Now I know a lot of those deaths are simply from half trying and many just goofing off testing walls and areas for strawberries.. but still, that's a lot of deaths.  I estimate I'll be around 7000 deaths by the time I 100% the game.

I think if I was to go through it again, I could do as much as I have now with less than 1000 deaths.

2 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

I don't know if you're doing the b-sides as well or not, but have fun with Chapter 6 b-side.  I had over 700 deaths on that one fucking level.

My stats so far:

140 strawberries

4/8 b-sides complete

0/8 c-sides complete

4350 deaths

15/24 hearts

Now I know a lot of those deaths are simply from half trying and many just goofing off testing walls and areas for strawberries.. but still, that's a lot of deaths.  I estimate I'll be around 7000 deaths by the time I 100% the game.

I think if I was to go through it again, I could do as much as I have now with less than 1000 deaths.

i like what that dude did in that vid you posted -  play it with invincibility, but disable dash. that looks like a fun way to get even more mileage out of it. but thanks man! i'm close to chapter 6 (regular).