The Official "What Are You Playing?" Thread (Post Screens)

• Replies 24.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• -GD-X

• Twinblade

• soup

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I won't be playing anything for months or close to a year probably, stuck in bumfuck nowhere Montenegro in the middle of endless mountains, imagine Rocky IV's training location without the snow (yet)

There's this one scene in Days Gone that is a perfect example of what the game is and everything wrong with it.   

The amount of shit going on in Control during fights is next level compared to anything else ive seen.   I also started playing Witcher 3 again. Damn this game is fucking awesome. It still l

Posted Images

I replayed far cry. trigens :D  :aitch:  but man this game is hard as fuck. I forgot. I enabled god mode later and rushed through it. no time for this shit

1 hour ago, saltyhermitdenial said:

I replayed far cry. trigens :D  :aitch:  but man this game is hard as fuck. I forgot. I enabled god mode later and rushed through it. no time for this shit

At least Ubisoft listened to their fans and got rid of that shit. What a fucked up disappointment that game is though.

25 minutes ago, Rebel Rebel said:

At least Ubisoft listened to their fans and got rid of that shit. What a fucked up disappointment that game is though.

i dont know what you mean? get rid of trigens? all other far cry games aren't far cry, they have nothing to do with that game. it's really dumb. also the game still owns :D :aitch:

Playing Wolfenstein II. It's started weak. I mean, the wheelchair levels were fun, but the bombed New York section was garbage and really badly balanced difficulty-wise, as well as cramped as hell, which affected gameplay freedom.

After that the game got a lot better. The levels are bigger and more open, the entire thing flows smoother and the encounters are much better balanced. 

20 hours ago, Rebel Rebel said:

LOL I can just run around shooting trucks and bad guys no hurry to finish this. 

Yeah. The core gameplay is so much fun you can just get lost for hours simply fighting randoms and doing crazy stuff. In majority of open world games you put up with the mediocore gameplay to get to cool missions and stories, or you are fascinated by setting. But in Far Crys the basic stuff, the moving around, the fightings, the driving, the stealth, the blowing shit up, it's all just fun as hell on it's own.

29 minutes ago, AdrianWerner said:

Playing Wolfenstein II. It's started weak. I mean, the wheelchair levels were fun, but the bombed New York section was garbage and really badly balanced difficulty-wise, as well as cramped as hell, which affected gameplay freedom.

After that the game got a lot better. The levels are bigger and more open, the entire thing flows smoother and the encounters are much better balanced. 

yeah, i didn't like it, at first. but once it gets going, it gets insanely fun. 

20 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Played through the beginning of GOW and I’m not impressed so far. The combat seems ridiculously simple...

That’s because the first couple of hours are a tutorial. 

Felt like killing rednecks, so I popped in some far cry 5. I think I’m finally getting close to completing it. But...I HATE the Jacob capture missions. The rest of the game = awesome! Oh and cheeseburger is mah homie :smoke: