The Official "What Are You Playing?" Thread (Post Screens)

• Replies 24.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• -GD-X

• Twinblade

• soup

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I won't be playing anything for months or close to a year probably, stuck in bumfuck nowhere Montenegro in the middle of endless mountains, imagine Rocky IV's training location without the snow (yet)

I finally finished Aegis Rim     I want my fucking 40 hours back. I can't believe how absolutely SHIT that ending was. I couldn't be more disappointed right now.   I was

since we are on the subject of boobs and a tiny waist, i found this lovely gif

Posted Images

On 6/26/2018 at 7:58 AM, -GD- said:

Playing the donkey Kong expansion in Mario Rabbids. I forgot how gorgeous this game is :aitch: but the gameplay is where it’s at. Donkey Kong is a badass character. I love how it’s a brand new campaign. 

Damn. Gonna add this to the list once I clear a couple more things out of the backlog. DK >>>

• Like 1

Man I forgot how amazing Horizon was. The world they've built is damn incredible, even on a base PS4. 

Kinda pissed at myself that I stopped halfway through because I forgot quite a bit of the story details...it's kinda coming back though. I'm nearing the end of the main story now I think. Just uncovered what Zero Dawn was all about and now I'm headed back to Aloy's home cause sounds like buddy went and fucked it up. 

I'm pretty hyped to jump into Frozen Wilds. Love a good snow environment and this game does that great...and entire DLC focused on that sounds great to me. 

Got a decent amount of side content left to do too, I've only really been focusing on story missions for the last half of the game. Any of the content that's specifically worth doing? Cauldrons? Hunting Club?

I might just do a NG+ run at some point. This is probably in my top 5 for the gen. 

Edited by Casual
  • Upvote 1
30 minutes ago, Casual said:

Man I forgot how amazing Horizon was. The world they've built is damn incredible, even on a base PS4. 

Kinda pissed at myself that I stopped halfway through because I forgot quite a bit of the story details...it's kinda coming back though. I'm nearing the end of the main story now I think. Just uncovered what Zero Dawn was all about and now I'm headed back to Aloy's home cause sounds like buddy went and fucked it up. 

I'm pretty hyped to jump into Frozen Wilds. Love a good snow environment and this game does that great...and entire DLC focused on that sounds great to me. 

Got a decent amount of side content left to do too, I've only really been focusing on story missions for the last half of the game. Any of the content that's specifically worth doing? Cauldrons? Hunting Club?

I might just do a NG+ run at some point. This is probably in my top 5 for the gen. 

The GOTY edition is $30 CAD, I need to get on that shit asap.

But MHW is taking all my free time. Addictive as fuck too.  :scared: 

7 minutes ago, Ramza said:

The GOTY edition is $30 CAD, I need to get on that shit asap.

But MHW is taking all my free time. Addictive as fuck too.  :scared: 

Yeah, I couldn't believe how much I ended up liking MHW tbh.

I'm kinda getting back into it, I find it's a pretty good game to jump into for short bursts to break up longer story driven games. 

2 minutes ago, Casual said:

Yeah, I couldn't believe how much I ended up liking MHW tbh.

I'm kinda getting back into it, I find it's a pretty good game to jump into for short bursts to break up longer story driven games. 

I've never finished a MH game before, this will probably be my first at this rate. How far are you in the game?

Just now, Ramza said:

I've never finished a MH game before, this will probably be my first at this rate. How far are you in the game?

Before I took a break from it I had just beat Zorah Magdaros. Now I'm back to hunting the old monsters but the more powerful versions that show up in different zones.

For some reason I thought beating Zorah was the end of the main quest but apparently it wasn't. 

And yeah, it'll probably be the first one I finish too...though I don't really know what constitutes "finishing" a MH game. 

World Cup taking up nearly all my free time atm, but little I get to play of RE7 is amazing. What a game. This should've been a legit 2017 GOTY contender even given the contenders in 2017. Capcom absolutely nailed it beyond belief. Can't wait to play more.

Im playing the Bloodstained backer demo....its really good. They've made a lot of improvements since the original demo, both mechanically and graphically. Even the voice acting is pretty good. I think this game is definitely going to deliver this rate.

Edited by Twinblade

Beat the last boss in Wizard of Legend. Such a great game. No idea what people were talking about saying it is brutally difficult. I have like 40 runs tops. Took me more than that to unlock the second shortcut in Enter the Gungeon lol.

40 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Im playing the Bloodstained backer demo....its really good. They've made a lot of improvements since the original demo, both mechanically and graphically. Even the voice acting is pretty good. I think this game is definitely going to deliver this rate.

The market should probably be all for it too. There’s been a huge lack of this type of game since Konami started focusing on gambling machines. I’m really looking forward to this game. 

I bought Just Dance 2018 to play with my kids on Switch. The game is actually pretty damn addicting fun. It’s a great party game and amazing for local multiplayer with friends. Someone please send help. 

i finished the donkey expansion for mario rabbids. that was great! it's a tight  8 hour (6 -7 if you don't do the side stuff) campaign.  this is one of the better expansions i've played.

Jon you can buy more space for chips at the resistance camp, when you enter it go straight to the female merchant to the right. She also sells programs for your pod. 

I'd keep some of the items you find for weapon upgrades, if you gonna do that a lot you'll need the items you find. 

Machine cores from destroying enemies (10k) and the stuff you can catch when fishing are safe to sell.

You'll eventually learn which chips to sell as well. Some take a lot of space and have a number behind them that represents it (like 10 or 11 for early game chips) 

Eventually as you progress and defeat enemies you'll find the same kind of chips with a number as low as 4, taking less space and enabling you to use more different chips at the same time

35 minutes ago, bhytre said:

Jon you can buy more space for chips at the resistance camp, when you enter it go straight to the female merchant to the right. She also sells programs for your pod. 

I'd keep some of the items you find for weapon upgrades, if you gonna do that a lot you'll need the items you find. 

Machine cores from destroying enemies (10k) and the stuff you can catch when fishing are safe to sell.

You'll eventually learn which chips to sell as well. Some take a lot of space and have a number behind them that represents it (like 10 or 11 for early game chips) 

Eventually as you progress and defeat enemies you'll find the same kind of chips with a number as low as 4, taking less space and enabling you to use more different chips at the same time

Oh damn . Gonna do that right now . 

I just bought some big ass boss in the ocean . This game owns :juggle:

Thanks for the help :-*