The Official "What Are You Playing?" Thread (Post Screens)

• Replies 24.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• -GD-X

• Twinblade

• soup

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I won't be playing anything for months or close to a year probably, stuck in bumfuck nowhere Montenegro in the middle of endless mountains, imagine Rocky IV's training location without the snow (yet)

There's this one scene in Days Gone that is a perfect example of what the game is and everything wrong with it.   

The amount of shit going on in Control during fights is next level compared to anything else ive seen.   I also started playing Witcher 3 again. Damn this game is fucking awesome. It still l

Posted Images

Majima is such a badass. Way better than Kiryu. 

Did some Dead Cells runs last night. Finally unlocked the random starter weapon which has been nice. Still haven't really put together a great run yet though. 

2 hours ago, Casual said:

Majima is such a badass. Way better than Kiryu. 

Did some Dead Cells runs last night. Finally unlocked the random starter weapon which has been nice. Still haven't really put together a great run yet though. 

Kiryu is pretty boring in most Yakuza games. He's the typical hero that always does the right thing. 

Majima is fucking boss. His story also connected with me the most in 0. He really makes that game, imo. 

5 minutes ago, Handsome Horse said:

heard its a real survival horror game. limited ammo, making you save your ammo and not go in guns a blazing

yeah, it depends on your settings.  play it on survival. 

Man I hope they don't fuck around with multiple maps and ridiculous map sizes in Cyber Polish trash 2077.

It's so much better to make a smaller map but very dense with different things to do. 

I don't want to needlessly run around for long distances, it's empty and boring and takes too much time. 

And let me kill every NPC if I want to ffs:mad:

VR option would be killer too :bate: #teampoitras

Playing the Valkyria Chronicles 4 demo, it's slow but quite fun. Definitely getting that. 

But the flowers ;( Characters are weeb tier awful though lmao

• Upvote 1
5 minutes ago, bhytre said:

Man I hope they don't fuck around with multiple maps and ridiculous map sizes in Cyber Polish trash 2077.

It's so much better to make a smaller map but very dense with different things to do. 

I don't want to needlessly run around for long distances, it's empty and boring and takes too much time. 

And let me kill every NPC if I want to ffs:mad:

VR option would be killer too :bate: #teampoitras

Playing the Valkyria Chronicles 4 demo, it's slow but quite fun. Definitely getting that. 

But the flowers ;( Characters are weeb tier awful though lmao

despite the size witcher 3's world is actually VERY dense, unlike most other open world games. its littered with unique locations that each have their own lore and connections to the overarching story.

Some quests are good and lengthy with a lot of lore, a lot of them are also repetitive filler too. Go find the monster slaying our villagers -> investigate area-> it's not just that kinda of monster, it's something bigger-> move to its den and kill it. 

I'd rather see a reduced map size with quests like the one with that tower of rats and the female ghost who got eaten by them.  Don't need a second job because Witcher 3 feels like that sometimes lol

• Upvote 1
1 hour ago, Twinblade said:

playing shenmue 2...game did not age well at all :ben:

I expect to hear that a LOT. 

I kinda want to play it but there are too many important recent releases I want to play right now. These remasters are way too late, I would have been all over them if they came out a few years before. Now they're pretty irrelevant, too many great new games.

16 hours ago, Twinblade said:

playing shenmue 2...game did not age well at all :ben:

:D i figured that would be the case. it's like i want to replay them for nostalgia, but i'm afraid it will taint my vision of the older games. 

13 hours ago, madmaltese said:

Words can't explain how long it took me to figure out you can down attack those mushrooms to jump high in Hollow Knight. 

Bro. I was so pissed when I found that out. 

I think I must have spent 2 hours going around the map looking for where I could possibly proceed and then eventually I accidentally found out you can jump off those. 

• Haha 1