The Official "What Are You Playing?" Thread (Post Screens)

2 hours ago, Casual said:

Bro. I was so pissed when I found that out. 

I think I must have spent 2 hours going around the map looking for where I could possibly proceed and then eventually I accidentally found out you can jump off those. 

this happened to me too lmao

the game is owning though. i love it.

• Replies 24.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• -GD-X

• Twinblade

• soup

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I won't be playing anything for months or close to a year probably, stuck in bumfuck nowhere Montenegro in the middle of endless mountains, imagine Rocky IV's training location without the snow (yet)

There's this one scene in Days Gone that is a perfect example of what the game is and everything wrong with it.   

The amount of shit going on in Control during fights is next level compared to anything else ive seen.   I also started playing Witcher 3 again. Damn this game is fucking awesome. It still l

Posted Images

Just finished all the missions in the Valkyria Chronicles 4 demo. 

What  a great meaty demo, they should all be like this B)

Game went from a definite purchase to day one, can't wait. 

Just wished going through menus and cutscenes was faster

Best on X, welcome home Valkyria

6 hours ago, -GD- said:

:D i figured that would be the case. it's like i want to replay them for nostalgia, but i'm afraid it will taint my vision of the older games. 

Im not having a terrible time with it. The acting is bad but in a charming/endearing kind of way. The characters seem likeable and the atmosphere of the settings is still intact.

The combat doesn't feel good at all though. And theres some tedium in the way its designed. For example there are points where you can't progress if you don't have enough money so you have gather some up by gambling, working (QTE box moving lol) and other activities.

Just now, bhytre said:

Just finished all the missions in the Valkyria Chronicles 4 demo. 

What  a great meaty demo, they should all be like this B)

Game went from a definite purchase to day one, can't wait. 

Just wished going through menus and cutscenes was faster

Best on X, welcome home Valkyria

Its pretty good but im gonna forget everything about how to play it by the time the game comes out :D

6 hours ago, Casual said:

Bro. I was so pissed when I found that out. 

I think I must have spent 2 hours going around the map looking for where I could possibly proceed and then eventually I accidentally found out you can jump off those. 

haha exact same story as me. Literally went to every corner of the map trying to figure out what I was missing then I accidentally figured it out after try over and over to make the jump thinking I just wasn't timing it well. 

Jeezus christ. I finally got my gaming PC back to normal, and have moved around my game files to reinstall (some of) them. So I tested it with Witcher 3 and I ended up playing for like 5 hours late last night.

I genuinely thought that I couldn't get back into the game, because I had lost track of all the characters, how the inventory system works, how I need to upgrade my armor and weapons and craft whatever shit I need to craft.

Was still able to knock one main quest and a couple of side quests. The animation feels archaic, especially after seeing the Uncharted PS4 games and God of War, but the dialogue and the way some of the cutscenes play out can sometimes be quite enjoyable.

• Upvote 1

Witcher 3 is fantasto

I'm gonna hop back in when I lose my fallout 4 addiction . Fallout is fucking :whew:

I might like it better than Witcher 3. It's not nearly as polished tho 

Damn , when you are using the words polished when describing a wrpg :D

Witcher :bow:

Fallout :bow:

Anyone know how long shenmue 2 is? I really just want this game to end :ben:

edit: The part where you get introduced to Shenhua is pretty masterful from a story telling perspective. The music and Yu Suzuki's direction are still top notch in this day and age, its too bad the wooden acting sticks out like a sore thumb.

Edited by Twinblade
16 hours ago, Boss said:

@saltyhermitdenial

I'm downloading W3 complete as we speak. Sept looks like shit so why not a retry.

I didn't speak. 

but yeah good. but thats really dumb. replaying all that is a waste. and you wont finish it in a month obv. tbh there is no point in rushing through the game because a lot of side quests are better than the main ones.

just take it real slow, like my cock in your ass. 

Spoiler

oh i forgot: there's no shame in playing it on easy if you don't like the combat at all. it is a clunky mess we all know that but i still liked it because of flying heads and limbs

only one boss was kinda hard in one of the dlcs and i played on normal. 150 hours for everything and I explored a lot. best game ever :glad: 

Edited by saltyhermitdenial
51 minutes ago, saltyhermitdenial said:

I didn't speak. 

but yeah good. but thats really dumb. replaying all that is a waste. and you wont finish it in a month obv. tbh there is no point in rushing through the game because a lot of side quests are better than the main ones.

just take it real slow, like my cock in your ass. 

Reveal hidden contents

oh i forgot: there's no shame in playing it on easy if you don't like the combat at all. it is a clunky mess we all know that but i still liked it because of flying heads and limbs

only one boss was kinda hard in one of the dlcs and i played on normal. 150 hours for everything and I explored a lot. best game ever :glad: 

Id be replaying not even half. And I dont remember much. Already set it to easy for just that reason.

Getting back into Dishonored - turns out the way for me to enjoy it is to kill everyone on sight :killzone:

The first time, I was being all careful, and non-lethal; then I put the game down (bought it along with a haul of games during Xmas sale) and could 't get back into it. This time though, I'm quite enjoying the ambiance, and game features/upgrades.