The Official "What Are You Playing?" Thread (Post Screens)

Just now, Remij_ said:

I've heard nothing but good things about Destiny 2: Forsaken.  Are they actually getting the game back on track?  Hope so.  

I own Destiny 2 for PC and played it a bit, but lost a lot of the will to play it with the way people were talking about it.

I'm a big Destiny fan (day 1 for every game and dlc pack) and it has had many faults and issues over the years but this is currently the best Destiny has ever been. This is peak Bungie. For anyone that doesn't have D2 at all, to be able to go and buy the edition with the base game and all the expansions for the cost of a regular game (or a little more) is insane. Incredible amount of content and even if you don't care about the whole end game grind it is still worth playing through the campaign and strikes once. The gunplay is as great as ever but now they have fixed many quality of life issues and mechanics with the grind. Added a whole new PvE/PvP hybrid game mode. Added a bunch of new quest lines and just so many different things to do. 

The biggest negative it still has imo is that it is just soooooo much better in co op. Easily the best co op game this gen imo. 

• Like 1
  • Replies 24.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• -GD-X

• Twinblade

• soup

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I won't be playing anything for months or close to a year probably, stuck in bumfuck nowhere Montenegro in the middle of endless mountains, imagine Rocky IV's training location without the snow (yet)

I finally finished Aegis Rim     I want my fucking 40 hours back. I can't believe how absolutely SHIT that ending was. I couldn't be more disappointed right now.   I was

The amount of shit going on in Control during fights is next level compared to anything else ive seen.   I also started playing Witcher 3 again. Damn this game is fucking awesome. It still l

Posted Images

1 minute ago, madmaltese said:

I'm a big Destiny fan (day 1 for every game and dlc pack) and it has had many faults and issues over the years but this is currently the best Destiny has ever been. This is peak Bungie. For anyone that doesn't have D2 at all, to be able to go and buy the edition with the base game and all the expansions for the cost of a regular game (or a little more) is insane. Incredible amount of content and even if you don't care about the whole end game grind it is still worth playing through the campaign and strikes once. The gunplay is as great as ever but now they have fixed many quality of life issues and mechanics with the grind. Added a whole new PvE/PvP hybrid game mode. Added a bunch of new quest lines and just so many different things to do. 

The biggest negative it still has imo is that it is just soooooo much better in co op. Easily the best co op game this gen imo. 

Damn.. I might have to install it again and see whats up. 

Just now, madmaltese said:

Of course everything I'm saying is if you have Forsaken. Not sure how it works if you just have the base game. 

Yea, I realize that I'd have to buy it.  I think it's $40 for people who own the base game.  What I basically mean though is that if it's finally great again, then I'll have more interest in playing through the base game and getting into the MP.

• Upvote 1
Just now, Remij_ said:

Yea, I realize that I'd have to buy it.  I think it's $40 for people who own the base game.  What I basically mean though is that if it's finally great again, then I'll have more interest in playing through the base game and getting into the MP.

just an FYI, apparently you need the other expansions too. It's strange how they did it but it's a progressive package, as in you can have base game, then dlc1 and not the rest but can't have base game, skip dlc1 and 2 and then get forsaken. That's my understanding but just double check before you get anything

• Upvote 1
1 minute ago, madmaltese said:

just an FYI, apparently you need the other expansions too. It's strange how they did it but it's a progressive package, as in you can have base game, then dlc1 and not the rest but can't have base game, skip dlc1 and 2 and then get forsaken. That's my understanding but just double check before you get anything

Ok thanks for the heads up.  I'll definitely have a look into it first before I go playing/buying anything. :fblike: 

• Upvote 1

I can’t stop just wandering around in Spider-Man. Haven’t even faced a real boss since Kingpin to start the game. Web slinging and roof jumping and just being Spider-Man is amazing. I’m in love with this game. 

• Like 1
11 hours ago, Ike said:

I can’t stop just wandering around in Spider-Man. Haven’t even faced a real boss since Kingpin to start the game. Web slinging and roof jumping and just being Spider-Man is amazing. I’m in love with this game. 

The traversal is hypnotic as fuck! I’m amazed by how smooth, fast, and intuitive it is. 

• Like 1
7 hours ago, Ike said:

It's like Mirror's Edge but WAY better. Have you unlocked the air tricks skill yet?

This game is about a superhero, spiderman, on top of it. That alone disqualifies it as being better than mirrors edge and that game was awful. :kaz: 

How are yall doing? Spider-Man is everything I could realistically ask for in a Spidey game. The general movement is so fluid and awesome. I was playing it all drunk the other night and got emotional thinking of what kid me would do if he saw this game, let alone played it. Haven't gone real far yet. Mostly exploring and doing side missions and what not, but the game is truly a blast 

Just finished Witcher 3. Everything not related to controls and gameplay was great, never thought the game would be so huge and full of detail. 

Graphically great too, fucked a lot of cheap hoes in Novigrad, Yennefer and Triss included LMAO. 

Great bargain. 

Despite all my bashing over the years I liked this a lot.  

But everything gameplay related was really mediore to just bad and unbalanced, something they seriously overlooked in most reviews and didn't pay enough attention to at CDP.

Gameplay 4/10

Rest 9 

Polish trash :will:

3 hours ago, bhytre said:

Just finished Witcher 3. Everything not related to controls and gameplay was great, never thought the game would be so huge and full of detail. 

Graphically great too, fucked a lot of cheap hoes in Novigrad, Yennefer and Triss included LMAO. 

Great bargain. 

Despite all my bashing over the years I liked this a lot.  

But everything gameplay related was really mediore to just bad and unbalanced, something they seriously overlooked in most reviews and didn't pay enough attention to at CDP.

Gameplay 4/10

Rest 9 

Polish trash :will:

Bloodborne was the real GOTY in 2015. :smoke: 

I couldn't agree more by the way. Replaying it recently was particularly painful, I think the gameplay part I like the most is actually playing Gwent. 

But seriously, remove the good story and it would be a terrible game to go through, the real hook is the narrative, the lore, the music, some of the more intricate sidequests. Gameplay and design wise it's actually really bad.

10 hours ago, Ramza said:

Bloodborne was the real GOTY in 2015. :smoke: 

I couldn't agree more by the way. Replaying it recently was particularly painful, I think the gameplay part I like the most is actually playing Gwent. 

But seriously, remove the good story and it would be a terrible game to go through, the real hook is the narrative, the lore, the music, some of the more intricate sidequests. Gameplay and design wise it's actually really bad.

Thing is you don't even need all the special potions and armor/weapons you can create. By doing quests you level up so quickly and those weapons you find with +75% critical bonus damage wreck everyone if you stack upgrades together.

Other weapons with fire and ice damage are useless next to that.

And in the end you don't even really fight that many people and monsters in this game compared to all the side quests and lore you see :tom:

Seems like they added it more for nerds who like to spend time crafting all these things than actually use them in typical PC RPG fashion. 

I'd agree too with Gwent being the most fun part of the gameplay, even then I learned a few tricks with spy cards and barely lost a game for 2/3rds of the game

The rest was dope and most sidequests were really cool but the media bias is real :dame:

Playing Yakushit 0 now btw, forgot how PS2 this franchise feels lmao. Did some karaoke with my pal Nishikiwiki and turned my PS4 off and went to bed :danylol:

Edited by bhytre
1 minute ago, bhytre said:

Thing is you don't even need all the special potions and armor/weapons you can create. By doing quests you level up so quickly and those weapons you find with +75% critical bonus damage wreck everyone if you stack upgrades together.

Other weapons with fire and ice damage are useless next to that.

And in the end you don't even really fight that many people and monsters in this game compared to all the side quests and lore you see :tom:

Seems like they added it more for nerds who like to spend time creating all these things than actually use them in typical PC RPG fashion. 

I'd agree too with Gwent being the most fun part of the gameplay, even then I learned a few tricks with spy cards and was barely lost for 2/3rd of the game

The rest was dope and most sidequests were really cool but the media bias is real :dame:

Playing Yakushit 0 now btw, forgot how PS2 this franchise feels lmao. Did some karaoke with my pal Nishikiwiki and turned my PS4 off and went to bed :danylol:

Witcher 3 is a near broken game. Everything is poorly balanced, I played it on the hardest difficulty and those same issues still apply.

Lmao, give Yakuza 0 some time to develop. But yeah, the real PS4 games are 6/Kiwami 2. No loading times when entering building and plenty of new features that helps it feel more current gen. But give 0 some time, the story might hook you.