The Official "What Are You Playing?" Thread (Post Screens)

4 hours ago, Ramza said:

He didn't spoiled jack shit. Woah, there are orbs to collect in the game at some point. (Like in almost every fucking DQ game ever made). Big fucking deal, Kokujin is a retard.

Here's another spoiler, the next Final Fantasy game will have chocobos and a summon called Ifrit for the fire element and another called Shiva for the ice element. :wow: 

Another spoiler and you heard it here first, the next Call of Duty will have you shooting guns. Guns in CoD, who would have thunk it? 

lmfao the jackass spoiled much more than that. Maybe you should have actually been here to see?

and now the cunt is spoiling more.  I gave him a hard time about the Orb count.  Which if he honestly cared to anyone playing, he wouldn't spoil.  Because he is now in the latter half of the story.

"if anyone can make sense of what kokujin writes,"  lmfao, ya.. perfect scores in English and Math.  Go F your education.  I smell miserable rat back in here.  Someone should of gotten some RAID for the holidays. 

• Replies 24.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• -GD-X

• Twinblade

• soup

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I won't be playing anything for months or close to a year probably, stuck in bumfuck nowhere Montenegro in the middle of endless mountains, imagine Rocky IV's training location without the snow (yet)

There's this one scene in Days Gone that is a perfect example of what the game is and everything wrong with it.   

The amount of shit going on in Control during fights is next level compared to anything else ive seen.   I also started playing Witcher 3 again. Damn this game is fucking awesome. It still l

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, kokujin said:

lmfao the jackass spoiled much more than that. Maybe you should have actually been here to see?

and now the cunt is spoiling more.  I gave him a hard time about the Orb count.  Which if he honestly cared to anyone playing, he wouldn't spoil.  Because he is now in the latter half of the story.

"if anyone can make sense of what kokujin writes,"  lmfao, ya.. perfect scores in English and Math.  Go F your education.  I smell miserable rat back in here.  Someone should of gotten some RAID for the holidays. 

Relax man.  Your game isn't ruined.  And how would you know he's in the latter half of the story?  Sounds like you've been doing your own digging :reg: 

And yes, half the time I don't understand what the fuck you are saying. :shrug: 

2 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

Relax man.  Your game isn't ruined.  And how would you know he's in the latter half of the story?  Sounds like you've been doing your own digging :reg: 

And yes, half the time I don't understand what the fuck you are saying. :shrug: 

cuz you an idiot bro. You just responded to a post I made where you did understand what I'm saying.  I get he pulled back his spoiler too.  No more story-related shit please.

Just now, kokujin said:

cuz you an idiot bro. You just responded to a post I made where you did understand what I'm saying.  I get he pulled back his spoiler too.  No more story-related shit please.

I'm not.  You just post like a retard.  Straight up.  You think you're being clever or funny but you aren't.  You're like a quasi-Jimbo.. but aren't quite as committed as he is.  You think you're on some other level than the rest of us.  bu but mah perfekt engrish and Maffs :lemming: 

リラックス man

1 minute ago, kokujin said:

Nah. You are blaming esoterism on your own stupudity. I don't bring up my English ability till this I don't get it bullshit. 

Nah, you just post stupid shit most of the time.  That's a fact.

Im not spoiling shit. Im talking about the game like everyone does with every game. Not my fault you are 25 hours behind me in a old game. I haven't given any story spoliers away. Saying I fought a witch is like saying I fought a crab. Just block me and STFU already.

3 minutes ago, kokujin said:

You really should use spoiler tags at this point. I'll just block jonb1 after tonight. No one cares to dissallow his shit because this forum is a popularity contest on what's allowed sometimes. Kudos to dip for trying to stick to justice. 

Stop giving him attention and he'll stop lmao

Again, he hasn't spoiled anything drastic.  He's barely halfway through the game.. he doesn't even know who the actual final boss is yet... CHILL :don:

3 hours ago, Remij_ said:

Stop giving him attention and he'll stop lmao

Again, he hasn't spoiled anything drastic.  He's barely halfway through the game.. he doesn't even know who the actual final boss is yet... CHILL :don:

Great now you spoiled it. I'll just block you both! I get giving him attention doesn't help. I also get hints at gameplay structure aren't necessarily spoilers, but you nikkahs should just stop and be gentle before I purposely spoil the next game you start. 

4real tho. Up to you how much or how little you want others to enjoy the game. If it was me, i make my posts perfectly vague and redic, or i'll put up hidden tags, especially for stuff like you don't clearly know who the fb is even halfway through the game. Awfully deep info. I don't need to hear that shit. You know that too.

7 minutes ago, kokujin said:

Great now you spoiled it. I'll just block you both! I get giving him attention doesn't help. I also get hints at gameplay structure aren't necessarily spoilers, but you nikkahs should just stop and be gentle before I purposely spoil the next game you start. 

4real tho. Up to you how much or how little you want others to enjoy the game. If it was me, i make my posts perfectly vague and redic, or i'll put up hidden tags, especially for stuff like you don't clearly know who the fb is even halfway through the game. Awfully deep info. I don't need to hear that shit. You know that too.

Here are more spoilers for your dumbass.

When you press B in Mario, he jumps!

When you steer the joystick in either left or right direction in Gran Turismo, the cars will steer in the same direction. Fucking brilliant.

You can skip tutorials in most games by pressing start.

9 minutes ago, Ramza said:

Here are more spoilers for your dumbass.

When you press B in Mario, he jumps!

When you steer the joystick in either left or right direction in Gran Turismo, the cars will steer in the same direction. Fucking brilliant.

You can skip tutorials in most games by pressing start.

ya telling me howmany orbs, or the final boss isn't revelaed until ****, if i wasn't such a DUMBASS like you two, who would fail the SATs on analogues alone,

I can figure out and pace the game. I can probably guess the final boss is an ally who crosses you, or fuck, your father coming back from time. God knows what. Or some hidden pipsweek ahead of 1st in line.

It still tells me a lot more than "press B and mario jumps."

You dumb.  Ain't my fault.  

2 minutes ago, kokujin said:

ya telling me howmany orbs, or the final boss isn't revelaed until ****, if i wasn't such a DUMBASS like you two, who would fail the SATs on analogues alone,

I can figure out and pace the game. I can probably guess the final boss is an ally who crosses you, or fuck, your father coming back from time. God knows what. Or some hidden pipsweek ahead of 1st in line.

It still tells me a lot more than "press B and mario jumps."

You dumb.  Ain't my fault.  

Wrong on all accounts. Oh shit, is that a form of spoiler too to break your worthless assumptions that you based on another vague 'spoiler'?

No you're an overly sensitive twat. The narrative and your experience hasn't been negatively affected by knowing that there are orbs at some point or a true final boss.

I already knew there was post game content before it even came out. Oh, is that a spoiler too? Even though that is a series staple (so are orbs collecting).

This is literally the same as someone crying that they were spoiled that Bowser was in a Mario game. I'm sorry if you didn't know but that's just common knowledge.

You've not been spoiled anything significant enough to impact you in any way. You're like the snowflake of spoilers, triggered by the slightest hint at something, regardless of it's purpose or intent. Maybe you should cancel your ISP service while you're at it to prevent from further 'spoilers'. Make yourself into a offline safe space where you can play video games while knowing literally nothing about them beforehand! 

You miserable cretin.

1 minute ago, Ramza said:

Wrong on all accounts. Oh shit, is that a form of spoiler too to break your worthless assumptions that you based on another vague 'spoiler'?

No you're an overly sensitive twat. The narrative and your experience hasn't been negatively affected by knowing that there are orbs at some point or a true final boss.

I already knew there was post game content before it even came out. Oh, is that a spoiler too? Even though that is a series staple (so are orbs collecting).

This is literally the same as someone crying that they were spoiled that Bowser was in a Mario game. I'm sorry if you didn't know but that's just common knowledge.

You've not been spoiled anything significant enough to impact you in any way. You're like the snowflake of spoilers, triggered by the slightest hint at something, regardless of it's purpose or intent. Maybe you should cancel your ISP service while you're at it to prevent from further 'spoilers'. Make yourself into a offline safe space where you can play video games while knowing literally nothing about them beforehand! 

You miserable cretin.

lmfao. you are so mad that I don't want to hear you babbletells say shit about a game. I don't want to know to expect a plot twist or not. And I also don't want to know if a character dies or not.Which is all the liquid garbage you all want to talk about.  

Just now, kokujin said:

lmfao. you are so mad that I don't want to hear you babbletells say shit about a game. I don't want to know to expect a plot twist or not. And I also don't want to know if a character dies or not.Which is all the liquid garbage you all want to talk about.  

I'm not even talking about the game. I couldn't care less.

Content cannot be seen because RAMZA is spoiling trash, and you gain no intellect from the tool. Continue being a dipshit and enjoying yourself, and let the rumnents believe their squabble with grasping you is because you are the dunce and clearly not the other way around.