-GD-

The Official "What Are You Playing?" Thread (Post Screens)

14 hours ago, Casual said:

Dead Cells is such a good fucking game. What an amazing gameplay loop...it reminds me a lot of the feeling I used to get from Diablo II. No matter how much time I have to play it always seems like I'll be able to accomplish something worthwhile when I boot it up. 

Finally got all of the runes and made it to Hand of the King (got wrecked though). Working on a couple passive updrades...got my chance of a + item to 100%, working on Health Flask IV. Support builds are OP.

I should jump back into this one

I just finished kingdom hearts 3. I don’t even know how to put my feelings on the game into words. I remember seeing an article on a gaming website where someone said that it’s a game that’s ‘unreviewable’ and now I understand what they meant by that. 

But after 13 years, it’s great to see the series officially end. Maybe once i’ve had more time to process the game I’ll try and post my final thoughts on it.

The new area in chapter 4 is quite possibly the most stunning thing I’ve seen in a game. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Jon2B said:

GD kinda making me want to play red dead

It’s super chill, which I love. Hell, you can even skip sections if you die like 3 or 4 times during them. So, it’s perfect for us casuals. Is it “too slow” for some? definitely! But, it’s worth checking out, especially on the one x. Simply gorgeous and I’m really loving the characters. The world is amazing! 

13 hours ago, Jon2B said:

GD kinda making me want to play red dead

I played it, hated it, and still kind of want to go back to it every time somebody starts talking about it. :D

You should definitely give it a shot.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Hot Sauce said:

I played it, hated it, and still kind of want to go back to it every time somebody starts talking about it. :D

I can totally see why. It took me a good 5 hours to feel “ok” with the controls. I kept accidentally killing innocents lol. 

The game is also slow as fuck, especially at first. But I’m old as fuck, so I like the pacing. I feel like the protagonist, aurthur, at times lol. 

I’m at chapter 4. The game is starting to have this really grand feel to it, even surpassing the Witcher 3 (Witcher 3 had a significantly better story imo, though). The world is the highlight, and the dialog has greatly improved. I’m starting to feel a connection with certain characters. I’m curious as to when the story starts to nosedive. I can say I’ve easily put in 30 hours this week, which is crazy for me.

bottom line: it’s my kind of game, but I don’t think it’s for everyone. But like you said, it definitely should be tried out.  

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, Hot Sauce said:

It's scary how accurate a description this is lol

5 hours ago, MalaXmaS said:

A race before I head to work. 

15499164126242851188554080399446.jpg

will you drive or walk? :mjcry: 

22 hours ago, madmaltese said:

It's scary how accurate a description this is lol

That's what happened to me with Fallout 4.

Hated it at first.

Such a downgrade compared to Fallout 3 but it grew on to me and now I can't put it down.

There is something about just wandering around the wasteland with Ada tagging along and burning raiders to a crisp.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, MalaXmaS said:

I have my own car.

Civic can never lose, bitch. :smug:

yea man I thought you just trample on your gaming pedals until you give up and stay at home. but this is me. :mjcry: 

36 minutes ago, bhytre said:

RDR2's greatness cannot be denied:dame:

Nah man. And chapter 5 is a refreshing change. I wasn’t expecting to see a section like this. Forget forza horizon 4, this is THE one x showcase game.