The Official "What Are You Playing?" Thread (Post Screens)

5 hours ago, kaz said:

I played some Insurgency (2014) never tried it before, it's pretty good tbh. I prefer Squad but the mp is really fun if you play the one life only missions. 

this is probably the best game i've played running on the source engine. 

Was the "squad" squalid?

• Replies 24.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• -GD-X

• Twinblade

• soup

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I won't be playing anything for months or close to a year probably, stuck in bumfuck nowhere Montenegro in the middle of endless mountains, imagine Rocky IV's training location without the snow (yet)

I finally finished Aegis Rim     I want my fucking 40 hours back. I can't believe how absolutely SHIT that ending was. I couldn't be more disappointed right now.   I was

since we are on the subject of boobs and a tiny waist, i found this lovely gif

Posted Images

ENDED this otherwise uneventful sunday with a D-D-D-D-DUNK('s assistant)

WATCH HOW I helped GET A P-P-P-PENTAKILL 

Im the short teemo fella, chat below. 

ewe.thumb.png.7b560599cc65ff3b37299336afa6af72.png

Shit its harder to post these than I thought, First has to be worth posting, then feels like having to explain league to my grandparents  around nonplayers lmao

edit: ignore the dum bitch Caitlyn I got to assist on 3 of the 5 kills, last purple guy I hit'em down with the infamous teemo's mines (slowing him down from getting to the fight. His ult counters Yi)

tyukl.thumb.png.e78e9977b7f344f7af66884391cef208.png

Edited by zwarior

Getting more time into Sekiro now.  Fuck this game is simply amazing.  Tough but fair.  And there's no FROM game or any other action game that makes you feel as badass smoothly taking out an entire squad of enemies as in this game. :smoke: 

I've kind been going all over the place and missed some obvious areas first time through some of the areas.  I went as far as I could go, started going back and exploring some more, and man, there's tons of different areas to branch to. 

Finally got some more Sekiro in over the weekend. Got to Butterfly and finished her off pretty quick, didn't find that one too bad. 

Cleared out everything in Ashina except for Genichiro now I think. So my options are that or Senpou Temple. Genichiro is beating my ass at the moment, spend about 90 minutes dying to him last night...I don't think I've died this much to one boss in a FROM game...maybe Amelia? Anyway...I can get to the final phase pretty reliably now, just need to get a good run in and get there with full health + a res left. Doesn't seem to be any windows to heal once you're there. 

23 minutes ago, Casual said:

Finally got some more Sekiro in over the weekend. Got to Butterfly and finished her off pretty quick, didn't find that one too bad. 

Cleared out everything in Ashina except for Genichiro now I think. So my options are that or Senpou Temple. Genichiro is beating my ass at the moment, spend about 90 minutes dying to him last night...I don't think I've died this much to one boss in a FROM game...maybe Amelia? Anyway...I can get to the final phase pretty reliably now, just need to get a good run in and get there with full health + a res left. Doesn't seem to be any windows to heal once you're there. 

During the last phase you might as well not even bother trying to heal.  He'll automatically do an unblockable if you do.  The only way you really can heal is if you use your firecrackers as a distraction.  It wasn't really a hard fight, I just beat him a few hours ago myself (but I've done a shitload of the other areas and quests before that)... you just have to stay on him and when he does the lightening attack you gotta jump and then do the attack.  It drains his health for a shit ton and the fight is over rather quickly.

I really liked that fight though. :smoke: 

Been away from a few but before I left I had just beat Genichiro in Sekiro. Took me about 45-60min so not too bad but I think I failed so many times early that by the time I did it it was a near flawless run. Still had 5 heals and a res. In the second stage you just have to stay on him.

Im the clown/joker looking fello in the blue team playing this turn-of-events-of-the-century Game ever:

gulp, oh no... :monkas:

aw shucks... :feelsbadman:

but then we get ANGRY :fella:

AND THEN WE GET MOTIVATED :loldance: (here you really get to see my skillz)

AND THEN THEY WERENT READY :whoa:

:dead::dead2::deader::deadsuge::deadkoolaid::rrod:

from 1 v 6 at some point, to 41 v 39 :don:

Untitled.thumb.png.071099ae84fab98d77d3255c880312f4.png

I must've screenshotted before the "victory" sign came up so wrote my own :hsmoke:

29 minutes ago, Casual said:

Up to the Temple Area in Sekiro now, just beat ROBERTOOOOOO. Cool fight. Onto some Centipede guy right now. 

Lol that shit was great. I chuckled at ROBEEEERT!

Still playing Sekiro when I have the time but I haven't touched it in a couple days. Tried to play some earlier but I have no idea where the fuck I'm suppose to go LOL.

Last thing I remember doing was I beat Genichiro and talked to the kid afterwards. IIRC, my main objective now is to grab stuff for the kid but I don't remember where he said this stuff was. I'm pretty sure I'm suppose to jump down the hole (an old lady is praying next to this hole) but I don't remember where that hole was.

5 minutes ago, Sabo said:

Still playing Sekiro when I have the time but I haven't touched it in a couple days. Tried to play some earlier but I have no idea where the fuck I'm suppose to go LOL.

Last thing I remember doing was I beat Genichiro and talked to the kid afterwards. IIRC, my main objective now is to grab stuff for the kid but I don't remember where he said this stuff was. I'm pretty sure I'm suppose to jump down the hole (an old lady is praying next to this hole) but I don't remember where that hole was.

I'm not sure if you're asking or even want hints, so I'll spoiler where the hole is and where else you could possibly try.

Spoiler

The Abandoned Mine is where the hole is.. which you've probably already found in the Ashina Castle.

Also if you grabbed the key that was beside Kuro in the library, you can go to the Sunken Valley, you'll eventually get to a place where you need the key to progress.

You should have the notes in your inventory which will give you clues as to where to go.

I love how explorable some of these environments are though.  Some are simply fucking breathtaking.