The Official "What Are You Playing?" Thread (Post Screens)

• Replies 24.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• -GD-X

• Twinblade

• soup

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I won't be playing anything for months or close to a year probably, stuck in bumfuck nowhere Montenegro in the middle of endless mountains, imagine Rocky IV's training location without the snow (yet)

I finally finished Aegis Rim     I want my fucking 40 hours back. I can't believe how absolutely SHIT that ending was. I couldn't be more disappointed right now.   I was

The amount of shit going on in Control during fights is next level compared to anything else ive seen.   I also started playing Witcher 3 again. Damn this game is fucking awesome. It still l

Posted Images

Back to MHW to try and catch up my PC character. Haven't played French Rats since I last posted about it, I imagine I'll get back to it eventually but its pretty thin.

Got back into MHW too. Switched to dual blades...just finishing up the last bits of the story (killed Negrigante now looking for the other Elder Dragon's). This games so good, can't wait for Iceborne. 

I finished grim dawn. took me 30 hours to complete the main game and even tho i like the game mechanics, story and atmosphere - it's a bland experience overall. :| 

the intro was so strong i thought this game will be amazing but there is no story presentation or interesting moments at all. 

this game has the worst ending ever, you enter the last room, kill the boss and then it's over. just like that. nothing happens. even for ARPG standards it's terrible.

im pissed :| 

4 hours ago, kaz said:

I finished grim dawn. took me 30 hours to complete the main game and even tho i like the game mechanics, story and atmosphere - it's a bland experience overall. :| 

the intro was so strong i thought this game will be amazing but there is no story presentation or interesting moments at all. 

this game has the worst ending ever, you enter the last room, kill the boss and then it's over. just like that. nothing happens. even for ARPG standards it's terrible.

im pissed :| 

It’s worse than the worsted you wear for your attire - you’re clad bad.

still playing ass creed odyssey (i play it about 3 or 4 hours a week), trying to knock out the side stuff i missed. man, one island had some cool missions/stories i'm glad i didn't miss out on. i'm at the 80 hour mark. 

Scholar of the First Sin fucking sucks and I seriously think we should round up and execute anybody that fucking dares to utter the words "improved version of Dark Souls 2" or "fixes enemy placement" because the people that say that are fucking retarded beyond comprehension.

5 hours ago, -GD- said:

still playing ass creed odyssey (i play it about 3 or 4 hours a week), trying to knock out the side stuff i missed. man, one island had some cool missions/stories i'm glad i didn't miss out on. i'm at the 80 hour mark. 

im about 32 hours in, and definitely starting to feel fatigued with the gameplay loop. I feel like the combat in particular just can't support a game of this length. Its way too repetitive and the sponge-y enemies are not interesting to fight.