The Official "What Are You Playing?" Thread (Post Screens)

51 minutes ago, madmaltese said:

Hide contents

Will do, thanks! I would've always chosen Edelgard regardless of the options anyway :P

Spoiler

But you NEED to replay it with Dimitri on round 2. Epic! Holy fuck! 

Edited by -GD-
  • Upvote 1
  • Replies 24.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• -GD-X

• Twinblade

• soup

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I won't be playing anything for months or close to a year probably, stuck in bumfuck nowhere Montenegro in the middle of endless mountains, imagine Rocky IV's training location without the snow (yet)

There's this one scene in Days Gone that is a perfect example of what the game is and everything wrong with it.   

The amount of shit going on in Control during fights is next level compared to anything else ive seen.   I also started playing Witcher 3 again. Damn this game is fucking awesome. It still l

Posted Images

24 minutes ago, madmaltese said:

Hey @-GD-, nearing the end of Chapter 10 and the majority of my characters are lvl 25-29. This about on par for what I should be? not really having any trouble in battle if I protect the right ppl, just don't want to head into end game underpowered.

No, you are at a great point. You’ll have most of your peeps around 40, which is ideal :smoke: make sure you keep getting those certifications btw. 

7 minutes ago, madmaltese said:

Thanks! Got most of my team at Advanced so far ;) 

And keep a good balance of brute strength, Magic, and archers. You are going to need battalions for every character. You’ll see why later. 

• Upvote 1
15 hours ago, JONBpc said:

No I dont even know how to do that.  I just mashed quick attack.

you should start observing attack patterns as soon as possible. you wont get far spamming attacks :D  rip

I played through the first few hours of Control. Its a fun game with a lot of style. Didn't expect for it to be open world-ish in its design, though it doesn't really add much to the game so far.

The most surprising aspect is how good the combat feels (dat shotgun is something else). Its way better than Quantum Break in that regard.

Edited by Twinblade
  • Upvote 1