Jump to content
-GD-

The Official "What Are You Playing?" Thread (Post Screens)

Recommended Posts

I'm picking up AI The Somnium Files (played the demo earlier, loved it), The Outer Worlds and Death Stranding this weekend. Should keep me busy for the rest of the year.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, -GD- said:

You are in for a treat. It’s glorious undocked. I dare say it’s the best looking switch game. 

Still looks awesome in handheld mode. Game just oozes quality. Can’t wait to explore more. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Ike said:

Still looks awesome in handheld mode. Game just oozes quality. Can’t wait to explore more. 

I love the physics too! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, -GD- said:

I love the physics too! 

I love the music as well. Nintendo just knows how to hit all the right nostalgia notes without being too heavy handed. Switch has owned 2019. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Had a long ass flight to Indonesia so

i ended up getting the full version of DQXI. I’m digging it, definitely hitting that traditional JRPG itch. I’ve actually never played a Dragon Quest before but the gameplay loop is satisfying so far. Nice to just zone out to as the grinding is pretty mindless. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

playing mutant year zero: road to eden. amazing game, i think some of you would enjoy it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I had just beat the museum level on Luigi's Mansion 3. Boss was fun and that intro with the lightning was pretty impressive. I was about to start the B2 level before I had to work. Been very enjoyable and it really is the best looking Switch game yet.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I left the ex for more good and finally started playing.  Dq11 is surprisingly easy to follow in Japanese.  Parts of ff15, namely some convos about military and past lore was hard, but everything in dq11 is childish and very easy to follow. 

20191107_141125_HDR.jpg

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Decided to give the indie game Ruiner a try since its currently free on the Epic Games Store. Its actually really cool, it reminds me of hotline miami but with a cyberpunk theme and a bunch of RPG elements.

Edited by Twinblade

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Twinblade said:

Decided to give the indie game Ruiner a try since its currently free on the Epic Games Store. Its actually really cool, it reminds me of hotline miami but with a cyberpunk theme and a bunch of RPG elements.

I came close to buying that one many times.

 

Anyway, just came here to say Indivisible is one of the best indie game I've ever played. Maybe the very best. Lab Zero fucking owns. Skullgirls was a big surprise but this is even better. These guys are pro.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

FF8 Remaster is nice, not perfect but definitely a step up from the usual cheap cash-in Square ports.

 

Drawing magics still sucks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

About 26 hours into Outer Worlds and I feel like I still have many many hours left to go . I'm enjoying all of the side quests in this game which is something I typically dont in rpgs.

 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

For those who played dq11, I have like 20-25 skill points with each character not used. Level 17. And just got the boat.  I don't want to use skill points till I can respec? How far away is that?  Do skill points really make a difference? I mean srsly +2% this and that go fuck yourself.

 

I'm generally not too weak for battles and bosses, and I haven't even bought all the latest armor lately. I don't want to cheat, but I really hope there's multiples of recipes for each genre of items. I need to forge more shits!!

 

@JonB @Ramza @Remij_

Edited by kokujin

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, kokujin said:

For those who played dq11, I have like 20-25 skill points with each character not used. Level 17. And just got the boat.  I don't want to use skill points till I can respec? How far away is that?  Do skill points really make a difference? I mean srsly +2% this and that go fuck yourself.

 

I'm generally not too weak for battles and bosses, and I haven't even bought all the latest armor lately. I don't want to cheat, but I really hope there's multiples of recipes for each genre of items. I need to forge more shits!!

 

@JonB @Ramza @Remij_

I can't remember when exactly it happens, but I think you should already be able to do it?  Go see a priest and check if you can already.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, JONBpc said:

About 26 hours into Outer Worlds and I feel like I still have many many hours left to go . I'm enjoying all of the side quests in this game which is something I typically dont in rpgs.

 

The game ends quicker than you think, i was a bit underwhelmed by how rushed things felt towards the end.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I feel I've barely played the main missions . 

 

Anyway its prob my fav game this year . Some annoying things about,  like consumables which I've never used feel pointless esp at med difficulty . But I really like the characters and story.  Pavrotti is my homey . I still have a couple side characters to unlock I guess as well .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

 

I can't respec yet and none of y'all answered my other questions. :D:|

 

Maybe I'll load a save and spend some points and see how much stronger I get to get a feel for it. 

Edited by kokujin

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Idr when that shit happens.  I do remembering being able to respec and I dont think it was far into it .

I dont even remember what the skill points were tbh . I remember the crafting I just used to make + equipment .

 

If you would have played this ages ago when everyone else did maybe people would have better memory 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, kokujin said:

 

 

I can't respec yet and none of y'all answered my other questions. :D:|

 

Maybe I'll load a save and spend some points and see how much stronger I get to get a feel for it. 

wtf.. you should be able to...  Are you going to the priest?  Look for the "rectification" option. :snoop: 

 

Other than that you're not asking anything.. just making statements..

 

oh well, as for if it will make a difference... eh..  Not really.  You're worrying about shit too much imo.  If you're not having any issues just keep going until you feel you need to respec if at all... :cosby2: 

 

 

Edited by Remij_

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×