The Official "What Are You Playing?" Thread (Post Screens)

10 hours ago, JONBpc said:

It's the only rpg where I had no boring moments . Every mission was interesting to me , even the side ones. Fantastic game. 

Only downsides were it wasn't that great looking , and the consumables were worthless . I dont think I used even one. 

maybe you should give new vegas a try

• Replies 24.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• -GD-X

• Twinblade

• soup

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I won't be playing anything for months or close to a year probably, stuck in bumfuck nowhere Montenegro in the middle of endless mountains, imagine Rocky IV's training location without the snow (yet)

There's this one scene in Days Gone that is a perfect example of what the game is and everything wrong with it.   

The amount of shit going on in Control during fights is next level compared to anything else ive seen.   I also started playing Witcher 3 again. Damn this game is fucking awesome. It still l

Posted Images

On 2019-11-12 at 11:43 AM, Ike said:

I'm on the floor 10 of Luigi's Mansion and I love how the theme changes each floor. The B2 boiler level was my least favorite up to this point, especially the boss but still enjoying it. The sand physics and just general physics engine in general is really impressive.

Currently playing this as well.  Great game so far.... just got the the movie set 

I just finished Fallen Order. I’m not that into Star Wars, but it was still a really entertaining ride and I imagine if I was big into the lore some of the story moments would have had me giddy with excitement. The direction, acting and dialogue are generally top notch, it definitely emulates the feel of the movies well in that regard

It is pretty rough though, and there are some issues on the gameplay side. The combat never feels as tight or smooth as it tries to be, which probably just comes down to a western developer with little experience trying to make a souls quality melee system. 

I also think they took the Souls 

/Metroidvania level design a bit too far. Some of the levels can be confusing to navigate especially during the few segments where you have to backtrack across them. 

Overall it’s a good time, and if you get into the aspect of exploring every nook and cranny for collectibles it will definitely take over 20 hours to finish.  

I think this could turn into one of EA ‘s leading franchises If they give respawn a bit more time and money to iron out the issues.

My verdict: 8.0

Edited by Twinblade
  • Upvote 2

I grabbed DOS2 on sale. The game is dope

so far but I constantly feel like I’m doing everything wrong. 

I went for a traditionalish, diverse RPG party...couple casters couple melee, that seems like it was a bad move cause of how armour functions. Oh well. Gonna yolo it for a bit and maybe restart after a while. 

Finished 10000000 on my Samsung phone.

Fun game that gives you the proper upgrade path without making it feel like you are grinding.

And they do make it seem like the final stretch is just a little too hard for you, to where you might doubt yourself, but that is worth it when you finally have upgraded as much as you possibly can and applied the proper special abilities, its only a matter of time before you can run up a score that should exceed 10,000,000, and then it gives you a nice little ending.

I had also bought the sequel from that developer, its called You Must Build a Boat.  I wonder if I should immediately jump into that, or maybe I should give it a pause before I get into it.

10 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Finished 10000000 on my Samsung phone.

Fun game that gives you the proper upgrade path without making it feel like you are grinding.

And they do make it seem like the final stretch is just a little too hard for you, to where you might doubt yourself, but that is worth it when you finally have upgraded as much as you possibly can and applied the proper special abilities, its only a matter of time before you can run up a score that should exceed 10,000,000, and then it gives you a nice little ending.

I had also bought the sequel from that developer, its called You Must Build a Boat.  I wonder if I should immediately jump into that, or maybe I should give it a pause before I get into it.

i would take a break. they are quite similar. both own, though. 

• Thanks 1

What was the name of that other RPG that just came out, that supposedly offers a much more superior decision-making scenarios than the Outer Worlds?

Disco Elysium?

Is it a long game, I want to move onto something, but I don't want it to be some massive game.

6 minutes ago, jehurey said:

What was the name of that other RPG that just came out, that supposedly offers a much more superior decision-making scenarios than the Outer Worlds?

Disco Elysium?

Is it a long game, I want to move onto something, but I don't want it to be some massive game.

I explored everything and did the side quests (except for one that I got locked out of because of a bad choice) and it took me 30 hours, so it’s not that long. 

Edit: I’d say it really depends on your reading speed though, as 90% of the game is reading text.

Edited by Twinblade
2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Probably move onto that one. Who knows maybe I might knock it out over thanksgiving weekend and several weeknights next week.

Definitely play Disco Elysium man!  Probably my second fav game of the year (I love detective esque games though). Incredibly unique and have such cool rpg systems. 

1 hour ago, madmaltese said:

Definitely play Disco Elysium man!  Probably my second fav game of the year (I love detective esque games though). Incredibly unique and have such cool rpg systems. 

Well, the thing is that it looks like its a superior, more-complex form of the original Fallout games.

And here I am, not having played the FO games, and I'm thinking I have no choice but to try and knockout either FO1 or FO2 first before playing this game, or else it may ruin those games.