The Official "What Are You Playing?" Thread (Post Screens)

Playing Ori and the Blind Forest again to get ready for Ori and the Will of the Wisps.

I actually think I might try to Plat this game.  The no deaths run will be hard, but playing it enough I think I can do it.

• Replies 24.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• -GD-X

• Twinblade

• soup

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I won't be playing anything for months or close to a year probably, stuck in bumfuck nowhere Montenegro in the middle of endless mountains, imagine Rocky IV's training location without the snow (yet)

I finally finished Aegis Rim     I want my fucking 40 hours back. I can't believe how absolutely SHIT that ending was. I couldn't be more disappointed right now.   I was

The amount of shit going on in Control during fights is next level compared to anything else ive seen.   I also started playing Witcher 3 again. Damn this game is fucking awesome. It still l

Posted Images

Been playing Hollow Knight (never beat it) and DOAX3 Scarlett on Switch lately. Patiently waiting for RE3 and FFVII. I’ll probably get Animal Crossing next month too although my girlfriend may hog that game lol but we can play co-op which is a nice added feature. 

Edited by Ike
14 hours ago, Remij_ said:

That's bullshit.  You said some shit starting about Big Picture mode then launching from Geforce Now and I just laughed to myself...

It had nothing to do with any Anti cheat.  You started Geforce now... couldn't undestand why when you logged into your steam account it said that you had to install the game... you already had the game installed on your local PC, so you thought to change it to stream from your local PC and it wouldn't work.

Once you realized that it had to be installed on Geforce Now separate from your local installation, it worked no problem... just like it did for me the first time. :shrug: 

You would defend Nvidia to your grave, theres no point in arguing with you breh :shrug:

10 hours ago, Remij_ said:

Playing Ori and the Blind Forest again to get ready for Ori and the Will of the Wisps.

I actually think I might try to Plat this game.  The no deaths run will be hard, but playing it enough I think I can do it.

There’s a no deaths run trophy? Fuck that. I must have died hundreds of times in Ori

I played the trial of BL3 on xbox and damn this is one of those games where the PC version just destroys the console version.  Its def not perfect on pc either but it makes the console version look so fucking shit, performance wise.

I was enjoying Days Gone (actually more fun than Horizon Mega Yawn) for about 20 hours until I got some game-breaking bug :tom: Can't open the doors to go outside after a cutscene and I'm stuck in some house now :mj: 

No earlier saves either :mjcry:

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, bhytre said:

I was enjoying Days Gone (actually more fun than Horizon Mega Yawn) for about 20 hours until I got some game-breaking bug :tom: Can't open the doors to go outside after a cutscene and I'm stuck in some house now :mj: 

No earlier saves either :mjcry:

make a video man, i'd like to see that :faketan:

1 hour ago, Ike said:

Just got the City of Tears in Hollow Knight. Game is incredible. 

I gotta replay it, I know I missed a lot when I played. Think they’ve released some DLC since too. Probably a top 5-10 of the gen for me. 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Casual said:

I gotta replay it, I know I missed a lot when I played. Think they’ve released some DLC since too. Probably a top 5-10 of the gen for me. 

Silk song coming out this year too. Looks just as good. Team Cherry is one of the best new developers to come out of this gen. 

I think im done with fighting games. I've played MK11 for about 2 hours total after beating the 4-5 hour story mode and have no desire whatsoever to continue playing.

On a more positive note, I bought Murder by Numbers (Ace Attorney inspired indie game) and its pretty good. Its not quite on the level of AA in terms of likeable characters and the complexity of the cases, but it does a decent job of filling that gap for this type of game. Some of the picross puzzles have been pretty tricky to solve as well.

Edited by Twinblade
26 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

I think im done with fighting games. I've played MK11 for about 2 hours total after beating the 4-5 hour story mode and have no desire whatsoever to continue playing.

On a more positive note, I bought Murder by Numbers (Ace Attorney inspired indie game) and its pretty good. Its not quite on the level of AA in terms of likeable characters and the complexity of the cases, but it does a decent job of filling that gap for this type of game. Some of the picross puzzles have been pretty tricky to solve as well.

is that on switch? 

Soma was 2 dollars on steam so I bought that since everyone says it's amazing. 

Also still playing BL3 and I'm quite enjoying it . It's a fun game .

Will be playing Ori 2 tomo .

Gonna try to juggle these 3 ...but may put soma on hold until I finish the others. 

10 minutes ago, madmaltese said:

Haven't played anything in ages but Ori has made me get GP so I'll try get through that and Plagues Tale at least. 

I keep forgetting about plagues tale.